www.paperandmore.com Reviews

12/03/2016
www.paperandmore.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.paperandmore.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 317 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - www.paperandmore.com

2016 Platinum

www.paperandmore.com Rating

More About www.paperandmore.com

Recent Reviews for www.paperandmore.com

• Nov 21, 2016
    great place to shop paper
  • Nov 21, 2016
    I appreciated all the customer comments. I'm trusting they are trustworthy and am looking forward to receiving my order and putting it to use. If it is as good as I expect it to be I will be ordering again in the future.
  • Nov 20, 2016
    i hope to buy more.
  • Nov 19, 2016
    I wish that you guys would do more coupons or promotions. it gets expensive to get paper. I love and enjoy doing crafty things but you spend a lot of money buying paper. love all the designs that you guys have.
  • Nov 18, 2016
    Best place to buy my cardstock. Good Quality, Quantity, and great prices!
  • Nov 18, 2016
    great company with quality products and wonderful customer service.
  • Nov 17, 2016
    Great customer service, quick process of my order and mail-out time, and great email correspondence regarding my order. Had to return some paper once because the color didn't match and it was an easy and no fuss return.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    Easy to use, looking forward to seeing the product.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    This was so super simple. I make a lot of paper crafts and any velum is expensive but your site was so well priced. Great selection.
  • Nov 15, 2016
    love your products, recommend them to all of the brides that I design wedding invitations for
  • Nov 15, 2016
    I really wish I didn't have to pay $17 shipping to get it here in 3 days. If Amazon sold anything similar, I probably would have bought it there using my Amazon Prime membership. If the shipping were different, you would corner the market on this type of cards.
  • Nov 14, 2016
    I love Papermore.com
  • Nov 14, 2016
    Would like to be able to buy smaller quantities.
  • Nov 9, 2016
    I've always been happy with their products, pricing and service.
    Nov 16, 2016
  • Nov 3, 2016
    I love their papers.
    Nov 21, 2016
    These guys go above and beyond to make sure that everything is right with an order, and I love the papers that they carry.
  • Nov 3, 2016
    You need to include the dirwnctipn of the grain in the product specifications... some projects like bookbinding require the grain to run a cartoon way.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    I really like the products of paper and more, the quality is good
    Nov 16, 2016
    Good paper, good quality.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    I love the website! There is so much to choose from and certainly something for everyone!
  • Oct 31, 2016
    I have ordered form Paper and More for 5+ years....always the same product. Completely happy. Will continue to order until they no longer carry it!
  • Oct 30, 2016
    Appreciate the items available. We are letterpress printer an choose from several paper suppliers. Paperandmore has quality papers and envelopes.
    Nov 14, 2016
    Paperandmore.com has a consistent product line. Only wish there was a discount for ordering larger quantities. We will continue to use their products. We do letterpress printing.