Xenon Project International Inc. Reviews

10/21/2014
Xenon Project International Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Xenon Project International Inc. is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.

Xenon Project International Inc. Rating

More About Xenon Project International Inc.

Recent Reviews for Xenon Project International Inc.

• Oct 20, 2014
    this website is very easy to use very easy to understand I love the layout job
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I hope I have a excellent experience with this new vendor.
    Oct 21, 2014
    Excellent was looking for an alternate online supplier and they have it in stock and shipped rather quickly (4 days) others you have to wait over a month.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Some of the products have no description, such as the infra red battle tank set .The battle tank set I ordered I have ordered in the past because the other Infra red Battle tank set had no description of what it can do or what was included in the purchase (parts accessories)
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Great deals and inexpensive shipping. Also, love being able to add items to cart with one low shipping rate...cpjello
  • Sep 9, 2014
    it's user friendly
  • Sep 7, 2014
    I found just what I needed at a good price.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I like the site and the products. I thought I had ordered this about 10 days ago. I must not have hit the final button. I do recall seeing something with PayPal - so I probably hit the wrong button or missed something. I've ordered from them before and got my purchase very quickly.
    Sep 21, 2014
  • Sep 6, 2014
    First time purchase so we will see how it goes. The website is user friendly and effcient to use.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    The interactions I've had with Xenon Project Intl have been very positive... wouldn't change a thing.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    No complains ,hére I buyed my ítems moré faster like other places,and the price really low.... For sure I'll be returning to buy more
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Glad to find the part I needed. Thanks
    Sep 10, 2014
  • Aug 22, 2014
    this is going to be a grate place to order parts for my new hobby
    Sep 1, 2014
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Aug 26, 2014
    good service good product
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Do not share my information with anyone else.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Aug 6, 2014
    i should have purchased a helicopter this x3 ,even after following the directions ,will not operate properly
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I like the fact they take 'PayPal' choosing is easy and its fun looking at their stuffAlso they were very good to me when my first mini copter went bad
    Aug 7, 2014
    I am very happy with Xenon Project, although the toy I chose is not as easy to control as was the mini copter I hadSo I am considering sending it back for a different one
  • Jul 29, 2014
    It was a little strange how it asked me to provide a password but then made me generate a password that was emailed. Also, in spite of SPF and DKIM passing in gmail, it still showed up in my SPAM folder. This is very unusual! My guess is that the company uses their own mail server to send out email blasts. This is very unwise! It could have easily prevented me from completing my purchase. Losing sales because of easily preventable technical reasons is really bad.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    You have great products and I think the prices are spot on!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    EVERY PURCHASE I HAVE MADE FROM XENON PROJECT INTERNATIONAL INC.HAS BEEN VERY SATISFACTORY. THE PRICE IS A LITTLE HIGHER BUT I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT 24 DAYS OR LONGER FROM CHINA.
    Jul 27, 2014