Wool Overs USA Reviews

10/19/2014
Wool Overs USA Ratings and User Reviews. Wool Overs USA is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 150 reviews. Last rated on 10/18/2014.

Wool Overs USA Rating

More About Wool Overs USA

Recent Reviews for Wool Overs USA

• Oct 18, 2014
    Never heard of this company. I lived it though. I would do all sweaters in the same colors. I looked at a fw but they did not have the colors I wanted but other one had a butch. the prices were greate. I have never bought anything here before so I will let you know how I feel about the quality. Never heard of this company. I lived it though. I would do all sweaters in the same colors. I looked at a fw but they did not have the colors I wanted but other one had a butch. the prices were greate. I have never bought anything here before so I will let you know how I feel about the quality. Never heard of this company. I lived it though. I would do all sweaters in the same colors. I looked at a fw but they did not have the colors I wanted but other one had a butch. the prices were greate. I have never bought anything here before so I will let you know how I feel about the quality. Never heard of this company. I lived it though. I would do all sweaters in the same colors. I looked at a fw but they did not have the colors I wanted but other one had a butch. the prices were greate. I have never bought anything here before so I will let you know how I feel about the quality. Never heard of this company. I lived it though. I would do all sweaters in the same colors. I looked at a fw but they did not have the colors I wanted but other one had a butch. the prices were greate. I have never bought anything here before so I will let you know how I feel about the quality. Never heard of this company. I lived it though. I would do all sweaters in the same colors. I looked at a fw but they did not have the colors I wanted but other one had a butch. the prices were greate. I have never bought anything here before so I will let you know how I feel about the quality. Never heard of this company. I lived it though. I would do all sweaters in the same colors. I looked at a fw but they did not have the colors I wanted but other one had a butch. the prices were greate. I have never bought anything here before so I will let you know how I feel about the quality. Never heard of this company. I lived it though. I would do all sweaters in the same colors. I looked at a fw but they did not have the colors I wanted but other one had a butch. the prices were greate. I have never bought anything here before so I will let you know how I feel about the quality. Never heard of this company. I lived it though. I would do all sweaters in the same colors. I looked at a fw but they did not have the colors I wanted but other one had a butch. the prices were greate. I have never bought anything here before so I will let you know how I feel about the quality. Never heard of this company. I lived it though. I would do all sweaters in the same colors. I looked at a fw but they did not have the colors I wanted but other one had a butch. the prices were greate. I have never bought anything here before so I will let you know how I feel about the quality. Never heard of this company. I lived it though. I would do all sweaters in the same colors. I looked at a fw but they did not have the colors I wanted but other one had a butch. the prices were greate. I have never bought anything here before so I will let you know how I feel about the quality. Never heard of this company. I lived it though. I would do all sweaters in the same colors. I looked at a fw but they did not have the colors I wanted but other one had a butch. the prices were greate. I have never bought anything here before so I will let you know how I feel about the quality. Never heard of this company. I lived it though. I would do all sweaters in the same colors. I looked at a fw but they did not have the colors I wanted but other one had a butch. the prices were greate. I have never bought anything here before so I will let you know how I feel about the quality. Never heard of this company. I lived it though. I would do all sweaters in the same colors. I looked at a fw but they did not have the colors I wanted
    Excellent value and quality
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Great products, wide selection, can't wait to evaluate.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Beautiful colors in sweaters, great fit and soft combination of cashmere and merino wool. Also, Wool Overs was very good about exchange when sweater purchase needed to be exchanged for smaller size and softer wood.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I hope this cardigan will be nice.
    nice and fast
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I am glad to have Wools Over. I loooove it!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Very good quality clothing!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Wool Overs has exeptional selection of product.The workmanship and materials are outstanding. I wish i have been known about Wool Overs many years ego.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I find color selection difficult and the website a bit slow. Product is terrific.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Excellent value and good quality
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Thank you, I'm happy, Best quality, Interactive prices and more...!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    High-qulity goods with reasonable price
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Good quality at great prices.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Is the Wool Overs website and Amazon.com the same. Are the two operated by the same company or do vendors sell Wool Overs products on Amazon for the same costs? If possible, please email me back about this. I cancelled an Amazon.com order when I found there was online store. Thank you, Yiannis Talaganis ytalaganis@hotmail.com 847.624.7117
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Overall this was a good experience and I look forward to receiving the product.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Oct 17, 2014
    Great products and great deal on prices.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    website is horrible - hard to filter items by gender, then style, then color. Images load very slowly. Can't middle click items to open them in a new tab
    Oct 17, 2014
  • Sep 26, 2014
    The website is a little slow and clunky but I lke their products a lot and they have very good prices.
    Oct 18, 2014
    great sweaters, love them
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Woolovers provides the best quality wool items I have ever had wash well and last well. They are beautifull, am sad to say it but it is better to buy British wool than American related to cost service and quality and I always try to buy American products.
    Oct 15, 2014
    I love Woolovers sweaters they are wondwerful and do wash well, nowhave a love affair with wool. Have you thought of some basic childrens sweaters ? Maybe some different colors too and wool shawls!