www.mybatua.com Reviews

05/21/2015
www.mybatua.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.mybatua.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 96 reviews. Last rated on 05/20/2015.

www.mybatua.com Rating

More About www.mybatua.com

Recent Reviews for www.mybatua.com

• May 20, 2015
    Found the site via google ads. I was looking for an inexpensive abaya to wear to the masjid (I am not hijabi and sometimes I do not bring a proper change of clothes with me to work [especially when it comes to sleeves] or I have forgotten my ninja underhijab and the scarf I am wearing is sheer) and the prices and styles we're so nice I decided to order two full sets. Maybe insha'allah one day my circumstances and worldview will change and I will be able to wear hijab or even abaya full time.
  • May 20, 2015
    FOUND ALL ACCURATELY WHAT I NEED
  • May 18, 2015
    My first time shopping at your site if i like the garments when i receive them i will buy alot more. Inshallah
  • May 15, 2015
    Very happy about the type of designs available. These designs have a growing demand because the younger muslim ladies don't prefer the full black traditional abaya always. Specially in the current political climate the muslimahs like to look too harshly Islamic in appearance yet don't want to wear western clothes. These designs mostly fit the bill. May Allah bless this effort to modestly clothe the muslimahs while preventing them from exposing themselves from getting into the less modest Western clothing
  • May 14, 2015
    Shopping experience was good now I have to wait till I receive the shipment to determine the quality.
  • May 12, 2015
    I loved it
  • May 12, 2015
    This is my second attempt at my order. The first time , yesterday,..it wouldn't accept my payment, but today I was successful. I hope the company appreciates the effort I put in just so I could place an order. Peace.
  • May 11, 2015
    Thanks for all the cute stuff 😀
  • May 11, 2015
    Langue french Please
  • May 10, 2015
    The clothing is super not enough of it though
  • May 9, 2015
    very good apparel selection, easy to find and beautiful design. I will definitely recommend to others.
  • May 8, 2015
    This is the best site for me to shop at. I'm on a fixed income and everything is very affordable. the site is very easy and basic. Looovvveee it. Shukran
  • May 8, 2015
    Style seem bedouin. Pheasant styles not safisticated.
    i love this website
  • May 7, 2015
    Nice shop. Its like having great experience dealing with this company, as our culture cloths are sold here for a reasonable price. Thank you
  • May 2, 2015
    It was the best online store for me. Qualities and price are better than any store online that I had use in the past. The shipment was fast too. Thank you to the owner and all the people who worked so hard to make this quality abayas and everything else. Jazakalah! I will be ordering more in the future Inshallah .
    May 19, 2015
  • May 2, 2015
    May 19, 2015
  • May 1, 2015
    May 18, 2015
    I love the variety of styles to choose . I also love the prices its quite affordable.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    I like your kaftans
    May 8, 2015
    Lovely kaftans
  • Apr 27, 2015
    the shipping details of the goods bought should not take long before sending to the buyer. unlike other sites i have shoped with, once you make payments you get your shipping details.
    May 18, 2015
    alhamdulilah. i am very happy with this site. i bought some abayas and were delivered to me in nigeria all under a week. i love the abayas too. a definately buying from you guys again.