Woodland Direct, Inc. Reviews

01/29/2015
Woodland Direct, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Woodland Direct, Inc. is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 751 reviews.

Woodland Direct, Inc. Rating

More About Woodland Direct, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Woodland Direct, Inc.

Good buying expirence.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I can't wait to get this product and start using my fireplace.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Nice website, good selection of hard to find items
    I like using
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Would like better resolution of product photo.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    So far so good. Haven't received the item yet.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Variety of quality products for inside and outside your home. Easy, efficient and good value.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Product was not on drop down box. had to sear ch with key word which was not bad but since the company has a large selection of this type of product it should be listed on left side of site for ease to locate.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    This was a considerable survey having only purchased one item ever. More important than the functionality of the website and/or its product as that Woodland honor the request not to send me solicitations, nor to share my information with any others. I do not return to sites that violate this agreement.
    shipping was very high
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I haven't received any of my order, I'm very glad I found this company.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Jan 16, 2015
    Thank you it really works!
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Jan 16, 2015
    Very helpful customer service. Regret product would not work for my patio. Installation too complicated.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Spoke with someone yesterday and had a good experience. Today I attempted to purchase online and when I was almost finished, the website was taken down for "maintenance ". Very frustrating.
    Jan 17, 2015
    Was told the item I was purchasing was made in house. When I received the item, it was broken, and had a made in China sticker. When I called to report broken item, I was treated very well by the rep.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    If I get what I ordered, I will be delighted. That would make this order process a completely satisfactory one.
    Jan 17, 2015
    This was one of the easiest and competent online ordering experiences ever. Guaranteed that I will return. Thank you very much for such a positive experience!
  • Jan 7, 2015
    A good friend of mine gave me the site information for my wood rack covers. He spoke very well about the site and I share that. It has many things which I will be purchasing again. Thank you.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Absolutely love the hearth rugs...this is my second one.
    Jan 16, 2015
    Excellent product. Exactly what I expected and would definitely order from Woodland Direct again.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 18, 2015
    Product color looked lighter on website than in person
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Looking forward to the product!
    Jan 15, 2015