Xenon Project International Inc. Reviews

12/19/2014
Xenon Project International Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Xenon Project International Inc. is rated 6.8 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Recent Reviews for Xenon Project International Inc.

• Dec 18, 2014
    Have had no problem ordering in past that's why I use these people all the time service is great products are also top notch.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Everything was good as fr as ease of ordering but I could open more description information on the product and that may be because I did it on a mobile device. Otherwise I'm happy.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    this is nice the nice website i ever seen of rc toys highly recomended.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    on hold -_-
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Because this is my first order with this company, I am not sure what to expect. I hope to be pleasantly surprised. I had hoped there would be more customer reviews on the products I was considering, and some of the products had more complete information than others. Still, it looks good and I hope my son is pleased with the gift.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Good selection and fair pricing
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Checkout is a bit labor intensive
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I very like all item in xenon project :*
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I Life, I Choose...
  • Nov 26, 2014
    My son/grandson will be so excited for Christmas.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    This survey is stupid.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    My last purchase was an RC boat and I was very satisfied with it and because of that experience is why I decided to purchase again from Xenonproject.com.
    Nov 20, 2014
    I have purchased three items with this company and they can never get my address correct in their database. Luck for me on my last purchase I was able to track down the postal person that had my package to retrieve it or it would have been returned to sender. I will not purchase anymore items from this company since the customer service department is unable or unwilling to change my address to the correct address.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Survey is more difficult filling out then the sales form
  • Oct 26, 2014
    I don't wish to comment at this time.
    Nov 6, 2014
  • Oct 20, 2014
    this website is very easy to use very easy to understand I love the layout job
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Nov 4, 2014
    i ordered radio controlled for the kids. ordered 3 tanks. they sent all on the freq. of 127.45 would have thought the would have mixed the freq. so we could battel
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I hope I have a excellent experience with this new vendor.
    Oct 21, 2014
    Excellent was looking for an alternate online supplier and they have it in stock and shipped rather quickly (4 days) others you have to wait over a month.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Some of the products have no description, such as the infra red battle tank set .The battle tank set I ordered I have ordered in the past because the other Infra red Battle tank set had no description of what it can do or what was included in the purchase (parts accessories)
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Great deals and inexpensive shipping. Also, love being able to add items to cart with one low shipping rate...cpjello
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I like the site and the products. I thought I had ordered this about 10 days ago. I must not have hit the final button. I do recall seeing something with PayPal - so I probably hit the wrong button or missed something. I've ordered from them before and got my purchase very quickly.
    Sep 21, 2014