YogaOutlet.com Reviews

03/02/2015
YogaOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. YogaOutlet.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 74 reviews. Last rated on 03/02/2015.

YogaOutlet.com Rating

More About YogaOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for YogaOutlet.com

• Mar 2, 2015
    I enjoyed the variety of brands on the site and it reminded me of some brands that I really enjoy, that I forgot about.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I found the website easy to negotiate and quite user friendly
  • Feb 23, 2015
    The website didn't function well when looking at products. Seemed to get hung up?
  • Feb 20, 2015
    I enjoyed finding the blue bottle love at a great deal.
    Feb 28, 2015
    I was very excited to have my purchase ship the same day. The blue love bottle was beautiful. It was shipped in a medium box with nothing to protect the glass. Thank goodness it arrived in tact. I timed the shipping based on the estimated delivery being on 2-27. However, the fine print reads ships the next day. FedEx posted the delivery date as 3-2. I requested notifications and only received one. I called the main fedex hotline to inquire which location my package had arrived at in Tucson but because the local post office was actually delivering it, FedEx had no idea. The only saving grace was the Oro Valley Post Office that delivered it on 2-27. FedEx overall service was a disappointment.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Looking forward to getting my new yoga pants. Thank you.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Good products. Great service.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I was impressed that the mat I ordered was significantly less expensive from YogaOutlet than from Amazon, even including shipping.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Good prices, easy checkout -- I really hope the items I bought fit!! :)
    Feb 24, 2015
    Very good quality products. I purchased two sports brasand pants and they were all great. I will buy from here again.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    I wish there was a first time buyer coupon
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Items are quite expensive. Sales items are great.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Seems great, first time buyer
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Good experience if it wasn't for this lengthy survey:)
  • Feb 10, 2015
    This is my first time ordering from this site, and I was pleasantly surprised with the selection of products available. Although a bit pricy, the clothes are all beautiful and incredibly tempting to throw into my cart!! Checkout was a breeze, and I took advantage of the free shipping option. I am definitely looking forward to shopping again in the future!
    Feb 21, 2015
    I am very satisfied with my purchase. I actually loved it even more in person! The tracking of my delivery was also really helpful; my package came earlier than expected! I would definitely shop again!
  • Feb 8, 2015
    FIrst time buyer. PLeased with selection.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    When viewing the sale category, I could not see past page one. I pushed 'see all' and page two but it would always reload to the first page. If I tried to look just for a certain category, such as tops, the page would never load. This definitely needs to be fixed!
    Feb 13, 2015
    The pants i ordered were a little see-through. Not the best quality for the price.
  • Feb 1, 2015
    I have always been pleased with the service and the products I have purchased from Yoga Outlet. Keep shining! xo
    Feb 14, 2015
    I have been purchasing items through YogaOutlet.com for about 6 months and every time without fail, I am more than please with my purchases. Every item which I have purchased is made of the highest quality and has shown now wear and tear at all. I am a Yoga instructor and I recommend this site to all my students for items that will help them when they practice at home. Items such as blocks, bolsters, straps and blankets. YogaOutlet.com is my go to site for all my yoga needs. With many sites out there to choose from, this site is my home base.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Nice prices!!
    Feb 9, 2015
    Fast shipping, best price of product, very satisfied
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Feb 14, 2015
    The tank top I ordered was a L but had a very tight fit. I gave it to my 12 year old. After she wore it I washed it and the stitching came out by the sleeve. Very poor quality but since I washed it I figure I can't return it.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Good selection of mats, good information provided.
    Feb 23, 2015
    Very happy with customer service with exchange