YogaOutlet.com Reviews

05/05/2015
YogaOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. YogaOutlet.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 80 reviews. Last rated on 05/01/2015.

YogaOutlet.com Rating

More About YogaOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for YogaOutlet.com

• May 1, 2015
    error on purchasing page that tells me to click "apply" to approve change to address. there is no apply button
  • May 1, 2015
    First order was easy and swift from selection to payment. Now I will wait to see how shipping goes and turn around time.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    YogaOutlet is a wonderful resource as I build my yoga business. The prices are reasonable, and I love the ease of use.
    May 4, 2015
    I love my new bolsters and couldn't believeve how quickly they shipped! Quality product for a reasonable price.Thanks!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    new, will return to this site for more
  • Apr 27, 2015
    It would not load correctly when I put filters on categories of products.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I was really pleased with the selection, particularly in apparel for women who are larger than a size 10. I'm really excited for my order to arrive and to try out my new yoga clothes.
    May 2, 2015
    Love the cover-up I bought. It is my new favorite go-to even when not going to yoga. I was really happy with both the products & the prices.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    You guys should offer free shipping... Also more diverse selection from each vendor. Otherwise I was very pleased!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Great shopping experience, I will definitely recommend to my friends!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I do wish the prices were a little lower, but I like to see all of the brands on one site!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I am anxious to see the quality.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    good price good product!! thanks!!
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Great site. Very easy to use without a problem.
    Apr 25, 2015
    Amazing Delivery. Came a lot earlier then I expected. Well packed!
  • Apr 18, 2015
    The website is a little overloaded with info. Less is more.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    a great place to find some of the newest yoga/mediation products all in one place. I was disappointed that the picture s of some of the items we not available, yet already sold out.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Apr 28, 2015
    Absolutely love everything I purchased from Yoga Outlet! My mat came perfectly firm and sticky, just like in the description. And my other items came without any damage. Everything shipped out fast. All in all I cant complain! Great place to find everything you need for your practice and more!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Very efficient
    Apr 23, 2015
    Efficient filling of order and shipping.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I very much appreciate the 1st order discount and free shipping. I found their website after finding them on amazon.com. I wanted a color that was out of stock on amazon and thankfully found it on their website....and with a discount and free shipping. Very happy with my purchase.
    Apr 22, 2015
  • Apr 3, 2015
    The BEST deal on the product I was looking for! Exceeded all my expectations!
    Apr 20, 2015
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Apr 15, 2015
    Great first experience shopping with you. The original product was defective but your customer service was excellent and the new product was shipped quickly and I was not inconvenienced at all. Very happy customer. Will recommend to others and shop here again. Thank you!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Apr 16, 2015
    I'm so happy to have found YogaOutlet.com! I needed a new yoga mat, found an incredible deal on-line, and now I have access to all kinds of high-quality yoga gear and supplies because of I ordered from YogaOutlet.com ...