Woman Within Reviews

04/23/2015
Woman Within Ratings and User Reviews. Woman Within is rated 7.6 out of 10 from 29 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2015.
In business since 1901, Woman Within offers women's special size apparel. They offer a complete wardrobe, including shoes and intimate apparel in a wide range of styles, colors and sizes.

Woman Within Coupons »

Woman Within Rating

More About Woman Within

Recent Reviews for Woman Within

• Apr 15, 2015
    called the customer service line do not remember her name. She was very helpful. Very satisified.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Al items available except one, and not avail for quite awhile...disappointed
    Apr 11, 2015
    Apr 14, 2015
    I love all of the (3) items that I ordered and have already worn them. Great fit! I've ordered from W.W. before and find your clothes to wear very well!!
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Great experience and good quality clothing
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I have been very pleased with the items I have ordered from Woman Within. A friend recommended it to me. I do feel that I get too many emails - no more than one per day would be better.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I've been very satisfied with every purchase from Woman Within. Very highh quality.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    I like the products available from Woman Within. However, sometimes the online experience is difficult. Today, I had no problem, but other times I have been stuck in loops and could not complete my orders.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    It would be great to have free returns. When you can't shop in a store (I am disabled) it helps a great deal to have free returns.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Mar 21, 2015
    I have purchased many many items from Woman Within and have been very satisfied with all my orders. I have only one (1) complaint though. When I recieved my tourqouise beach cover up, I washed it and the colors ran into some of my other clothes. This item is the only thing I was disappointed with for the reason I stated.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    like it all
  • Jan 1, 2015
    ...difficult time with checkout
    Feb 2, 2015
    It took a long time for the jacket to be replaced. My first orfder was too big. The replkacement also runs big, but will do nicely.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Good place to find comfortable larger sizes. Fairly good selection. However sizing can be confusing. The Find your size chart does not relate well to the sizes in the clothing lists sometimes.
    Mar 5, 2015
    It is very difficult to determine the proper size from the charts and in the product information. We have ordered before so thought we could figure it out (and are still planning to return an item.) I will be much more hesitant to order in the future since I am not sure that I can order the proper size and/or too many different vendors have such varying sizes/measurements, it makes it a guessing game.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    I have liked all my purchases but for some slippers. I gave them away.
    Mar 5, 2015
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Feb 3, 2015
    Two of the items I ordered were back ordered. I was informed that they would ship around the end of February, but they arrived in the 2nd. Pleasantly surprised
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Feb 8, 2015
    I have never been so upset with Woman Within. I have ordered pants, shirts, under garments, and several other items from them now. 4 times the products have torn at the seams or tear in weird places because the fabric used is so damn flimsy. I will not be ordering from them again. I am very upset with the quality of workmanship and fabric that they contract people from Pakistan or other countries to make their products with. Very unhappy.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Feb 21, 2015
    THE BLOUSES ARE VERY COMFORTABLE, BUT THE NAVY AND BURGUNDY WERE VERY SOFT WHILE THE BLACK FELT ROUGH.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Feb 4, 2015
    I didn't receives my whole order but I was satisfied with everything I got
  • Dec 2, 2014
    None
    Feb 8, 2015
    None at this time. I yam happy with my purchases.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I really appreciate the discount! I was expecting the 40% but got 50%!! Thank you, marie
    Jan 30, 2015
    I love my skirt and panties. I do need to order more panties!
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Finally taking time out to purchase items to supplement my winter clothing. Great selections.
    Jan 30, 2015