www.covenanthealthproducts.com Reviews

12/20/2014
www.covenanthealthproducts.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.covenanthealthproducts.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 141 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.

www.covenanthealthproducts.com Rating

More About www.covenanthealthproducts.com

Recent Reviews for www.covenanthealthproducts.com

• Dec 20, 2014
    good customer service and assortment of products
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Very happy with the available products!
    Fast and easy to order
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I would like to see the probiotics able to be sorted by the # of CFUs so it's easier to find high potency ones.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    So far so good!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Good Selection, Fair Prices
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Competivie pricing; coupon a definite PLUS ADVANTAGE; prompt shipment ... these are all good reasons to shop Covenant. Thank you.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    It was easy
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I've had good experiences thus far with Covenant ....I look forward to Covenant being my primary supplier for my supplements. I also appreciate the discount you provided
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I've been ordering for several years. I have always been happy with the products, ease of ordering, and customer service.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Would love for you to carry ridge rest herbals. I am unable to order and have it shipped to Canada. Specifically Clear Lung Classic 120 c and Sinus Clear. Let me know if you could help me with this.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    overall, the experience is good, except the product I try to order need my doctor's name, but there were no indication of that, so I have to go to live Chat to get help. That took extra time for my purchase.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    CHP followed up via e-mail when I registered but did not make a purchase and solved the problem very quickly. Nice to know humans are being attentive on the other end of the broadband pipe.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Great company and great prices. We are always very happy with Covenant Health Products.
    Dec 14, 2014
    The adrenal product is helping my 89 year old husband and we are pleased with Covenant in every way. They always have the best prices and best products and fast delivery. Great company.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Well organized easy to use website; good products; good prices; good shipping options
    Dec 16, 2014
    Covenant has been a pleasure to do business with
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Especially appreciate that Covenant packages the Progressive Labs SAMe 200 in cold packs! Also great that they offer "pay through Amazon." I plan to continue shopping with Covenant.
    Dec 14, 2014
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Quick and easy shopping experience.
    Dec 12, 2014
  • Nov 30, 2014
    so far, all experiences with covenant health have been positive
    Dec 10, 2014
    I answered 'on time' for order delivery because my order came fairly quickly -- but in reality, when I placed the order, there was no information provided as to when it would be shipped or received. (Yay for quick delivery, but information about order delivery time would have been nice)
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    Fast shipping, good prices. Will order again.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Super customer service. I had a question and it was attended to in a timely and kindly manner.
    Dec 11, 2014
    Customer service was really great. Ease of getting this product, not so much. By the time I had clearance to order it and it was shipped I think it took a week or little longer. Just wish I hadn't had to jump through so many hoops (setting up account, giving personal information, medical information, email interaction time) to get the product.