YogaOutlet.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

YogaOutlet.com Reviews

06/24/2017
YogaOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. YogaOutlet.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 241 reviews.

YogaOutlet.com Rating

More About YogaOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for YogaOutlet.com

• Jun 09, 2017
    I am displeased because I was given a discount code to use on my first purchase - but there was NOWHERE to enter the code!!! They said I would get 10% off my first order - and then there was NO SPOT to enter the code at all - thus, NO DISCOUNT!!! THEY LIED TO ME.
  • Jun 09, 2017
    Love prices!!! Please, try more mats for kids.
  • Jun 08, 2017
    A nice variety of product and reasonable prices. Free shipping would be nice.
  • Jun 08, 2017
    Easy to use and usually has everything you need in stock
  • Jun 07, 2017
    Overall very satisfied with my Yoga Outlet experience and the extensive selection they offer. Well done Yoga Outelt! Thank you for the 15% off, I bought a few extra items because of it.
  • Jun 07, 2017
    This was my 1st purchase from YogaOutlet and my 1st yoga mat purchase too. Overall experience from this site has been great. I really like the option to have a mat picked for you based on the type of yoga practiced, frequency and the of mat I was looking for.
  • Jun 07, 2017
    The prices are pretty good though when I hear outlet I think of rock bottom prices. I get a similar price discount at the yoga studio I work at and they are charging full retail. I would like to see more deeply discounted items to set yoga outlet apart from other sites.
  • May 29, 2017
    Jun 07, 2017
    Great products at good prices. I am very satisfied with all of my purchases from Yoga Outlet!
  • May 25, 2017
    Very nice. Really like that you can tab into each store site separately. Wish they had more items though.
    Jun 06, 2017
  • May 25, 2017
    I was satisfied with my first purchase with the exception that I signed up for emails for the 10% discount on a first purchase. The code I was emailed did not work on check out. Thank you, namaste
  • May 25, 2017
    I was not able to search the website because when I selected "next page", the page would never refresh. This has happened several different times and I tried on my computer as well as my iPhone, so it wasn't just an off day.
    Jun 05, 2017
    The only problem I had with YogaOutlet was the website never let me go beyond page 1. The other pages just never loaded. I tried several different days and on different devices and I had the same problem.
  • May 22, 2017
    One of my best online shopping experiences has been at yogaoutlet.com!!!! The prices cannot be beat.
  • Jun 04, 2017
    First purchase. Would have liked first time purchase discount.
  • Jun 04, 2017
    Good experience overall, good price
  • May 25, 2017
    The cart in this website is actual an icon shaped like a bag which made it hard for me to re-find the cart after I'd been shopping around. The search engine is not great, for example it showed a range of prices on the mat I wanted - I had to click on each and every color to find the one mat that was actually a low price, all the other colors were $108.00. So it's not really a range but an either/or price. I dunno, nothing about the site jumped out at me as easier to filter to faster to find. For example, would love it if a site allowed me to search of anything "except" i.e. anything except plus size clothes. Would love to find a site that allowed me to search by style, i.e. only "empire" neckline, or only vertical stripes, or any color "except" black. This site is not worse than others in that respect, but not better either. Please don't take this as negative commentary. I mean it to reflect an entirely neutral position. I would certainly shop here again if they had what I needed. I'm just not wowed.
    Jun 03, 2017
    the product I purchased has a lifetime guaranty and that is why it is unlikely for me to purchase it again at yoga outlet or anywhere
  • Jun 02, 2017
    I always check yogaoutet first when looking for new yoga gear. They carry all the top brands at discount prices!
  • Jun 02, 2017
    Great selection of high quality items!
    good selection
  • Jun 02, 2017
    I'm satisfied with this shopping.
  • May 18, 2017
    Jun 01, 2017
    Nicely set up web site made it easy to find what I wanted. Loved that all the product details were available so I really knew what I was getting.