www.countrynmoregifts.com Reviews

09/02/2015
www.countrynmoregifts.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.countrynmoregifts.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 108 reviews.
CountryNMoregifts.com is one of the nation's largest gift and collectible retailers. In business since 1980, CountryNMoreGifts.com carries products such as Department 56, Precious Moments, Snowbabies, Possible Dream Santas, Jim Shore & More. The staff at cnmgifts.com are known for their service, product knowledge, and friendly manner. The website offers product i... Show More CountryNMoregifts.com is one of the nation's largest gift and collectible retailers. In business since 1980, CountryNMoreGifts.com carries products such as Department 56, Precious Moments, Snowbabies, Possible Dream Santas, Jim Shore & More. The staff at cnmgifts.com are known for their service, product knowledge, and friendly manner. The website offers product information & display tips, 360 degree photos, coordinating items & much more. All products on the website are offered with a money-back guarantee, breakage replacement, and a 110% price match. All orders placed before 5PM EST are shipped same day and because of their central location, almost all ground orders are delivered within 2-3 days.
Circle of Excellence - www.countrynmoregifts.com

www.countrynmoregifts.com Rating

More About www.countrynmoregifts.com

Recent Reviews for www.countrynmoregifts.com

• Aug 20, 2015
    This is my 10th order from you. I've been buying "Growing with Grace" since my granddaughter was born. She will be 9 this September.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    A trusted company
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I have purchased many times from countrynmoregifts.com. Have ALWAYS been very happy with my products and I love the fact that they give a discount during special times.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    The item on the website are what I need at a better price point.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Great site, easy to use, prompt shipping, good packaging. Definitely recommend
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Great prices and a nice variety to choose from.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I love this site! I am so glad that a friend gave me this information. Most of the stores that sell the merchandise I want are closed in our area. This site is very convenient!!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I like the big selection of Jim Shore products available on your site. I also like the $5 reward for each $25 spent
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Great site. Great prices and selection. Glad I found it!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    very easy, Great Deals,very happy with this site!
    Aug 17, 2015
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I buy from them each year- great place
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I'm so happy I found a 2014 precious moment ornament and one for 2015
  • Aug 7, 2015
    VERY PLEASED WITH THE LOWER PRICES COMPARED TO STORES AND OTHER WEB SITES AND CHECK OUT PROCESS WAS VERY SIMPLE.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Aug 16, 2015
    Great items, fantastic prices.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Nice people to deal with! 5 star service.
    Aug 13, 2015
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I found this store a few years ago and they have earned my loyalty. They provide the products I love with a reduced rate enticement and provide excellent customer service.
    Aug 20, 2015
    I've shopped with this on-line store for several years now and I intend to continue to take advantage of their incentives to purchase the collections I enjoy.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I appreciate the large selection of Santa's to choose from and the sale prices.
    Aug 11, 2015
    I was not told when the items shipped and therefore had no tracking information.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I love this website! I can find the things I want when they are not in stock at the store.
    Aug 12, 2015
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Very pleasant shopping experience with your company!
    Aug 11, 2015