www.paperandmore.com Reviews

08/02/2015
www.paperandmore.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.paperandmore.com is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 256 reviews. Last rated on 08/02/2015.
Circle of Excellence - www.paperandmore.com

www.paperandmore.com Rating

More About www.paperandmore.com

Recent Reviews for www.paperandmore.com

• Aug 2, 2015
    I m continuously impressed with this website. It is my number one go to place for invitations.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    PaperandMore continues to offer a great product at a great price! There website keeps improving and adds to the overall customer satisfaction. I just wish had some better pricing on faster delivery methods but ground seems to work great when processing time is 1 business day.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I own a small invitation business and plan to continue ordering from your site. Thank you!
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Glad to find you
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I would like to order in smaller sizes, I needed about 125, but ended up having to order 200.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Very pleased with your variety of stock, something for every need. Option to use PayPal is an easy and convenient one. Thanks!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Beautiful paper, affordable samples, great shipping prices- but I would like the option of ordering less for a cheaper price, I needed 100 sheets but I like to order more to allow for errors in printing or cutting but I didn't want to order another 100. Ultimately it's why I went with another company for another thing I needed.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I ordered samples and as long as all goes well, I will be back to order in bulk for my wedding invitations!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Placed first order in February and was surprised and pleased how fast it arrived. Ordered numerous sample packs and am very pleased with all of them. Gives me the ability to order what I need later without wondering what it looks or feels like. Very pleased, and am making second order based on samples.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I make all of my greeting cardsand people make very complementary remarks on how beautiful the cards are.
    Aug 2, 2015
    The quality of the merchandise is excellent. I receive complements on how beautiful the paper is in the greeting cards I send. also the shipment was earlier than anticipated. It was packed outstanding. when I run low in the product, i will ceertainly order more.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I have used this site in the past and have been VERY pleased with the products...I am looking forward to putting a larger order together very soon!
    Jul 31, 2015
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I really like your products. I have used them to make paper Christmas ornaments and they turned out beautifully.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    i have a small soap business and am looking for paper to output for my sleeve. i've used the metallic paper and love it... but can't wait to see if the canvas paper is exactly what i am looking for. have to wait because it is out of stock.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Very easy to find what I wanted and plae my order. Great variety of papers including some that are very hard to find.
    Aug 2, 2015
    Have product that is difficult to find any where else. Great service and great quality.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Great products and prices. Best I've found online!
    Jul 30, 2015
    Great product and prices!
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Jul 31, 2015
    This was my first experience. The cardstock I received was carefully packed to avoid damaged, and it is beautiful. I will definitiely order again from this website.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Was also hoping to find coordinating designer series paper ( large polkadots and stripes) Tiffany blue 12x12
    Aug 2, 2015
    Need to find matching patterned paper to go with cardstock. Specifically, stripes and dots in Tiffany style colors. I found the offered selection of cardstock and designer papers limited in 12x12 size. I was very pleased with the quality of the product I ordered but found the price to be pretty high. I am sourcing for materials for our companies packaging.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Jul 29, 2015
    Even though I did not request fast delivery my product was given an express delivery at no extra charge....I'm a HAPPY Customer
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    This order had not been cut perfectly, the edges were a bit rough
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I have been searching for the color and size cardstock and envelopes that I needed for some time. I would find a website that had the cardstock that I needed, but not the envelopes or had the envelopes but not the cardstock. Paperandmore had both. It may have cost a little bit more than some of the other sites I was on, but the convenience of getting everything I needed in one spot was worth it.