Woodwind and Brasswind Reviews

02/08/2016
Woodwind and Brasswind Ratings and User Reviews. Woodwind and Brasswind is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1259 reviews.
Woodwind and Brasswind offers a wide selection of fine musical instruments.
Circle of Excellence - Woodwind and Brasswind

2015 Winner

Woodwind and Brasswind Rating

More About Woodwind and Brasswind

Recent Reviews for Woodwind and Brasswind

Great shopping place.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Better/more photos for products like cases would be helpful.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    tried to use a couple of promo codes from your January mailer catalog. One was welcomeW10 for next order but didn't work. The other code was REEDS but it didn't work either.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I will order all my reeds from you. Great prices and delivered fast.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    IT is a very reputable enterprise.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Sadly product out of stock! Shipping sucks ... I would have paid more to have delivery bring in house... Single person. DON't have help... Wish I could have had WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Ordering online is economical both in time and in cost. Great service.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    website functions poorly on mobile phone
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I don't like the way the item selection menu tree works down from the generic to the specific (hover then select). If you are at all sloppy with the mouse movement, it moves you to the wrong branch of the tree. Also, I was looking at sax harnesses, and it would have been nice to be able to see a rear view in addition to the front view.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I have been using your site for 3 or 4 years now. I have always been pleased with your prices and shipping or order. Do not like the shipping charges but what you going to do.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    In the past I have had items on back order for so long that, in spite of my repeatedly checking on them, the store forgot all about them. I purchased these items elsewhere eventually. I would still buy stock trumpet items from this store, however, due to their stability and pricing. Just don't wait if it's not in stock.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I like shopping online for our kids' music needs. However, I do not like the new website layout. I think it's harder to find what I'm looking for than it used to be with the other website. Part of what I like about ordering online with WWBW is that it's quicker than going to the local music store, especially if they don't have what we need in stock.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Very good customer service, great return policy.
    Feb 7, 2016
    C.J. was very informative and helpful.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    I need to return a box of Vandoren Bb V12 clarinet reeds. Either I made a mistake in ordering or the wrong box was shipped. I plan to return the box of Eb for a box of Bb.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Your customer service / sales people were very nice . I never was able to contact a brass expert in regard to my questions about mouthpieces.......they were supposed to call me back.....maybe they will......I was finally able to resolve my questions on my own......it just took a LONG time .....that being said , you're my favorite company to deal with .
    Feb 7, 2016
    I was never able to get in contact w/ any of your brass specialists........after hours of searching , I finally found the answers I needed online........somebody was supposed to call me back...nobody did.......prices are decent.......shipping is quick & free if you order enough......that's enough to get me back.........
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I have purchased 3 horns and various supplies and have been satisfied every time.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Their website is very easy to navigate.
    Feb 6, 2016
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I will always shop at Woodwind and Brasswind. The prices are amazing, and they have everything I always need in stock!
    Feb 6, 2016