www.paperandmore.com Reviews

06/29/2015
www.paperandmore.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.paperandmore.com is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 284 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - www.paperandmore.com

www.paperandmore.com Rating

More About www.paperandmore.com

Recent Reviews for www.paperandmore.com

• Jun 18, 2015
    Love the new cutting feature. It will save me allot of time. Awesome as always
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Every order I have put in I've been very satisfy and they are very fast in delivery which I really like about that
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Always find just what I need and I can always count on it arriving when expected. LOVE the low shipping fee and also that I can order samples before placing a full order.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    The past 2 orders I've encountered items that were backordered, with no estimate of their arrival time. I love your products, and I like working with your company because you are quick to respond, but if this keeps happening I may have to find another company to work with because I can't do the work I need without knowing when you'll be receiving product.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    excellent site for your stationary needs however the quantity options are either too small or too much. nothing in between. for example the dot adhesives are either 56 or 300 or cards rock for either 25 or 100.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I have ordered a sample from you and returned to order the product. I wish I cold have ordered additional envelopes in less than 50 sets. I also wish I could have had pictures of the envelopes to insure that the large envelopes and the small ones lookd the same
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Thanks, went with you because there were no outrageous shipping charges. The high customer reviews also helped.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Not only is paperandmore service quick & reliable, but the quality is great!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    Fabulous samples! I was very empresed compared to other website orders. I ordered on a Friday and the order came in on that Monday! Talk about fast!!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    The only thing I would like better would be free shipping. Then I eould order more often. I love the way the usually upgrade my shipping, though.
    Jun 17, 2015
    I LOVE that my order gets upgraded to priority shipping!!!!!
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Love doing business with paperandmore. Great service and the product is of finest quality.
    Jun 17, 2015
    Love your product and service.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    Love shopping at paperandmore.com best paper quality!!! Cant never go wrong!
  • Jun 5, 2015
    A good website I need this as soon as possible or the fact that you ship so quick helped me a lot.
    Jun 15, 2015
    Jun 14, 2015
    I would highly recommend PaperandMore. Their service is excellent and price is great. My order was perfect!
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Love this site. I design and make invitations and use this site for all my paper and envelope needs!!
  • Jun 4, 2015
    When I need materials for extra special events, I come directly to Paper And More :)
    Jun 15, 2015
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Love to shop at paper and more
    Jun 18, 2015
  • May 31, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    Fast service, great product!
  • May 29, 2015
    Jun 12, 2015
    Love this company, great products & customer service