www.paperandmore.com Reviews

04/20/2015
www.paperandmore.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.paperandmore.com is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 319 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - www.paperandmore.com

www.paperandmore.com Rating

More About www.paperandmore.com

Recent Reviews for www.paperandmore.com

• Apr 7, 2015
    Should add pay pal for easier purchase
  • Apr 6, 2015
    It would be nice if you accept paypal, or had an option to remember credit card information that was used in the past.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I chose them mainly for their low price on the papers. Also I had emailed their customer service with 2 questions and they responded very quickly. I wish they had a customer service phone number to call and ask questions.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Shopped with them before. Come to them for homemade wedding invite paper.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I appreciate that I wasn't charged sky high rates for shipping to Alaska. Yes, it costs a little more to ship here but not $37.00 for 50 sheets of card stock
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Love this business. Great communication. Speedy delivery of a sample product!! Am purchasing that product.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Great website and great products, i found the descriptions very helpful as well as comments from other customers. The only suggestion I would make would be to link back to the product from the cart. I was ordering samples to try to figure out what I want to purchase for wedding invitations and knowing nothing about paper it was a little confusing to figure out what I had already added to my cart. I'm very excited to get the samples and will be purchasing again soon.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I heard about this website through a friend. We are purchasing envelopes for my sister's bridal shower. I need plenty more for the bachelorette party too and plan to use Paper and More again! The website is very clear to understand and user friendly. Thank you!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Super easy! Super priced! Super selection!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    The samples which were sent gave me an idea of exactly which products would fit my needs. We have been looking all over for this particular paper and did not know it came in a lighter weight. The samples arrived quickly (I was even notified that they would be shipping via a cheaper shipping method from the one I had chosen and the product arrived on time) so I decided to make my order through Papers and More. I don't generally shop online but so far the customer service and product has been excellent. Thank you
  • Apr 1, 2015
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Have been using Paper and More for many years. Always reliable and a great source for quality envelopes.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Apr 6, 2015
    I am very happy with the paper products, they are exactly as I expected.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    What a great experience! Great quality products and I would HIGHLY recommend to others!
  • Mar 23, 2015
    This is a wonderful company to work with and their products are great!
    Apr 7, 2015
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I wanted 9x12 envelopes to submit my resume. My local stores didn't carry them.
    Apr 3, 2015
    Great experience
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I needed specific colors for a project and I found them very easily and I did compare prices with a local vendor before purchasing and I was happy to find the prices were even better than what a local vendor had. I will be back again!
  • Mar 18, 2015
    I love this retailer! Wonderful pricing, wonderful selection! Items always arrive promptly and in pristine condition! I have returned several times to purchase more supplies and I couldn't be happier. It is so convenient. Why would I ever buy paper and supplies anywhere else?
    Apr 5, 2015
    Love this retailer. I have nothing bad to say about them and I have been highly satisfied with every aspect of my experience with them and with the quality of their selection and products. Would recommend over and over again with total confidence. I have made multiple orders with them and plan to return in the future.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Would like to be able to pay with PayPal for future purchases.
    Apr 2, 2015
  • Mar 16, 2015
    It was somewhat difficult to shop by color. It would have been very helpful to have an example of the color next to the color name when the first list of colors came up. I had to click on each and every type of blue to see which was the closest to navy.
    Apr 2, 2015