Woman Within Reviews

12/17/2014
Woman Within Ratings and User Reviews. Woman Within is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 9525 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.
In business since 1901, Woman Within offers women's special size apparel. They offer a complete wardrobe, including shoes and intimate apparel in a wide range of styles, colors and sizes.

Woman Within Coupons »

Woman Within Rating

More About Woman Within

Recent Reviews for Woman Within

• Dec 16, 2014
    I enjoy the quality of merchandise for the price.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    No comments that i can think of.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I always have a good shopping experience with WW. This time I am leaving on vacation on Monday and I needed a warm coat. I ordered it with next day shipping so I was able to purchase it and still have it arrive before I leave on vacation. I'm pretty happy about that.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    i am disappointed that I have to wait until February to get the jacket I ordered. however, I like it and it will fill my needs.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    l hope l am satisfied with the quality of these items.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Good value for the price. Good quality
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The products are well made and the sizing is dependable. I have shopped WW for many years and plan to continue.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I think your sales would increase if you allowed me to use ,more than one code on each purchase. Especially free shipping.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I made a call to the 800 help line and it was a waste of time. The lady was no help at all.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I HAVE A FRIEND THAT SHOPS WITH THIS COMPANY & HER CLOTHES ARE BEAUTIFUL. SHE GAVE ME A CATALOG & I WANT TO START ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    MY ONLY COMMENTS WITH WOMAN WITHIN IS THAT THE LAST TIME I HAD MADE A PURCHASE AND CALLED TO MAKE A PAYMENT BY PHONE I WAS BEING CHARGED FOR MAKING THE PAYMENT. I DIDN'T THINK I SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED A FEE.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great selection in big sizes
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Your website was easy. I hope the item fits.
    Good women's clothes.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I LIKE THE PRICES AND THE PRODUCTS I'VE ORDERED THUS FAR ARE GOOD QUALITY FOR THE PRICE
  • Dec 16, 2014
    like all products very much
    GREAT FIRST TIME SHOPPING
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Product codes are long and "blue code" is required to be entered multiple times.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Good quality & variety
    Dec 16, 2014
    Always a good quality product
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    haven't received my refund yet from my return.