YLiving Reviews

03/29/2015
YLiving Ratings and User Reviews. YLiving is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 03/21/2015.

YLiving Rating

More About YLiving

Recent Reviews for YLiving

• Mar 21, 2015
    Very Pleased with my purchase from YLiving
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I called customer service regarding the availability of this product and spoke with a woman who offered minimal help. She informed me that the product shipped from the manufacture and that was all that she could tell me. I called a second time and spoke with a man who was more helpful. I hope that the same training in customer service is offered company wide.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Like the mid century modern/designer furniture and light at good prices
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Not mobile friendly site ;-(
  • Mar 15, 2015
    I did not see a way to indicate for delivery that the product is a gift nor a way to include a card for the recipient. Am I missing something?
  • Mar 7, 2015
    I was happy to find all my questions answered with a few clicks of the mouse. All the info seemed available to me.
    Mar 27, 2015
    We are happy with our purchase. I found the web site to be easy enough to browse and compare. Delivery was timely and no damage.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Great products, great reputation
  • Mar 5, 2015
    YLiving offered the best pricing I could find online!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    When you are reviewing an item it would be helpful to see alternative options to that item somewhere in the page.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Easy to shop, good sales
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Mar 19, 2015
    Love the chairs. Took just a very few minutes to put together. Everything was just as expected, wonderful!
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Order crashed 8 times on my IPAD and closes browser when it occurs (Safari) Glad it worked off phone.
    Mar 2, 2015
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Appreciate free shipping -- product ordered directly from manufacturer necessitates a "white glove" delivery/setup. I can order the same item from YLiving, assemble myself and save the "white glove" shipping cost.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    The website seemed barely adequate. I was able to make the purchase but unable to print documentation.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    The products on this website are beautiful! I have a huge problem with the return policy though. I'm taking a huge chance spending $644 on bathroom towels. I will REQUIRE free return if I'm not satisfied with the product. It's not clear though... At checkout it clearly stated "FREE SHIPPING" on this purchase, yet the return policy says I'll pay for the oroginal shipping if I return the product. I'm sure this is just a mis-statement, given that shipping is free for my purchase.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Checkout was quick & easy. Would be more likely to shop again if promo code/ebate could be used.
    Feb 28, 2015
    If they don't have a product in stock, they shouldn't sell it. I needed the product as soon as possible and wasted valuable days waiting for them to ship a product they didn't have and don't expect to have again.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    need some better discounts. need dorr to dorr white glove delivery for all products.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Found what I was looking for quickly and checkout was painless.