Woodland Direct, Inc. Reviews

03/29/2015
Woodland Direct, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Woodland Direct, Inc. is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 217 reviews.

Woodland Direct, Inc. Rating

More About Woodland Direct, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Woodland Direct, Inc.

• Jan 25, 2015
    Great selection and reasonable prices.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Some products were excessively rpiced
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Entering information in the address part was a little glitch. Not sure if on your end or ours. However, we already have 8 of these racks and we love them. They are the very best racks we have seen for purchase.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I was hoping to be able to print my confirmation page before being directed to this survey. Certainly hope I receive an email confirmation with purchase details for my records. A local business that sells fireplace accessories was able to direct me to your website for the single item I needed. They were extremely helpful and I was extremely pleased the find the product I want to give as a gift.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I would buy from them again in a heartbeat!! FAST!! EASY!! & AMAZING!!!
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I was not able to see a print icon upon completing my order and therefore was not able to print before this survey screen poped up
    Jan 26, 2015
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    This is the first company EVER, that I can truly say that I was fully satisfied with! From order to delivery to one simple question that I had. Made a quick phone call, an actual person that spoke English answered the phone on the second ring. Great all around service. Delivery over 1000 miles away in under 3 days. Thank You people at Woodland Direct!
  • Jan 16, 2015
    great selection and ease of purchase.
    Jan 24, 2015
    I found what I wanted quickly on your web site. Price, delivery and quality met/exceeded my expectations.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Good reviews on the product purchased
    Jan 25, 2015
    Many options, quality good, and please with product. Now filed with wood.
    Jan 22, 2015
    I love the fire screen but it was somewhat damaged
    Jan 22, 2015
    The color of the rug said winter green but actually it turquoise and they should of advertised it as turquoise not winter green
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Price is right-have not received the chimney cap as yet. Free shipping a plus.
    Jan 22, 2015
    I complicated installation due to not reading the instructions! operator error!
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Jan 23, 2015
    Was not the product I expected....
  • Jan 10, 2015
    GREAT WEBSITE AND HAD EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. VERY CONVENIENT. HAD BEEN LOOKING AT SEVERAL BRICK & MORTAR SPECIALTY STORES WITHOUT SUCCESS. COUPONS WERE GREAT FINAL INCENTIVE TO MAKE PURCHASE.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    There was nobody to help me with measurements. Product didn't fit, so I have returned it on my expense.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    I was happy to find an item for my husband that met his criteria! I appreciate the smooth operation of the website/payment. Not always so seamless.
    Jan 21, 2015
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 21, 2015
    A low product price was made 50% more expensive through a higher than anticipated shipping fee. Then it took too long to understand when the product would be shipped. Once the tracking email was received, which was only after several days, the experience was better and the product arrived when predicted by the shipping company.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    I have made only couple purchases from woodland direct, inc they offer a good selection of products in the area i"m shopping for there prices are higher than local retailers but there products are different in quality i would like to see lower shipping rates especially smaller items