www.covenanthealthproducts.com Reviews

08/27/2015
www.covenanthealthproducts.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.covenanthealthproducts.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 99 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2015.

www.covenanthealthproducts.com Rating

More About www.covenanthealthproducts.com

Recent Reviews for www.covenanthealthproducts.com

• Aug 26, 2015
    Thank you for making my online purchase easy
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I have been purchasing the product Red Yeast Rice from Covenant Health Products over a period of more than 2 years and I am very happy about the product and Covenant's service!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I routinely purchase Karuna Sleep Formula from Covenant. Recently, Karuna changed the formulation of its product and the versions I purchased from Covenant were the new formulation which is not as effective as the earlier version. However, the product description on Covenant website reflects the earlier, more effective version. When I called Covenant, the service rep told me that Covenant would refund me 1/2 of the purchase price, but I did not see the refund. I continue to purchase the Karuna product from Covenant though as it is priced well and the earlier product doesn't appear to be available anywhere else anyway.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Very reliable company - package arrives well protected - never a problem at all.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    The only thing I could ask for next time is optimization for mobile phones. Other than that, great site - tons of products in one place.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Product is excellent. Staff is very knowledgeable & helpful.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I am very satisfied with the service and prices! I haven't found lower prices for iodine drops!
  • Aug 19, 2015
    It is a pain in the butt to have to login to an account to buy something from you. All I wanted to do was purchase the item and I had to jump thru hoops to reset a password I didn't realize I entered.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    First time will see
  • Aug 15, 2015
    This web sight is easy to use,and has a lot of good infomation Will shop again
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Exelente on variety and price, great that is free shipping!! Makes a difference!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I have always had a good experience with this site and receiving the products correctly.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    This survey is WAY too long. I won't do another with bizrate.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    very easy site to use the check out was great the product was very easy to find and fast check fast and easy is good thanks
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Excellent customer service! Product delivered promptly.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I enjoy the ease of usiong the site along with selection of products.
    Great Prices, fast shipping
    Aug 19, 2015
    covenant health is a great site to order from always has the lowest price on the items i like. And Fast Shipping
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Love your selection of brands and products, prices can't be beat! Seems like you ship very quickly and for free, which is a super huge plus! Looking forward to recommending to friends!
  • Aug 4, 2015
    love your site , more info on products would be good
    Aug 14, 2015
  • Jul 27, 2015
    appreciated the fast and easy shopping process and the discount code.
    Aug 19, 2015