Xtreme Diesel Performance Reviews

08/20/2014
Xtreme Diesel Performance Ratings and User Reviews. Xtreme Diesel Performance is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 903 reviews.

Xtreme Diesel Performance Rating

More About Xtreme Diesel Performance

Recent Reviews for Xtreme Diesel Performance

• Aug 8, 2014
    Satisfied with product price but shipping was half the cost of the product leading me to believe I'm being hipped out of more money considering the piece will wear less than an oz...
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Great place for parts. Great prices
  • Aug 8, 2014
    This sight made it easy to by the shocks I need for my lifted truck
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Have a friend who told me they are the best to order from so I did prices are great
  • Aug 7, 2014
    you guys had the best price online for my product
  • Aug 7, 2014
    This is my first time purchasing from XDP; as I usally buy from my friend. But, XDP has been very helpful with advice. I chose them over others companies because of that and my friend does not have the part available. But, in the future I will compare XDP's prices with my friend's prices if both have the same product.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Awesome price and great selection of parts.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Always a great experience with XDP!
    easy to use site
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I really like how the page is laid out and how you guys have everything in its own classification.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    was shopping around other sites comparing prices and available products they had I decent amount more products at lower prices.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Website could use a little more details on merchandise but overall good site and helpful staff
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Prices were good and can't wait for my product to arrive.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I will be back!
    Aug 6, 2014
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I think they are a wonderful company and now I finally have the privilege to begin working on making my truck better with them. I have always seen all the great products they have available and the powerful vehicles at a few shows I've been to.
    Aug 6, 2014
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Relatively easy navigation and competitive prices. I would use the site again in the future for my future truck needs.
    Aug 8, 2014