www.BatterySharks.com Reviews

11/26/2014
www.BatterySharks.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.BatterySharks.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 590 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - www.BatterySharks.com

2013 Winner

www.BatterySharks.com Rating

More About www.BatterySharks.com

Recent Reviews for www.BatterySharks.com

Very affordable pricing.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Ordering was easy and product was offered at a really low price. Hope the product is as advertised and is received in a timely manner.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Easy to find specific battery and purchase
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I appreciate it that I can get almost any battery I need from your company. :-)
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Website easy to navigate, ordering went smoothly enough, found what I needed quite quickly. Can't ask for much more, good job. I will definitely bookmark site for future battery puchaces! PS Good pricing!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    wish the site was more descriptive about the terminals on battery. i.e. i have a top mounted post, and i had to research the battery elsewhere to make sure the battery would work. otherwise enjoyed the purchase. hopefully the item will be exact of what im hoping.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Thank You Very Much, You Made My Day. The only problem i had was the coupon code moto7 did not work. Still it was a great price.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    good site have what I want price is competative
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Very nice first time experience with battery sharks.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I looked for this battery several places both local and on line and found the best price here. Thank You BatteryShsrks for being so price conscious.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    first time to make a order from you all, we will see how it goes I may order another batter for my generator after I see how this goes!!!
    Nov 23, 2014
    Got the Battery on time. I have not put it on my atv yet
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Nov 22, 2014
    Excellent selection, speedy delivery, quality products.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Great products, great price, good service.Thank you.
    GREAT service
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    We are very greatful for the quick service and the follow up, it means alot. Camden Fire Extinguisher.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Nov 22, 2014
    seems like a great product, well designed, and i was particularly impressed by a call in response to my delivery date request.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Good prices. Excellent customer service. Fast shipping. Couldn't ask for anything more.
    Nov 21, 2014
    Great service. Great pricing. Great availability of stock.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    Good Service. Excellent battery !
  • Oct 31, 2014
    The only improvement that I would recommend would be to give an estimated delivery date at the time of purchase or before you actually buy an item to make sure it is an acceptable delivery time frame. I still don't have any idea when my battery will arrive.
    Nov 23, 2014