www.directtextbook.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

www.directtextbook.com Reviews

05/26/2017
www.directtextbook.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.directtextbook.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 05/22/2017.

www.directtextbook.com Rating

More About www.directtextbook.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for www.directtextbook.com

• May 22, 2017
    Very excellent source for affordable textbooks. Just when you think it can't be any cheaper, this website surprises you!
  • May 16, 2017
    Always find the best deals on textbooks which helps when working full time while going to school.
  • May 12, 2017
    So far I have not experienced any deficiencies/discrepancies thus far. I will gladly and highly recommend this site to others. Although I don't think I should be charged S7H for each book individually since they are all coming from the same seller. Still, I am not complaining at all, just a suggestion.
  • May 11, 2017
    Classic bait and switch
  • May 04, 2017
    I've been using this directtextbook.com for more than 17 years for all my books, not just textbooks. I was screwed by Amazon so many times in the past that I will NEVER deal with them again. I never had a problem with any directtextbook vendors. It is the best way to find any book.
  • May 03, 2017
    will definitely use this business again
  • Mar 25, 2017
    I love this site. I find most of my textbooks on here cheaper than I do on other popular sites. The books I order are new and come in pristine condition. I will always look for my textbooks on here first.
    Apr 23, 2017
    I love www.directtextbook.com. I get my books on time and at a very reasonable price.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    Nice experience.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    So easy to look for and find. Everything is so clear about each book that is for sale.
  • Mar 19, 2017
    Apr 08, 2017
    I expected 5 used Nancy Drew hardbacks in the set but it was 8 used paperbacks. I was worried when their condition was listed as fair on the email but I was not told that condition when I purchased them. They were for a young reader and everything was just fine when they arrived.
  • Apr 05, 2017
    If everything is delivered on time as stated, I will be thrilled. The jury is out until I receive the merchandise.
  • Mar 07, 2017
    I found the book I was searching for for 1/3 the cost of what it was listed in other sites. I am happy!
    Mar 26, 2017
  • Mar 21, 2017
    Great
  • Mar 15, 2017
    This is the first time I heard of directtextbook.com So I'm just excited to check it out even more.
  • Mar 12, 2017
    I always use directtextbook.com for finding my daughters textbooks. Makes looking for the best price so easy.
  • Mar 04, 2017
    Saw it as an advertisement and it turned out to have everything I was looking for eliminating the need to browse elsewhere.
    Mar 10, 2017
  • Mar 07, 2017
    I found it by accident while searching for a book. It seems like a good price crawler because it feels sturdy as far as its code goes. I will definitely come back for more price comparisons :)
  • Feb 23, 2017
    I absolutely love it.
    Mar 04, 2017
  • Feb 09, 2017
    i love direct textbook!
    Mar 04, 2017
    On February 9th, I did a buyback order with College Focus, through Direct Textbook and I have not revived any information regarding that order. I should have received an email and check by now
  • Mar 03, 2017
    I'm happy to find an Italian text.