YLIGHTING Reviews

07/10/2014
YLIGHTING Ratings and User Reviews. YLIGHTING is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 54 reviews.
YLIGHTING offers an extensive collection of track lighting, pendant, recessed, accent, and display lighting.

YLIGHTING Rating

More About YLIGHTING

Recent Reviews for YLIGHTING

• Jun 2, 2014
    Very happy with your site and your telephone customer service.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    The website kept repeatedly freezing while I was shopping. That made it difficult to choose between several light fixtures. It seems it was not my ISP's fault because other websites worked fine.
  • May 25, 2014
    Really appreciate the selection and designs.
    Jun 1, 2014
    Many years ago I purchased over 80 feet of WAC track and multiple light heads for our family room. Great service and availability then. Same quality treatment today. Y Lighting is a reliable company that has a mix of products a bit different and more contemporary than most of the other suppliers. I am very pleased with this company.
  • May 15, 2014
    Love your website! Very easy to maneuver!
    this is annoying
  • May 5, 2014
    shipping is excessive. $10.00 for a $28.00 item that weights a few ounces.Terrible.
  • May 5, 2014
    Your Return Policy is not great. It inhibits me from making more purchases.
    May 18, 2014
    The product was nicely made but only 80 watts of light makes the light too dim for the hall I bought it for. !00 watts would have made all the difference in the world. It is almost like a night light than a hall light.
  • May 2, 2014
    Love the fact that I could order the finishes I wanted for this product
  • May 1, 2014
    I was told I could get a 5 percent discount by signing up on my first order but it did not happenI wasted a lot of time only to be directed to a page where Ylighting then said they did not give discounts
  • Apr 27, 2014
    great site with excellent descriptions and pricing
    May 26, 2014
    Their knowledge of the products they sale is top notch and the merchandise is very high quality. I couldn't be happier with the product!
  • Apr 25, 2014
    May 10, 2014
    I am very impressed with my first-time experience with Y-Lighting. At 71 years old, I sometimes have difficulty adapting to the growing digital age. Browsing your website and ordering from Y-Lighting was easy for me and I expect to repeat the process at some time in the near future. Good Job!
  • Apr 24, 2014
    May 9, 2014
    No problems with item purchased
  • Apr 23, 2014
    This is the first web site I have ever visited where you type in the state rather than the ridiculous activity of scrolling down and "clicking" a state. Thank You!!
    May 2, 2014
  • Apr 21, 2014
    May 1, 2014
    I've purchased ceiling fans which have not neen installed yet. Therefore not anle to answer all questions
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I feel confident in the quality of the products they carry, and I really like that I can call a knowledgeable CS rep to discuss the item before buying it.
    May 13, 2014
    I think Y Lighting is great -- great products, great to deal with. My lukewarm rating is with the lamp we bought, which I had explained needed to shed light on a drafting table, and it really doesn't spread enough light on the work area. To be fair, the live customer service person I talked to was did not represent it falsely, but I wish she had been more discouraging about it's limits. We wanted to return the lamp but since we'd been using it for a week, we were kind of discouraged from doing so.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    May 1, 2014
    It is hard to buy lighting using only a picture. Close up pics would be helpful. Also, free shipping on returns would be nice.