www.mybatua.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

www.mybatua.com Reviews

11/20/2017
www.mybatua.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.mybatua.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 24 reviews. Last rated on 11/15/2017.

www.mybatua.com Rating

More About www.mybatua.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for www.mybatua.com

• Nov 15, 2017
    i love mybatua item i am buying from them last 10 years.because i love their item it perfactly fit me with lenght and price is very goo.
  • Nov 01, 2017
    very good shopping experience and great sales
    Nov 12, 2017
    I love my garments and i will definitely be ordering again and again
  • Oct 26, 2017
    Love the jilbabs from mybatua i keep buying more
    Nov 07, 2017
    Excellent jilbab dress love the clothes from mybatua
  • Nov 05, 2017
    I think this is my 3rd order from mybatua, i am very pleased with the clothings even though the last two orders, the size does not fit me well. Too big for me and i had to do alteration. Hopefully this time the size is right. Material wise is great. LOVE IT..love It
  • Nov 03, 2017
    The product look good but it will be good to mention only after receiving the product
  • Nov 01, 2017
    unique items -- reasonable prices -- no problem when my card was declined due to unusual usage (rarely use but put $1,000 on it in one evening). Have sung your praises and might return if my dress from Kuwait does not fit for my son's wedding.
  • Oct 27, 2017
    The overall checkout process was smooth. I found what I was looking for and I hope it fits well when it arrives.
  • Oct 09, 2017
    great site. excellent choices. great 2x sizes
    Oct 22, 2017
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I am looking forward to know how my ordered item is going to be. I would love to get diacount offers from mybatua.com
    Oct 11, 2017
    Alhumdulilaah!! I found a store that i can afford. The designs are really nice and the size is accurent. In sha Allah i will continue to shop at mybatua.
  • Sep 16, 2017
    All my orders have arrived promtly and of good or better quality than I expected. Great service.
    Oct 08, 2017
  • Sep 22, 2017
    I love this Web site and I am satisfied with the items ,love it ready to order soon again thank you to do good job with your customers, keep up doing great work 😊
    Oct 08, 2017
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Oct 04, 2017
    I am not at all satisfied with my purchase
  • Sep 22, 2017
    I love the clothes I purchase from here. The quality is great and the prices are good. I try to stay off this site because every time I go to it I buy something. They have the best clothes for me.
    Oct 03, 2017
  • Sep 21, 2017
    I like the variety and prices.
    Oct 02, 2017
    One of the abayas I ordered didn't say in its description that lining is needed. That was a big disappointment because is see through The others are fine except the color for one of them. It is darker then I expected.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Mybatua has gotten me spoiled 😆
    Oct 01, 2017
  • Sep 30, 2017
    I like this website and merchandise I referred my friends too
  • Sep 28, 2017