Writers Store Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Writers Store Reviews

10/21/2017
Writers Store Ratings and User Reviews. Writers Store is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 190 reviews.

Writers Store Rating

More About Writers Store

Recent Reviews for Writers Store

• Oct 09, 2017
    I've purchased other products and had no problem with the processing of my prepaid visa, however, last night when I tried to process my order for 5 items I kept getting an error mesg. that my order was unable to be processed. A service fee was deducted from my prepaid balance which made it so 2 items could not be purchased today when I tried again.
  • Oct 04, 2017
    I have been directed here by a Final Draft agent. I was sceptical at first. But then I was joyfully embarrassed to realise how seamless the order process had been. I am so delighted now.
    Oct 08, 2017
  • Oct 07, 2017
    The thing I really liked was the article about ‘pacing’. My writing instructor told me that was what I needed to work on. But other sites were not nearly as helpful. The article on pacing I found on your page, as well as the free offer on screenwriting was a great blessing! More than I had expected. The reason I found it so helpful was because of the clarity of the writing in the article as well as the amount of information given on the subject matter. The article was complete in terms of my need for information on that subject. Other sites paled in comparison. Upon visiting yours, I became more aware of just how much there was to know about pacing, and if I hadn’t kept searching I’d have missed it! Much obliged!
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Oct 07, 2017
    I was disappointed in the quality of the product. there were a lot of technical issues--poor sound quality, the visuals piled up on each other so they weren't readable.
  • Oct 07, 2017
    Great resource... as a professional writer, I often need a particular software package or supply for the production companies with which I'm working. I always know I can get what I need at the Writer's Store.
  • Sep 28, 2017
    Not bought a digital download from you before so I'm hoping there's no issues with getting it laoded on the Mac here.
    Oct 07, 2017
    Emailed about issues with the product and have never heard back form anyone as of Oct 7.
  • Oct 06, 2017
    I'm writing a novel.
  • Oct 05, 2017
    This website does a good job. Keep up the good work.
    Good site.
  • Oct 05, 2017
    I've always enjoyed shopping via The Writers Store, as well as making in person visits, whenever I'm in town. It's always a pleasant experience. Thank you.
  • Oct 04, 2017
    Judee was amazingly helpful! Excellent customer service.
  • Oct 04, 2017
    On an up-note, I was stoked to have such a deal. However, I wish I could find more information about compatibility of this software with my MBP OSX operating system before I purchased. I looked for tech specs on website and even left a message on customer service line that was not responded to. Nevertheless, I still took a chance in purchasing based on a recommendation by a colleague, and hope support and service going forward is better. Thank you for your service, I am grateful you are here.
  • Sep 29, 2017
    It has a lot of different products to choose from and I think it's great to have a resource like this for aspiring writers and filmmakers.
    Oct 03, 2017
  • Oct 03, 2017
    writers store is very good place to shop
  • Sep 29, 2017
    So sad to see you going from location in Burbank.
    Oct 03, 2017
  • Oct 02, 2017
    categorical searches according to genre, price, and media
  • Sep 23, 2017
    Great store
    Oct 02, 2017
    did not get items right away. When I got them, many were VIDIO and not readily available and worthwhile.
  • Oct 01, 2017
    I like it. Very nice place to browse.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    I think Writers Store has stocked my book THE LITERARY ENNEAGRAM. I would like to know if the book is still stocked. I have another book (one I co-authored) that I think would be valuable to writers: SEX, LOVE AND YOUR PERSONALITY by Mona Coates, Ph.d. and Judith Searle.
    Oct 01, 2017