www.nutritionworld.info Reviews

07/31/2014
www.nutritionworld.info Ratings and User Reviews. www.nutritionworld.info is rated 6.6 out of 10 from 169 reviews.

Recent Reviews for www.nutritionworld.info

• Jul 17, 2014
    Its great to have this online site
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I love that is shipping free for over 20 dollars purchases and love that is cheaper products then on other webpages...
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Problem placing Order ? Got to Paypal then your Redish Place Order Button Kept Returning ? Pressed it Four Times ????
  • Jul 15, 2014
    the hair filler fibers have changed my life.thankyou
    so far good
  • Jul 14, 2014
    the checkout button kept dissapearing
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I would like to have the option of doing/amending repeats of previous orders but don't seem able to.I would also like to be able to set up standing orders.I would also like to be able to buy products in larger quantities bulk.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Savings pop ups are a little bit annoying.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    My first purchase so it remains to be seen how it turns out.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I look forward to purchasing these vitamins again if the price is right.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    nutrition is a great source for healthy suppplies
  • Jul 11, 2014
    It's easy to use and a top service
  • Jul 10, 2014
    would have preferred to choose a credit card option rather than paypal
  • Jul 9, 2014
    check out was difficult my order jumped from the top to the bottom of the screen. I had to find a way to hit the button "place order". because of this I could not place my order through pay pal like i wanted to.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Jul 17, 2014
    I emailed customer support and got no response back.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I'm very pleased to find what I was looking for at a great price. I especially appreciate free International shipping. One negative comment though about the site. I was buying Ecolunchbox Ecolunchpod and Ecolunch dipper stainless steel containers. Even though they are listed under Home & Garden, I wasn't able to find them by browsing the categories, only when I searched them by name. In fact, when I go into Containers subcategory inside Home & Garden, there's only one item there.
    Jul 11, 2014
    Was very happy with the price but the handling fees and the custom fees nearly wiped out my savings when compared to buying the same item from a Canadian website.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    They had the product I wanted at a good price.
    Jul 11, 2014
  • Jun 21, 2014
    I've sent two messages to the merchant through the website's "Contact Us" and one of them was about the shipping process and length of time which I would really want to know before placing my first order. It's been three days and I haven't got any reply yet. It'd be great if the replying process can be fastened.
    Jul 13, 2014
    I placed this order on June 22th and I haven't yet received it so far. I also emailed to the customer service but go no reply. As well, while I placed this order I typed in a question in the delivery instruction column and got no reply at all. I am very disjointed at the service I've received so far. I hope my order will arrive soon and my questions will be addressed.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I cannot purchase natural progesterone cream here in Australia, so I have no choice other than to buy from USA, I like this site for other vits/minerals though,i love the free shipping too.
    Jul 13, 2014
    like the choice you have