Writers Store Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Writers Store Reviews

12/11/2017
Writers Store Ratings and User Reviews. Writers Store is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 192 reviews. Last rated on 12/10/2017.

Writers Store Rating

More About Writers Store

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Writers Store

• Dec 10, 2017
    We were about to buy Final Draft from the Final Draft Store for my daughter in Film School - when we stumbled upon Writers Store. It was $10 less! YAY! Thank you!
  • Dec 10, 2017
    Always have what I need at a good cost.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    Having never been to the brick and mortar store I've found the online store easy to navigate. I was debating the purchase for some time. If the 30 day refund had been more prominent I would not have delayed.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    easy to understand and straight forward with a good variety of products
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I love your store and products.
  • Nov 30, 2017
    Dec 09, 2017
    The webinars are only available through streaming. I submitted an email requesting information on downloading the webinars I purchased. I have yet to receive a response.... I will never purchase a webinar from the Writers Store again.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    Overall I'm very happy with my purchases with the Writers Store. My only complaint is that in the description of the products/software to be used on a computer it's not clear that an update instead of a full program.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    There is some strange pop-up that REALLY wants to inform me of Something - each time a page changes.Slightly annoying.Not annoying enougth to keep me from buying though :)
    nope
  • Dec 07, 2017
    I am very satisfied with my experience.
  • Dec 06, 2017
    I was helped by Jamie in Customer Support, after I had trouble redeeming a store credit I received from a script competition. Happy camper now that it has been resolved.
  • Dec 06, 2017
    Writer store has what I'm looking for
  • Dec 06, 2017
    The writers store is a great place to find the right products I need.
  • Dec 06, 2017
    Thanks for making it easy....
  • Dec 06, 2017
    The products and services that you provide are wonderful.
  • Dec 06, 2017
    I love the Writers Store. Great products relevant to my interests in writing.
  • Dec 06, 2017
    I've been receiving your emails for quite a while but this is the first time I've placed an order with you. I am a writer and hope to sell my screenplay someday which is an adaptation of my book. Your book should be helpful in locating sources. Thank you..
  • Dec 01, 2017