YogaOutlet.com Reviews

02/11/2016
YogaOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. YogaOutlet.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 158 reviews. Last rated on 02/10/2016.

YogaOutlet.com Rating

More About YogaOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for YogaOutlet.com

• Feb 10, 2016
    I signed up for the 10% off for the email list and it didn't send me the code so I called and the lady on the phone wouldn't just give me a code even though she knew i just signed up by looking it up, i told her that i needed to buy it tonight because it said it was the last mat and she still didn't give it to me, that was horrible customer service especially for a 1st time buyer, other than that, good.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I appreciated the variety of products available. So many brands & options as well as other yoga lifestyle products aside from mats & clothing. I look forward to shopping again with you!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    The checkout was very easy and the shopping bag was easy to see. No complaints
    Great prices, easy checkout
  • Feb 10, 2016
    really nice and affordable apparel.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    It was good
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Pretty good. I would use again.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Only purchased this order because I received a gift certificate. I find the SH is extremely high and the quality is poor.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I am hoping that these are quality sticky mats... as I am starting up my own yoga business and will be having to purchase more so this is a trial run with Yoga Outlet...we'll see how they fair...hope its good!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I just happened to find your web site today-I'M VERY HAPPY & will be back soon!!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I really liked the site and the ease of finding what I was looking for, but I do wish that you guys did flash sales or something. Love everything else though!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Very Nice Selection
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I'm satisfied with my purchases and haven't returned any of them.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    had an issue and tried the online chat. Issac came on right away and resolved my issue! Quick and easy!
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Seems like a nice site....prices seem higher than expected...but I don't know what yoga stuff costs.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Great selection of items!
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    Quality subpar. Fit was awkward. Not comfortable and/or flattering.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Love the brands they offer! Prices are great! Can't wait to get my order.
    Feb 3, 2016
    My Manduka mat spray had leaked all over inside of the bag. That was annoying but thankfully the clothes were sealed in bags. A little upset the mat spray spilled but not worth the hassle to complain & return. It wasn't half the bottle or anything. Love the price of the additional items I bought!
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Hugger-mugger mats were recommended to me as a non-skid mat. Am looking forward to using it.
    Jan 31, 2016
  • Jan 18, 2016
    I would it like to being able to see the taxes charges prior being shown on the last step of the check out process
    Jan 31, 2016