YLIGHTING Reviews

09/01/2014
YLIGHTING Ratings and User Reviews. YLIGHTING is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 36 reviews.
YLIGHTING offers an extensive collection of track lighting, pendant, recessed, accent, and display lighting.

YLIGHTING Rating

More About YLIGHTING

Recent Reviews for YLIGHTING

• Jul 4, 2014
    It would be nice if once you picked a shipping method it should an expected delivery date.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    very nice selection. found what i wanted right away, which is what i look for
  • Jun 28, 2014
    I like the look of the page once I get there, love your 30 day return policy and free shipping, love your wide selection. I find it very difficult to find items on your site though - I can search by type of light if it's LED, which is helpful, but not for other lighting types, not by size, not by whether it's modern, not by whether it's a bar light versus individual sconces, not by color, etc. So I like buying from you, but I find it hard to use your search and hope you will consider improving that.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Competitive pricing. Great selection. Free shipping. No tax. Can't be beat!
  • Jun 27, 2014
    The description of how to select a right-hand or a left-hand ell for track-lighting is confusing. I read it carefully, ordered, and found I needed the other one.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    I was delighted with the availability, price and free shipping. My only complaint was that the expidited shipping options were all over $125. I would have paid an extra $40-50 to get them 2day, which seems reasonable to me.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Excellent selection and price. I found the product reviews to be very helpful as well.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I can't wait to get my lighting. It's exactly what I have been looking for and I couldn't find anywhere else. Thanks you, Adrienne
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Amazing experience and competitive pricing. Great job with free shipping!
  • Jun 17, 2014
    A frequent customer discount / loyalty program would be nice.
    Jun 22, 2014
    I am particularly impressed that the item was in stock, and arrived within a few days.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    I don't have a lot of money to spend on this item. I was up till 3:30 AMtrying to figure out if I could afford this item. I would put in I wanted the 36 inch blade and almost each time it would change it back to the 52 inch blade when I got to check out. For some reason it wanted me to have the wrong size.
    Jun 25, 2014
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Great website; great product
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Nice website, but would be helpful to be able to sort on lamp type.
    Jun 24, 2014
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Jun 27, 2014
    Love the fixture that I ordered. However it was a bit smaller than I anticipated. I did not realize that the length of the few hanging crystals was included in the measurement. Spoke with Sherry and made arrangements to exchamge/purchase the larger sizr fixture. She was a pleasure to deal with.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Product details on page are good, pictures and pricing are fine, product variety is good, but filtering options are totally lacking, making using the site really time consuming and frustrating. Want to filter by color, material, shape, bulb type, brightness, diameter, height, style, number of bulbs, etc., but instead all I can filter by is broad category of light.
  • May 22, 2014