XHeli.com Reviews

12/05/2016
XHeli.com Ratings and User Reviews. XHeli.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 183 reviews.

XHeli.com Rating

More About XHeli.com

Recent Reviews for XHeli.com

• Nov 27, 2016
    I thought shipping was free!
  • Nov 27, 2016
    The drone that I purchased was supposed to have free shipping and with all the extra parts I ordered for my son's helicopter exceeded the $25 required amount to get free shipping as well. However, I got charged $16.02 ! Not good business, ... XHeli guys., what's up with that???
  • Nov 27, 2016
    I purchased replacement screws which weigh less than an ounce and I think it's outrageous that shipping is over $9!
  • Nov 27, 2016
    Great deals if you navigate the website several times as there are restrictions to free shiping and discounts that are not easily found until well into chackout. For someone willing to try several ways you can get amazing prices. Will buy from again.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Great deal with free shipping! Awesome!
  • Nov 26, 2016
    You have almost too many options, its confusing.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    The best selection on a well organized website.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Very confusing as to what was discounted the advertised 20%. Even my wife couldnt figure out why items under the sale banner didnt get the discount. The advertised free shipping for some items just confused us more at checkout. The shipping costs for my order ($44.00) is outrageous. This order is for Christmas gifts for my grandkids and some of the terms/discriptions could be explained. Other than that they have a huge selection witch I kept returning to after going to other websites.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Satisfied with the overall experience, enjoyed browsing and watching video reviews to make my decision.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    great rc poducts at great prices.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    hope it works out of the box
    Just high shipping cost.
  • Nov 24, 2016
    Great site, Great Prices!
  • Nov 24, 2016
    I didn't like the fact that stuff was automatically added to my cart when I went to check out
  • Nov 14, 2016
    Easy step by step purchase
    Nov 25, 2016
    One of the motors on the product was seized on delivery. I contacted Sales and Service I was informed that I would receive an email with instructions on how to return it, which I have not received. Have not been able to contact customer service since then.
  • Nov 11, 2016
    need better knowing what you looks at
    Nov 25, 2016
  • Nov 8, 2016
    Nov 26, 2016
    Second one purchased. First didn't work. Got online support but was unable to follow due to death of husband. So just ordered another and it lWorks! Thanks!