www.covenanthealthproducts.com Reviews

07/23/2014
www.covenanthealthproducts.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.covenanthealthproducts.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 144 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.

www.covenanthealthproducts.com Rating

More About www.covenanthealthproducts.com

Recent Reviews for www.covenanthealthproducts.com

• Jul 23, 2014
    I'm glad that I was able to finally find the product. I have tried for the past few months. I even left a message but never received a return phone call. At least i finally got it ordered
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Have had excellent service from Covenant. My MD reccommended their products.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great product, great price, great discount, AND free shipping. What else could I ask for? To win $$$ by filling out this questionnaire.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Great prices and free shipping
  • Jul 22, 2014
    great company, good products and great service
  • Jul 22, 2014
    The entire shopping process is very quick and easy. Especially the payment through Amazon Payments is really convenient.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I felt good until I realized how long it would take to get the product that I needed tomorrow. But I wasn't going to pay the ridiculous overnight courier charge
  • Jul 21, 2014
    shipping option for 2 days is expensive. As a result, I did order other items from another supplier. On the other hand, the 3-5 days shipping free is also why I came back to Covenant for another order.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Awesome site...thank you!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Easy way to get what i need. Thanks
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Price is important, but quality is first. I want to know what I think i am getting is what is actually in the product.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Great selection of products and fair prices.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Love this store. They send me a discount code every month. I've never paid shipping, either.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    1st. time to order anything.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    THE ALLERGY DROPS HELP MY ALLERGIES.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I like the website and prices are great. It is very irritating that I can't print a clear copy of my receipt because the bizrate survey box pops up and cannot be moved or minimized out of the way.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Easy web site & ship quickly.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    Why the religious name Covenant? Off putting.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    This store has great prices and always offers coupons. I love it.
    Jul 17, 2014
    I always use this site for my purchase. It has the best prices and good quality plus free shipping.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 15, 2014
    It took too long and the item is perishable. From Vitacost I usually get it within 3 or 4 days as it comes Fed X at no extra cost.