XHeli.com Reviews

08/02/2015
XHeli.com Ratings and User Reviews. XHeli.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 323 reviews.

XHeli.com Rating

More About XHeli.com

Recent Reviews for XHeli.com

• Jul 31, 2015
    Easy purchase and checkout. I hope the ground shipping is quick.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    This is my fourth purchase from xheli the fact you guys ship quickly and carry spare parts is super important to me. I also appreciate the site layout and the parts for the items listed beneath the item. Keep up the great work!
    very easy to order
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Easy buying experience. Great CS when I called.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    It was easy to find what i was looking for.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    cool review videos got me really into the types of items sold here.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Great varity of rc products
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Love shopping here, I wish there was free shipping on orders above $100, 200, on everything not just on Particular items,
  • Jul 29, 2015
    It would be hand if I could pay using apple pay.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I really like the quad. Especially at nite. Is fairly easy to fly. Having trouble locating accessories such as water cannon and bubbe blower.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    The shipping rates are very high.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    As a 1st time customer I am very satisfied with XHeli, and will consider them for purchases in the future.
    wish you would get back to having more 6 channel helicopter instead of drones
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Great supplier and lots to choose from but lot of product out of stock
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Hope what I ordered will make me come back for more. I've heard good things about xheli
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Xheli is a fair and Awesome company! One of the few, I trust with my credit card # Products are well made, highly functional and tons of fun!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    You guys are the best! i ordered a small drone from another website about 1 wk. ago and it hasn't even left their whse! this is my 2nd. order and future orders will be with xheli.I even got a bad battery with first V-626 you sent another so fast, it was in the mail box before i got there
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Best prices I've seen on drones.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Jul 29, 2015
    The upgraded 4000mah battery that comes with the Quad is really too large to fit in the compartment. You have to tape the door shut with duck tape which is not too appealing to the eye. I had to buy extra 3000mah batteries so they would fit and be able to get the door shut. The 3000mah battery gives roughly 15 minutes of flight time and that's plenty, in my opinion. It also would have been nice if there were a mini switch on the Quad to be able to turn it on and shut it off without plugging and un-plugging the battery. The trouble is, you are instructed to keep the Quad perfectly still while plugging in the battery so it will sync up properly and that is very hard to do, if not impossible. I would have thought for a $400 plus Quad, they could have put a $2.00 switch on it like other Quads on the market. I also don't like the fact that the transmitter that comes with the Quad doesn't have functional trim tabs. They are physically there but they do not function. Don't think it would have increased the price that much to make them work. I would really like to be able to bind it with my Spektrum DX6 transmitter as it is a MUCH BETTER transmitter. It is also a little tippy in grass that is much over 1" tall when landing. Mine tips over just about every I time I land it and when the blades contact the ground, the motors squeal like banshees until you can shut it down, which is not instantaneous, by the way. I did find the Quad to be very stable in flight and is really fun to fly. I haven't tried all the functions yet (still getting used to it). I did buy the telemetry module with the Quad and downloaded the "DroidPlanner" APP, but haven't tried it out yet. I think it'll be better on a Android Tablet instead of a cell phone since the screen is larger and you can see where you're plotting a course better.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    I had trouble getting the transmitter to bind with the quadcopter, so I sent it back. Xheli gave me an RMA number to make the process easier. They tried to replicate the problem, but were unable to. Apparantly one of the switches was in the wrong position, although I thought I had them all in the 0 position, as is recommended. When I get the quad back, I'll give it a try to see if that was indeed the problem. They were very nice about the whole thing.