www.paperandmore.com Reviews

www.paperandmore.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.paperandmore.com is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 168 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - www.paperandmore.com

2015 Platinum

www.paperandmore.com Rating

More About www.paperandmore.com

Recent Reviews for www.paperandmore.com

• Oct 26, 2015
    Have purchased card stock before from paperandmore, and the quality is great, but choice of color rather limited, but the biggest issue is, why won't they ship flat rate box through postal service to people like me from Alaska? How nice that the rest of the world gets free or cheap shipping, but the one reasonable method, flat rate box, is rejected for those of us who are still United States.
  • Oct 26, 2015
    I already had an address on file but I needed to edit it. Unfortunately I was not able to edit: I had to type the whole address again - annoying and inconvenient... but otherwise I'm satisfied
  • Oct 24, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving my shipment and getting started om my Christmas cards
  • Oct 22, 2015
    I am purchasing sample products for wedding invitations. Hoping I love them!!!
  • Oct 22, 2015
    Your shipping is a great price.
  • Oct 20, 2015
    love the ability to order samples
  • Oct 20, 2015
    I have ordered paper within the last year for making my daughter's wedding Save the Date cards. Now I am going to work on her Shower Invitations. When I finish that, I will work on the Wedding Programs, Menus, and Place Cards. I have and will continue to use paperandmore on all of my projects. I wish I could send you a photo of the Save the Date cards that I created with paperandmore cardstock and my Cricut machine. I am still getting rave reviews!!!
  • Oct 19, 2015
    This is one of the easiest sites to make a purchase. Other online companies could take a lesson from this companies website!
    Oct 28, 2015
    Excellent service and products.
  • Oct 18, 2015
    This is such a great website to order from. I design wedding stationery as a business and always come here for my paper and envelopes!
  • Oct 18, 2015
    The is an awesome site. I was able to find exactly what I needed. I will continue to shop at Paper and More.
  • Oct 18, 2015
    I would only order from paper and more going forward if you would start labeling the paper samples that you send. It's frustrating when an order has been placed with several types of "white" or cream papers to try and discern which one is which.
  • Oct 15, 2015
    The best!
    Oct 25, 2015
    Paper delivered without a problem, no dents on the corners, packed perfectly Great shipping cost, keeps me from buying from other vendors. Paper is beautiful! Thank you! Have recommended to many friends.
  • Oct 14, 2015
    Oct 25, 2015
    I really like the packing of the paper. I never have had any tears or bends from any of my orders. I used the cutting service this time and it appears top notch.
  • Oct 13, 2015
    My favorite online paper and more store!
    Oct 29, 2015
    Very satisfied customer here! I will definitely buy my paper here and will highly recommend this shop!!! I love paperandmore!!!
  • Oct 13, 2015
    Oct 22, 2015
    Absolutely love the card stock offered by this site.
  • Oct 12, 2015
    Oct 18, 2015
    The envelopes are very nice, nicer quality than the cheap ones at local stores
  • Oct 12, 2015
    Oct 21, 2015
    Beautiful envelopes. Bride was looking for a double metallic envelope and these fit the bill perfectly.
  • Oct 10, 2015
    Oct 26, 2015
    I ordered paper, I got paper, now I'm going to make a BLT!
  • Oct 8, 2015
    I love the selection and the price! Compared to the other companies I looked at for paper goods, all with decent selection, paperandmore.com has the best price. They also have the most color options and the site is fairly easy to use.
    Oct 24, 2015
    I'm ordering my wedding invitation envelopes because this is the only place that carries the color and style I'm looking for at a good price. I'll just make sure to order them early so I get them on time.
  • Oct 7, 2015
    Oct 23, 2015
    I will order from them again.