www.covenanthealthproducts.com Reviews

10/23/2014
www.covenanthealthproducts.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.covenanthealthproducts.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 129 reviews.

www.covenanthealthproducts.com Rating

More About www.covenanthealthproducts.com

Recent Reviews for www.covenanthealthproducts.com

• Sep 25, 2014
    Glad you have so many name brand products.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Seems like a good company
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Very pleased with the product, price and delivery.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I TRULY RECOMMEND COVENANT HEALTH PRODUCTS, EXCELLENT
  • Sep 17, 2014
    This has always been a reliable company, and I purchase all of my vitamin supplements through them
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Overall, an excellent experience. We'll see about the quickness of shipping.....
    Sep 23, 2014
    Exceptional customer service with the convenience of responding by e-mail. I also liked the availability of paying with my Amazon account.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    My first time hope their service is good
  • Sep 14, 2014
    You are only authorized to share with covenant health products, no other third parties or other list!!
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I appreciate the prices and the quality of the vitamin supplements.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Price is Right!!!! I compared your site to others.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    if you keep the discounts, i will continue to shop here.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Always been happy with Covenant and like my email discount codes and free shipping
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Great price for the item I bought this time. Site is very easy to use.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Need to expand into more of the herbals. I really like working with you, and it would be great to single source; e.g. other manufacturer options for Omega 3 and things like arabinogalactan that my doctor orders. I thought I was buying Magnesum chelate through you, but can't find same manufacturer. Maybe a search by manufacturer by me would have shown you do have these things built in already. Free shipping is usually right on UPS ground by location, for the information of your customers.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    cood price :)) will by agane
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Wide selection of products, intuitive web-site, and easy to pay for products, using one's Amazon account.
    Sep 14, 2014
    The web site is intuitive and easy to navigate. The selection is huge, and I like being able to pay via Amazon. It took eight days for the package to arrive, which seemed a bit longer than it should have been, but on balance, it was a very good experience and a good value.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I wish this site would add more information about the product I wish to purchase. In purchasing supplements I would like to know the serving size, amount per serving, dosage, other ingredients, directions, etc. This information is critical to most people who purchase supplement online since that cannot read the back of the bottle. Maybe they should add a picture of the back of the bottle like they do the front. I find that Covenant Health offers it on some products but not others. VERY FRUSTRATING!
    Sep 11, 2014
    I still have not received a back ordered item which was supposed to be in stock by Sept 2nd. I did not receive another order at all. I should have been offered a discount when I called customer service who told me the order was overlooked.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    The experience was great! Glad we found you!