Woman Within Reviews

01/27/2015
Woman Within Ratings and User Reviews. Woman Within is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 7052 reviews. Last rated on 01/01/2015.
In business since 1901, Woman Within offers women's special size apparel. They offer a complete wardrobe, including shoes and intimate apparel in a wide range of styles, colors and sizes.

Woman Within Coupons »

Woman Within Rating

More About Woman Within

Recent Reviews for Woman Within

• Jan 1, 2015
    good site, love it
    Jan 23, 2015
    Jan 22, 2015
    I am very happy with the quality of your produces
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Lasyt few times I have purchased underwear they have been substandard quality. I am giving them another opportunity to show me their quality is good. Other products have been acceptable
    Jan 22, 2015
    Items not as described. Quality not what I had hoped for.
    Jan 24, 2015
    Three of the items that I ordered are scheduled to be shipped out almost 2 months after I ordered them. At the time of my order it said that the items were in stock, but I received am email about 2 weeks later saying they were on back order. I would have liked to know about the items being on back order at time of purchase.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    My daughter has ordered from Woman Within a lot of times and has been very satisfied. This is my first time but am thinking it will be good.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    This is the first time I have ordered shoes. I'm hoping to order boots next if everything goes well with the shoe I ordered. I love your bras.....
  • Dec 30, 2014
    So glad I found your website. The selection of clothes are nice and offer quality at a good price.
    Jan 21, 2015
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Although I like the quality of your products, I thinks they are getting a bit pricey.
    Jan 21, 2015
    I am a bit displeased with the price of larger size items. They seem to be getting more and more expensive. I like your products but the difference in price between a 1x and 2x seems excessive.
    Jan 20, 2015
    I am very disappointed you ran out of my size. You have did this for the last 2 years. And you are still advertising this leather jacket. If it is not available why are you still showing it. If you gat a return in size "22". Let me know Thanks very much
  • Dec 29, 2014
    I have been very satisfied with all my purchases...only had problem with size...some items vary in the way they fit..can't always be sure item will fit correctly.
    Jan 20, 2015
    will be returning hiker boots the are too big
  • Dec 29, 2014
    i dont know why we fill this out because i never win as long as i been shopping with you all
  • Dec 28, 2014
    None at this time.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    Jan 19, 2015
    luv my knit pants - perfect fit - just that color seems to fade after a few washings no matter how careful I am - I don't use the dryer - allow air dry - pjs are great - just wish the tops were a bit bigger and the bottoms a bit smaller = oh well = my fault for being a bit top heavy = all together = good purchase.....
  • Dec 22, 2014
    WW has my size and is usually reliable.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Most of the time your clothes are reasonable, but sometimes cheaply made. On the whole they are ok for the price.
    Jan 26, 2015
    I have been a customer for several years. I believe Woman Within meets my particular needs. I have sent things back but mainly due to sizing issues. Overall I am a satisfied customer.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Love your products and choices
    Jan 26, 2015
    great quality for a good price.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Jan 19, 2015
    THIS WAS A REPEAT ORDER .I HAVE ORDERED THE SAME SET IN 3 COLORS NOW SO OBVIOUSLY I LOVE THE QUALITY AND FIT
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Jan 23, 2015
    Return process seems easy but a few more instructions would be nice. But at least they had a prepaid label. I hope my money is refunded. In fairness boots and shoes are difficult to purchase without trying them on first. Calf was much too large and boot was taller than I expected. The company offers plenty of variety but personally I'll stick to shopping in stores.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Site could be easier to navigate. I listed 5 items and your site only showed 3. Difficult to find the 'gift' item for $2.99… took a while to figure out how to order it.
    Jan 24, 2015
    If there is a delay in delivery it should be announced at time of pit jade. Delaying delivery is NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!