Woman Within Reviews

08/31/2015
Woman Within Ratings and User Reviews. Woman Within is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2015.
In business since 1901, Woman Within offers women's special size apparel. They offer a complete wardrobe, including shoes and intimate apparel in a wide range of styles, colors and sizes.

Woman Within Coupons »

Woman Within Rating

More About Woman Within

84%

Recent Reviews for Woman Within

• Jul 30, 2015
    I have never been dissapointed with the level of service i have recieved with this site. Love it!!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I have always been pleased with the quality and merchandise I receive from this company.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I love this site! I found what I wanted quickly and easily!
    Jun 23, 2015
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I think this is easy and the clyhrd are just what ou've ordered
    Excellent Service overall
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I love shopping at Woman Within
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I am more likely to continue shopping online as long as coupons are available for free returns for new sizes if the clothes don't fit properly. I like to try something on before committing to a purchase.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    i like your company
  • Nov 5, 2013
    Great plus size clothes that are fashionable!
  • Oct 23, 2013
    Jun 22, 2015
    been customer close to 20 years..
  • Oct 22, 2013
    Jun 22, 2015
    Shipping is way too much sometimes the same size fits a lot differently
  • Oct 6, 2013
    I am very pleased with the purchases I have made in the past. Looking forward to Jeans being long enough!!
    Love the choices from woman within!!!! ❤️ ❤️
  • Oct 6, 2013
    Jun 22, 2015
    Items are usually overpriced. So I don't order very often, unless there is a sale or discount percentage, or free shipping promotion.
  • Oct 5, 2013
    The only issues I've ever had with Woman Within was when I tried to use your online payment site. I could never open it and it kept rejecting my password. Other than that your service has been excellent!
  • Sep 27, 2013
    Easy shopping & nice clothes, but little pricey on shipping
  • Sep 12, 2013
    I find it hard to check out. Ads for your product pop up and the checkout button is hard to see/locate. I felt like you just kept pushing more product at me when all I wanted to do was to check out. I almost gave up and closed the site to go somewhere else and I've been on your site before! The checkout button needs to flash or be bigger.
  • Sep 3, 2013
    Have been highly satisfied
    Jun 22, 2015
    I love the colors and styles in my size. The price is always reasonable.
  • Sep 1, 2013
    shopped long ago tried to get what wanted local lane bryant didn't have any gowns near what i was looking for
    Jun 23, 2015
  • Aug 15, 2013
    I love shopping with Woman Within, it always have the sizes I need and want. And the prices are great. Thank you, Blessings
  • Aug 12, 2013
    Jun 22, 2015
    I'm still waiting to hear that they received the items I returned. I followed their size chart in ordering pants and all but one pair fit me. Some might have fit but were way to long. I did re-order some replacement but have not received them to date.