Yankee Candle Company Reviews

01/22/2017
Yankee Candle Company Ratings and User Reviews. Yankee Candle Company is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 29460 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Yankee Candle Company

2016 Platinum

Yankee Candle Company Rating

More About Yankee Candle Company

Recent Reviews for Yankee Candle Company

• Jan 21, 2017
    yankee candles are by far the best candles for the money. the only ones that really smell
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Yankee candles are in my opinion the best smelling and burning candles!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I really enjoy their products, it makes my bedroom smell better in the morning with the plug in. I want there to be more choices in the refills and more sales like this one more often. I used to buy candles all the time, but they got too expensive and switched to the base/refill which is much more cost efficient. I like the midsummer night scent, but it is always out of stock. You all could make more fragrances for men too, the masculine marketing stuff.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Good evening, The only valuations below 10 were because when I approached the site, I was looking for the Leather scent. When I wanted to see all of the product types available in the Leather scent by searching "Leather", I was disappointed to not find some products recently purchased in store. However, after venturing through each product type manual scrolling to find the different scents available, I then found Leather available in the other product categories other than the Car Jars. This lack of transparent searching using the search bar was the only reason for less-than-ten ratings. Thank you, all.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    They are the BEST. A little expensive for the average guy but a sale like this one is to good to pass up. I love the scents and deals.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I love having candles going around the house on a daily basis. Yankee has the best smelling candles! They also have long burn time
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I love the scents and the candles burn so well! I am disappointed that my favorite scents are not available in all shapes/sizes.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Wonderful online shopping experience.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Personalized candles are a fabulous idea!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    LOVE Yankee candles! I wish there were more sales online and more opportunities for free shipping.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Yankee candles are the best candles in the world!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I tried to place my order on my phone, but everytime I went to submit my order it said that my last name was missing so when I entered it every time it said that there was an error and to try again later. I almost didn't order because that means I would of had to wait until I had free time to get on a computer and make the purchase instead of just doing it on my phone. Other than that problem my experience was great. After i added the wax warmer my wax melts went from 3/$12 or 3/$4.99.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I had ordered 10 large yankee candles right before Christmas. Received 8. No reason explained with order,just said that the 2 green grass candles were not sent. So I waited for a few weeks and finally called. The women told me that they didn't have any in stock so I was refunded money back on my credit card. I had asked if they were going to get any any time soon,said she didn't know,maybe in the spring. Really? So I went and checked to see my refund on my credit card. Sure was,$5.00...again,Really? Ok so I had gotten a sale price with the 10 candles but I didn't get 2 of them which were gifts that I never received,and I get a $5.00 refund? Very disappointing to say the least. Then low and behold I go back on line a few days later and there they were,on sale again. You coulnt have just said they were back ordered and told me that they would be sent as soon as possible? NO,YOU HAD TO SCREW ME INSTEAD. Defintley not happy about this whole ordeal.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    yankee candles are the only ones I purchase.Wish you would bring Drift Away back---my favorite.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Great company!! Great sales!!!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Yankee Candles are the very best candles a person can buy! The service that comes with a Yankee Candle is unsurpassed, too.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Love your candles, but the promos are unstackable and disappointing. And something I really want is ALWAYS out of stock!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I'm disappointed the French Vanilla scent is no longer available in car jars or paper car fresheners.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I love this product but find it to be pricey. This particular deal is fabulous, although I don't understand how 12.00 plus 5.99 came out to be 19.95. It wasn't clear on the checkout. Otherwise, as long as my order arrives unscathed and as promised, I'll be using this again, because I do love this product!! Best product around.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Have bought from Yankee Candle for many years. I am always pleased with the order. always pleased with shipping- plenty of packing materials and care taken with shipping
    Jan 21, 2017
    I unpacked my order,threw out the box and paperwork, only to discover later on it was the wrong product. I got 8 charming scents ( a pellet type thing) refills for my car which I will never ever use instead of 8 scent refills for plug in units. Can't return them, can't use them. Sloppy pulling of orders.