www.postupstand.com Reviews

01/16/2017
www.postupstand.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.postupstand.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 113 reviews. Last rated on 01/16/2017.

www.postupstand.com Rating

More About www.postupstand.com

Recent Reviews for www.postupstand.com

• Jan 16, 2017
    I have used your company before and recommended you to others.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Excellent customer service representatives! So far I have spoken with three and they were all equally helpful and pleasant.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I have enjoyed working with thier team. I have called during the process and who has ever answered has been helpful
  • Jan 16, 2017
    PostUp Stand customer service and quality has been outstanding whenever I have ordered from them over the years.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Your products and service are great, and I have purchased from you many times over the years for my own marketing, and for many clients at trade shows, etc.. My only complaint is the limitation of delivery. FedEX is fine most of the time, but sometimes I need delivery by USPS. Hopefylly you can add this option at some point in the future?
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Great conversations with your phone and chat customer service!
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Good service but too few options for shipping in Canada
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I have been nothing but confident with every product our company has ordered with postupstand. They meet our expectations and beyond! Way to go!
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I use them for a lot of my graphic design work. Will continue to use them.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    SInce I am purchasing for my company I fail to see why you need my salary or childrens age
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Survey was a little early, cannot comment on delivered product just yet.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I wasn't able to correctly input a promo code. This is very frustrating.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Has always been good to work with.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I wish the cart had a refresh for update quantity.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I had some questions about the table top banners. I called and talked to Shelly at postupstand.com and she helped me greatly. I appreciate her assistance with selecting my purchases.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I wanted to order a replacement poster, so I called Customer Service to find out if this was possible and was very happy with the assistance I received. However, in completing my online order, the process was wonky. I filled in all the info, including payment & shipping, got to the final step and was told my cart was empty, which I knew could not be true (I was still on the phone with Customer Service when I chose the item) so then I go all the way back and start from scratch, then I'm told there are 2 of the same items in my cart. Wasted too much time on placing the the order.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    great value!
    Jan 15, 2017
    Great quality and value. Color is highly important to photographers, and your work did not disappoint.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    The purchasing process was simple and the agent I chatted with was very helpful. Overall, a very good experience.
    Jan 16, 2017
    I was very pleased with the entire experience. We needed a quick turn around so I contacted support through the chat feature and they told me, if I approved the proof by close of business that same day, when it would print and ship and when we would receive it. According to the notifications that we received they were spot on with the schedule. We got the banner on time. It's easy to set up and the print quality was very good.
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Very pleasant and helpful person I spoke to on the phone.
    Jan 12, 2017
  • Dec 22, 2016
    15% discount code did not work at check out.
    Jan 16, 2017