Woman Within Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Woman Within Reviews

Last rated on 05/21/2017.
In business since 1901, Woman Within offers women's special size apparel. They offer a complete wardrobe, including shoes and intimate apparel in a wide range of styles, colors and sizes.

Woman Within Rating

More About Woman Within

Recent Reviews for Woman Within

• May 21, 2017
    I love to shop with Woman Within - lots of variety and many choices of colors.
  • May 21, 2017
    Wife has been on the site (and purchased before). She likes the quality and variety of choices of your merchandise. Buying items for her upcoming birthday.
  • May 08, 2017
    I would like to see more clothing made for extra wide hips, including tops. I would also like to see more modest necklines on tops. Also, made for larger upper arms. Thank you
  • May 06, 2017
    Your search function does not always work. Looking for capri pajama sets gets me some of them but it also gets me long pants and loungers for some weird reason.
  • Apr 26, 2017
    I have used Woman Within for years and always satisfied with the service. Although at times the quality of product is less than I expected, the major purchases are great.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    I have never had a problem with anything I have ever ordered from Woman Within.
  • Apr 02, 2017
    I like shopping here, but I dislike how long it takes to get some of my items.
  • Apr 02, 2017
    One of my favorite clothing retailers. I would, however, like to see more shirts in the shorter lengths than what are currently available.
  • Mar 22, 2017
    Love the site, clothes and the overall experience is WONDERFUL! The one draw back is the shipping and handling charges- WHEW!
    Mar 20, 2017
    I love the size I got my night in. Fits perfect. The material it is made from is wonderful too. The heart design on the material is really nice too. If I want another night shirt. I also received it real qiuckly in the mail.
  • Mar 19, 2017
    Woman Within has always been a very professional and quality business for me. If an item doesn't fit there is not problems sending the item back.
  • Mar 09, 2017
    I think if you spend over $40.00 shipping should be free especially if you have a woman's within credit card. Places like Target give you free shipping if you have their credit card.
  • Mar 09, 2017
    Called customer service and waited..person stated my problem was I needed to submit order to see where the redemption of rewards was. Not there and order processed without it. 2nd issue I've had withthem. Will not return.