Yankee Candle Company Reviews

12/17/2014
Yankee Candle Company Ratings and User Reviews. Yankee Candle Company is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 25581 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Yankee Candle Company

Yankee Candle Company Rating

More About Yankee Candle Company

Recent Reviews for Yankee Candle Company

• Dec 17, 2014
    I had an order for over $100's. The free shipping wouldn't apply & that's why I put in order tonight. Nothing I did took $5.99 shipping off. So I deleted 2 large jar candles to bring total down.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    My husband hates when I go on your web site cause he says I spend to much
  • Dec 17, 2014
    This my first purchase from Yankee Candle Comp. So far, so good. Hope it continues.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Yankee Candle Company has been my first choice for candles for many years due to the high quality and fragrance options. I really appreciate that PayPal Credit is a payment option.
    shipping rates?- competitors have free shipping at 50
  • Dec 17, 2014
    it was so nice to see your store in Turkey the middle east
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Searching by color would also be helpful
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The scents last longer than any i have used mask kitty odors!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I've been a faithful Yankee Candle user for the last 16 years! They are my favorite candle and I'll remain a faithful consumer from here on out!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    They ran out of quite few holiday scents. They should have planned ahead.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Yankee candle is the best merchant in candles. I just love them!:-)
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Using a mobile device I can not read customer reviews without the "add to cart" icon hovering.. That was annoying. Otherwise., love the candles. Have purchased way too many in the last year for the amount of time I actually spend burning them!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Please highlight on restricted items to be shipped to Hawaii on product's page. Very frustrating to find out only at checkout page. Shipping method for Hawaii was not clearly indicated too!!!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Wonderful selection of winter/holiday candles and too hard to decide which one to choose!!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    absolute fan - only negative thing I could say is I have a perception that the smaller the candle the less the fragrance
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I love the fragrances, they burn forever!! Nothing beats a Yankee !
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Iv'e been buying yankee candle products for years. Just love the scents they carry and look forward to the new ones that come out every year. I also buy the products for gifts. Wish I had a store in the Groveland-Clermont area. Have to drive to the Milenia Mall or order on line.
    Dec 17, 2014
    I really wanted a different candle topper and tray but you were out of stock on it. But the one I ordered was nice. Delivery took a little longer than I expected. This was a gift and I was happy when it came.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    When ordering online, I did experience some difficulty with the correct charges showing; for example, an item that was "buy 2 get 1 free" was showing a charge for 3.
    Dec 17, 2014
    My emailed question was answered promptly, my order arrived ahead of the expected delivery date, everything was very well packed, and the items I wanted were available.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Great mobile page experience. Enjoyed how easy it was to browse and find products that I was interested in.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Very easy to navigate, great variety