Woodwind and Brasswind Reviews

07/21/2014
Woodwind and Brasswind Ratings and User Reviews. Woodwind and Brasswind is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 491 reviews.
Woodwind and Brasswind offers a wide selection of fine musical instruments.
Circle of Excellence - Woodwind and Brasswind

2013 Winner

Woodwind and Brasswind Rating

More About Woodwind and Brasswind

Recent Reviews for Woodwind and Brasswind

• Jul 21, 2014
    Always has been a great place to buy musical instruments and supplies!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great place to shop for quality brand name products.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Other than the website being rather slow, process was easy and painless.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Very good site. Good customer service. I wish ww ans bw would have Rigotti reeds in stock. Usually they are on back order. Probably it's the manufacturer and not ww and bw
  • Jul 20, 2014
    very easy site to navigate through
  • Jul 20, 2014
    It was a very fast and easy experience!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    When I made my previous purchase of a top of the line Bach trombone, I tried to put it on my credit card and went thru all kinds of problems. I was asked all sorts of bizarre questions. Buying this horn was a nightmare. Additionally I waited over a month for delivery of the horn and could not get a straight story from Brasswind about the delay. It seemed that the right hand didn't know what the left was doing.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I am very thankful to have learned about WWBW. Your company has been most helpful in securing the clarinet reeds my daughter needs along with music accessories. Thank you :)
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I've been playing the harmonica for 45 years and this is the first time that I have "jumped ship" and gone with Suzuki. I am looking forward (and all of the musicians I play with, including many recording artists) to experiencing the difference.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    the final checkout using paypal last night went into a loop and i couldn't change delivery method so i had to go in again today the use visa and change delivery. Pay pal should be just as good or better for wwbw.Now i had to pay 10 more to get it here on time
  • Jul 18, 2014
    your prices are a bit higher than all of your online competitors making me curious bout your price matchbut you offered free shipping so i saved money by using you

From Woodwind and Brasswind

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the poor experience you had with our company. We have sent you a personalized email in response to this comment. Please check your spam or junk mail folder if you do not see it in your inbox. We ... Read full response »
  • Jul 18, 2014
    best music store in the nation
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Glad your inventory included everything I was looking for. Free shipping is great, too.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Very user friendly website.I like the free shipping option for >$10 purchase.I would like to be able to buy clarinet reed in smaller quatities (less than 10/box) as I need to continue to experiment with different strength and brand of reeds before I find the one that is right for me and it gets too expensive if I have to buy a box of 10. Packages of 3 would be better for my current purpose. I could then buy boxes of 10 once I know which reed I like best.
    Jul 20, 2014
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Product was in stock
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Always great experience with Woodwind and Brasswind. Good products, great prices and fast delivery
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I have window shopped for years on your site and look forward to further purchases in the future.
    Jul 21, 2014
    I am extremely happy with my new mouthpiece and will definitely use Woodwind & Brasswind in the future!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Very trustworthy! I always know it will be a good experience.
    Jul 18, 2014
    The last couple of orders from WWBW have taken quite a while to get here.

From Woodwind and Brasswind

• Jul 3, 2014
    LOVE this place!!
    Jul 18, 2014
    I buy all of our instrument needs through WWBW now. Great value, great products and usually free shipping. I even promote WWBW on my personal Facebook page and our Music Boosters Facebook page.