Xenon Project International Inc. Reviews

03/05/2015
Xenon Project International Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Xenon Project International Inc. is rated 6.5 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 03/04/2015.

Recent Reviews for Xenon Project International Inc.

• Mar 4, 2015
    Easy to get what your looking for!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    so far experience is good
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Comfortable and easy
    Mar 4, 2015
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Your website helped me find something that I couldn't find on any other website.
    Feb 15, 2015
    Website is great, but there was lots of confusion and delay with the shipping.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    I liked the warranty with the product
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Feb 13, 2015
    U guys rock ....awesome service. .. will buy again from u thanku
  • Jan 25, 2015
    So far very happy with the site. Have had exactly what I was searching for each time I visited. Will continue to be a regular customer.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I HAVE BEEN VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCTS AND THE QUICK DELIVERY OF THE ITEMS. IT IS A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH XENON. THANK YOU, DALE EVENSON
    Jan 27, 2015
  • Jan 16, 2015
    I tried every promo code i could find and none work i like to feel like i got a deal and i didnt get shit and the shipping price was outta control not happy at all.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Great in everything!!! Thanks!
  • Jan 9, 2015
    is been a good experince
  • Jan 4, 2015
    ordering was easy
    Jan 10, 2015
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Jan 18, 2015
    Helicopter doesn't work
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 9, 2015
    I did not get what I ordered but was ok with what I received. I ordered a r c german tiger tank and received a r c german panther tank instead.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Jan 24, 2015
    I thought he might receive the item he returned faster. He was disappointed that he didn't get to use it much because it just fell apart. I hope the one they send him next will work great. He was so excited when he found the tank on your website. We are still waiting patiently to see what they are going to do with the item we sent back after Christmas.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Had a good time on the site
  • Dec 21, 2014
    so far I have been very pleased with Xenon products.
    Jan 2, 2015
    unable to talk to a real person.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Satisfecho por los precios.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    just found started to get into remote control helicopters within the past 5 years, but never knew about The Xenon Project. i"ve had one of your helicopters, but never equated it to your company. now i see you have a very diverse collection of items. will watch closely in the future for items on sale.Tthank you for making my Christmas Special
    Jan 3, 2015
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Dec 25, 2014
    Directions are not very clear to understand. There were also directions missing to an accessory that was purchased. Frustrating