Yankee Candle Company Reviews

05/02/2015
Yankee Candle Company Ratings and User Reviews. Yankee Candle Company is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 13970 reviews. Last rated on 05/01/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Yankee Candle Company

Yankee Candle Company Rating

More About Yankee Candle Company

Recent Reviews for Yankee Candle Company

• May 1, 2015
    please offer lemon/lavender more often unable to understand fundraising process. could not get it to work
  • May 1, 2015
    Great site. I love the candles.
  • May 1, 2015
    Love it except for shipping charge. Honestly, the 5.99 shipping charge is only thing that keeps me from ordering all the time. I order 3-5 times per week from Sephora and Amazon where I have free shipping. I would also order frequently from you but the shipping charge will forever keep me from doing that. As I live over 100 miles from nearest Yankee candle store, I obviously can only order online and not in store. Because it's a matter of principal, I will do without before paying 5.99 each time I want candles. If you even offered free shipping over 35 or 50 I would order way more frequently, but with the 5.99 flat rate I order once, maybe twice a year and my orders are always under 100 dollars now as I have reduced my habit due to your excessive shipping charges. This is too bad because when I did live near your store I made weekly trips and had a stockpile of hundreds of tarts on hand at all times and warmers and their volitive and tea light sets for each holiday and season, burning candles in every room of my house all day. I also really miss the scent strawberry rhubarb. Please bring it back. It was the best scent you have ever made. Very strong and it burned so well. I don't get these scents such as towels and clean cotton. They are just weird to me. I want to make it clear that I love your candles although my girlfriend and I have noticed over the past 20 years or so that the tart scents aren't as strong as they used to be. This started happening about 6-7 years ago. Not sure what changed but we used to be able to get for sure two full burns out of a tart, maybe three with some scents. Now, we are lucky to get one full good strong burn, two maybe if we are lucky with some scents and never three anymore. That's too bad when the price goes up and the quality goes down ( price doubles, quality halves). You still make the best candles we have tried that we can afford, so we will continue to be loyal customers.
  • May 1, 2015
    I love you're candles. I've tried others but none are as good as Yankee.
  • May 1, 2015
    I wish there were an actual Brick and Mortar store in my area of Medford , Oregon Love this company !!!!
  • May 1, 2015
    Very good selection and easy to find products. The shop by fragrance is a nice option when you're not sure what you want. It's nice to be able to find smaller sizes also. Overall a great candle with a large selection of fragrances from ever season.
    Love it always
  • May 1, 2015
    Whether treating myself to products that enhance relaxation or buying gifts for family and friends, I can always rely on Yankee Candle to provide high quality products at affordable prices!
    Love your candles!
  • May 1, 2015
    I love all the designs and choices to pick from i wish there could be scented layer candles.
  • May 1, 2015
    Great deal for Mothers Day! can't wait for shipment!
    Love Yankee. All I buy. 😄
  • May 1, 2015
    Love the different varties of sents and designs!
  • May 1, 2015
    Love the stuff but I am really bummed about some of the discontinued items! It was unclear about the Mothers day shipping offer. It was on the screen but when i got to the checkout and shipping method it was not. I was told economy will do it will be thrilled if it does!
  • May 1, 2015
    I like the scents and the nice way it makes the house smell
  • May 1, 2015
    Shipping to gift recipients is very convenient. Always satisfied with the product and customer service is great too.
  • May 1, 2015
    I love the products of Yankee Candle. They are fragrant and appealing.
  • May 1, 2015
    I will not buy any other candle! I love the long burn periods and the smells
  • Apr 24, 2015
    May 1, 2015
    I love a lot the Yankee candle
  • Apr 23, 2015
    i love the candles i wish i could purchase Coconut Bay candles in the store I really hate paying shipping when I live close to the store.
    May 1, 2015
    Great love my coconut bay candle