www.covenanthealthproducts.com Reviews

03/05/2015
www.covenanthealthproducts.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.covenanthealthproducts.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 125 reviews. Last rated on 03/01/2015.

www.covenanthealthproducts.com Rating

More About www.covenanthealthproducts.com

Recent Reviews for www.covenanthealthproducts.com

• Mar 1, 2015
    Covenant Health is great. The last group of questions were too intrusive. None ya business.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    It is very easy to order and payments are safe :-)
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I buy stuff for my service dog
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I didn't see where it told me how long to expect shipping to take for free $60 for next day is outrageous!!! It's my first time purchasing so I'm not sure how satisfied I am all I did was order.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Excellent product selection and service. One of my favorite supplement sites.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Excellent prices and service. Web site is easy to use.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Checkout was very easy using my Amazon account. Thanks!
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Great selection of the health care products I need. Prompt delivery and easy to use website.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    Very happy with entire experience. Easy to place an order on their website and shipping turnaround time was incredibly fast. I had ordered supplements from a different online vendor which took almost 10 days to reach me, Covenant was speedy - I ordered and received the product in less than 5 days. I will definitely order from them again. Thank you!
  • Feb 21, 2015
    I like it and found what I was shopping for right off.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Products are cheaper than purchasing through a pharmacy.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Very satisfied with product and service
  • Feb 21, 2015
    my husband and I really like the muscle comfort body bath and massage oil. It relieve our painful joints.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    I prefer to just make my purchase and skip the survey.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    No complaints.. good product and service.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Top of the line products at great prices, reliable quick processing and timely shipping.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    easy shopping experienced, the free shipping was a big plus since the cost is the same or better as finding it at a retail store and driving to get it.
    Feb 28, 2015
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Feb 24, 2015
    Our lab was put on his Covenant med to help him walk better. He was 12yrs old and the med was wonderful. Even though he was feeling so much better he crossed the Bridge 11 days ago. Thank you for two months of happy walking he so loved.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Feb 19, 2015
    Good stuff! Good service! Need more coupons or quantity discount deals, because I would buy a lot more units that way... especially if there was a periodic "special" deal like inventory cleanout time, etc.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Feb 18, 2015
    I found the website a little confusing. When my order wouldn't go through, I called to find out why company