XHeli.com Reviews

01/19/2017
XHeli.com Ratings and User Reviews. XHeli.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 290 reviews.

XHeli.com Rating

More About XHeli.com

Recent Reviews for XHeli.com

• Jan 13, 2017
    Great shopping with them
  • Jan 13, 2017
    First time ordering from xheli quick fast Ordering simple check out thanks.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I have ordered helicopters and parts from here before, always a good experience
  • Jan 12, 2017
    using Yahoo during checkout is an annoyance
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I'm really excited to get into flying helicopters and others. I'm glad I found your site.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    This is a very good place to shop for many different options for RC related purchases.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Order was easy to replace no support with choosing which I like to browse for myself so I like that overall an a+ experience
  • Jan 10, 2017
    not to bad
  • Jan 10, 2017
    like to fly radio control
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Jan 13, 2017
    great co., the very best.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Was a bit of a pain to find the web site (using Yahoo Search for replacement parts for my Syma S107G). Found the site after looking though 4 pages. I have bookmarked the page for more buying. Once found I love the site and will be back for me.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    I have been flying RC for 35 years and still enjoy it as if it was the first flight ! Will do more shopping with XHeli in the near future. Hope this order goes well as I expect it to, I will continue to shop with XHeli. Thank you
    Jan 11, 2017
    I was not expecting to find the parts for the older heli but XHeli had all the parts ! THANK YOU
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Jan 11, 2017
    The products overall were satisfying one of the products were defected one way or another and does not work properly. I would like more information on exchanging or returning that item.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    I like the videos they really matter.
    Jan 11, 2017
    I'm disappointed no memory card book instruction said different gyroscope was off trim not responsive enough will put on Craig's list asap.
  • Dec 27, 2016
    great place for my online ordering parts for my DJI
    Jan 12, 2017
  • Dec 26, 2016
    I have purchased more rc flying machines from XHeli than from any other vendor. Service and product quality are the reason I return to XHeli
    Jan 13, 2017
    Product description on line was accurate. Product performed as expected.
  • Dec 25, 2016
    I'm from South Africa and currently on my way to visit my married daughter in Omaha from 1 January to 10 January 2017. I'm buying this quadcopter for my grandson in South Africa. My buying experience with XHeli.com was really good and I will again buy from them in the future. I'm thinking of buying myself a bigger drone in the very near future.
    Jan 12, 2017
    Was a nice buying experience with XHeli, wish I can buy from South Africa again from XHeli. But supose that will not be possible
  • Dec 19, 2016
    I was quite shocked to find I had a shipping charge at the very end. I didn't see it at all while I was shopping.
    Jan 9, 2017