YLIGHTING Reviews

12/25/2014
YLIGHTING Ratings and User Reviews. YLIGHTING is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 61 reviews.
YLIGHTING offers an extensive collection of track lighting, pendant, recessed, accent, and display lighting.

YLIGHTING Rating

More About YLIGHTING

Recent Reviews for YLIGHTING

• Nov 2, 2014
    Please no adds Survey too long
  • Oct 30, 2014
    I've been expecting to receive a promo code or gift certificate for an incentive they offered... but it hasn't come. The web site did not allow a search function... it had an error of 404 every time.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    YLighting provides we will a fabulous choice of lighting fixtures. Unfortunately my bank account is not large enough so that I am able to purchase some fixtures I'd like to have for my new home because many prices are far above my financial ability to purchase them. In some instances I believe the prices are far to high and thus only available to the super rich!
  • Oct 26, 2014
    Don't have all the Tech Lighting material on the website. Cannot complete the order. Very frustrating.
  • Oct 26, 2014
    Great, easy site to use. Great higher-end lighting choices with the best prices.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Great site - very pleased
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Easy website to navigate, good selection and loved the free shipping. Hopefully the delivery will go well.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Nov 1, 2014
    I haaven't installed the light yet.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    YLighting is a great business. They have really wondering inventory that does not disappoint. On the phone, they are super-helpful, too. I've been happy with them for years.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    It is a great site!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Site is fantastic but checkout cumbersome and page refresh very slow. Can't get to Trade Program easily, change or retrieve my password. Required me to set up a new account even though i have one but couldn't access.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    when searching a category in lighting and you choose an item for your cart then click return to shopping it takes you back to the beginning of the category search... not where you left off. This can be a deal breaker when shopping with you web site due to time maneuverability in your online site.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Great Customer Service, reasonable return policy, good selection with easy to find product, clear description of the product.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I use YLighting to check lighting products quite often and refer clients to them.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Terrible communication when contacted about their price match policy. Almost decided not to purchase from them
    Oct 18, 2014
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Oct 28, 2014
    The original tracking was off, but the issue was resolved -- very politely and efficiently -- by the customer service rep at YLighting. I believe his name -- or email at least was bjones --
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I like the products, good selection of modern ceiling fans :) This survey is waayyyyy too long & complicated!
    Oct 27, 2014
    Awesome product, but I needed 6' down rods instead of the 12" ones that came with the fans I ordered. The first customer service person said she'd find out if they could locate 6' brushed nickel downrods and call me back. She never called back. So about a week later I called again, and the second customer service rep actually did take care of me - even gave me 5% off (not much but a good effort). Fans are gorgeous!!
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I found their web site easy to use. Their customer service is terrific! I called about dimensions for a chandelier and vendor was able to assist with sizing. I will use again.
    Oct 19, 2014
    Wonderful customer service from consulting to adjustment of price when item went on sale shortly after purchase. No attitude or resistance about refund. Consultant was very helpful in assisting determination of size of chandelier.Very happy with purchases.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    My purchasing experience was good, though you have to check on availability on some things. I don't love the light unfortunately, though I am keeping it and it is as described. It's just not as fun a design as I wanted...kind of utilitarian which is okay for the place I am using it. I plan to add the dimmer as I chose a bright option and it's blinding. That will be great when I need super brightness, but I will enjoy bringing the brightness down for most use.