WoodworkersHdwe.net Reviews

WoodworkersHdwe.net Ratings and User Reviews. WoodworkersHdwe.net is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 8 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Recent Reviews for WoodworkersHdwe.net

• Dec 18, 2014
    I love your site. Easy to navigate. I really love the selections and great prices. I will buy through you again and I have recommended you several times already. My last order came rather quickly, The kitchen cabinet hardware I purchased was a high-end look and quality.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Price was very good, but shipping is too high. Also not so easy to read website; doesn't fit on the page. Would have liked a coupon and special offer.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Very great prices!
    Nov 25, 2014
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Nov 2, 2014
    Took a few days to contact customer service. They did not return VMs or emails. Minor gitch in order which they caught and resolved quickly and didn't cause me any problems. Order tracking on site wasn't working. Once order shipped, received emails and tracking #s immediately. Product as ordered.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I ordered from your site because you provided a schematic specs of the product I wanted. I do not like your policy of a 25% restocking fee; so, I hope these hinges are exactly what your specs indicate. I did not like having to re-enter my personal information each time I viewed my cart or made any change; however, I accept this if it is for security reasons. Should the ordered items match your specs, I will have had a very good experience with your business.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Oct 29, 2014
    I have the small knobs and handles and was delighted to find larger handles that matched! Very pleased with the price also! Best on the internet!