Yankee Candle Company Reviews

02/09/2016
Yankee Candle Company Ratings and User Reviews. Yankee Candle Company is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 14300 reviews. Last rated on 02/09/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Yankee Candle Company

2015 Platinum

Yankee Candle Company Rating

More About Yankee Candle Company

Recent Reviews for Yankee Candle Company

• Feb 9, 2016
    I think this is a great store thank you!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Yankee Candle has the best candles and reed diffusers ever. Strong wonderful scents!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I really enjoy Yankee Candle products and the scents that they have. They are some of the only scents that I can have in my house that my grandmother can handle also.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    It took me at least 6 tries to complete my order. Very frustrating! Kept getting error messages when I tried to check out! I finally gave up and waited about 2 hours and tried again and finally got it to go. I ordered these candles as gifts for baby shower game prizes. Sure hope the winners enjoy them! Since your candles are so expensive, I was thankful I found a promo code, otherwise, I would have gone to another candle maker ho was cheaper.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    prices are always expensive, wish they were more affordable.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I was happy to see the return of Raspberry Sorbet fragrance, it is my all time favorite.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Love love love the scents that Yankee has to offer they truly last and smell amazing!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I order on a consistent basis... the last order has not arrived even though credit card was charged... I have received no response from yankee candle... and as a regular orderer, I would appreciate some kind of discount... you can check my orders and find that on-line and in store , I am a regular... but still have not received response about a missing order
  • Jan 31, 2016
    It was a pleasant experience and I hope I enjoy the candles.
    Love your service excellence!~
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I have been happy with all the Yankee Candle's I have got, so this is the brand I stay with from the stores or on line
    Feb 9, 2016
    I enjoyed all the candles I have ordered and used from Yankee Candle Company. Some the smell does not last as long as others but I still like them just have to put out more often to have a wonderful smell. I have the heated containers that melt the wax and do not burn them but they do get for my needs.
    TODAY IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER BOUGHT A YANKEE CANDLE
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I think if you include creating an account when you are checking out would be great. There might be one but I didn't see it. It would help if people plan on buying more but don't want to continue to check out as guest.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Easy site to manage and always has great deals.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I love Yankee Candle, always have...purchase all of my candles, tarts here..The only thing that I was disappointed with is that the tart fragrances were limited, and the Lemon and Sugar came only in the large sized jar. Hopefully next month I can order it, if it does not go out of stock.
    Feb 9, 2016
    I absolutely love Yankee Candle!! I have always purchased my candles from them..One year however, I received a Scentsy Candle from my daughter-in-law for Christmas, and altho their tarts are extremely potent, the scent only lasts 2-3 days, then you are stuck with a lot of wax, whereas the scent of the Yankee Candle tarts lasts for a good long time!!
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Maybe I didn't see it but it would be nice to have an idea of what a scent might smell like. Include scents that were used to make the product so we might have a better idea of what to expect
    Feb 9, 2016
    I was not completely satisfied with my purchase...the items purchased did not meet the standards I am used to when it comes to Yankee candles
  • Jan 18, 2016
    The only candles I buy are Yankee Candles.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    You are my second favorite home fragrance company, L'Occitane being my first. I have noticed that your candles have increased in the amount of wax leftover after the wick has burned out, increasing waste in the jar, less fragrance to be consumed. Also I believe a jar return policy would aid your company. It would not only give Yankee Candle the ability to offer a "recycled" jar product, but also guarantee return customers. Most people love to feel like they are helpful in reducing their footprint and why shouldn't Yankee Candle be a part of their efforts!
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Yankee candle is fantastic!
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Feb 9, 2016
    I had the best online ordering experience with Yankee Candle. I am extremely pleased and I love all the products I bought. I will definitely order online again and I will definitely recommend Yankee Candle website to everyone.