Woman Within Reviews

08/01/2014
Woman Within Ratings and User Reviews. Woman Within is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 10890 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.
In business since 1901, Woman Within offers women's special size apparel. They offer a complete wardrobe, including shoes and intimate apparel in a wide range of styles, colors and sizes.

Woman Within Coupons »

Woman Within Rating

More About Woman Within

Recent Reviews for Woman Within

• Jul 31, 2014
    Love your products, if I could change one thing it would availability of the larger bra sizes - especially if you want something other than white or nude.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I used the coupon code but it did not take off the $20.00 I am curious as to why?
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I should have added that the best thing about the bathing suit I ordered is that I could use my 40% off coupon Woman Within sent me for my birthday in July. Thank you very much for that!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I always find you are out of the size or color I want and I have to order a different item. I like free shipping and free returns and would buy more if this were always the case.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I wish you would carry more items for very short people. Many of the tops I like are too long and shortest is 28"
    like the garments I have bought; like that I have 90 days to pay
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I am happy to find clothes for me, a woman of size.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I am always satisfied with the practicality of their selection of clothing
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I find that when I order a top on clearance...the quality of the material has diminished from the first time I ordered the same style top...
  • Jul 31, 2014
    It would be helpful if your company would not charge customers shipping & handling for return items. It may let them shop even more, knowing that if something doesn't fit, they can exchange it free of charge.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I love womanwithin they have a wonderful selection and I love their products.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Am disappointed a previously ordered item is backordered until November, but am pleased with all others items ordered.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I rcvd an online $20.00 off my order and could not find how I could do that.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I could not combine two coupons and promotions at the same time and I dont like the fact that the coupon and promotion I decided to use, I am still not sure I will get the exact product they advertise in the offer.. as they say that you reserve the right to exchange that for an equal value product. I think that is kind of misleading, as I soon I get that offer, I will be unable to return it.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    The only thing I might not like is the many number of times I had to enter my email. Once should be enough. But, I like everything else, especially the prices! I shall be checking back often for more good deals. Thanks.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Woman Within has stylish clothes that fit well and are comfortable and a great value!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I really like woman within because they actually understand that there are women out there that are bigger than what a regular store carries.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I WAS VERY HAPPY TO FIND THE COLOR SELECTIONS ON THE CAPRIS AND LEGGINGS AND WAS ALSO THRILLED TO GET THE DISCOUNT ON TOTAL ORDER. THANK YOU.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    i also had a 20% off coupon for taking a survey : OSPSURVEY20 but it wouldn't let me use it. I found that disappointing because shipping is so high it would've been nice to use it.
    Jul 31, 2014
    one item was disappointing I must heve mis-interpreted the pic/dexcription. I hate returning things, although I have done it before. I will just give the dress away or wear it in.......
  • Jun 2, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    One item may be returned because the photo did not show the fullness in the skirt of the dress, and it may be too full for my aging mother-in-law.