YummiCandles.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

YummiCandles.com Reviews

12/12/2017
YummiCandles.com Ratings and User Reviews. YummiCandles.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 246 reviews.
Candlesjustonline.com offers various candles, lamps, and other gifts.

YummiCandles.com Rating

More About YummiCandles.com

Recent Reviews for YummiCandles.com

• Dec 08, 2017
    first order, am waiting to see how fast it gets here and the color and quality of purchases
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Great company to do business with. Love the candles and the fact that they burn longer than any I purchased in the past. Also because of the "slow burn" they do not drip down the sides of the candles onto the candle holders.
    Dec 08, 2017
    Excellent company to work with. Reliable service ,largest selection of colors and sizes of candles to choose from.Candles of high quality as they burn slowly and do not give off noxious odor.
  • Dec 01, 2017
    Dec 08, 2017
    Wonderful candles and service.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    I have been obsessively checking for candle deals and this is the best around! I’m an event planner and always need bulk.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    Love the products and have been refered by my sister. Excellent quality and timely delivery.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    Purchases are made both online and instore. Excellent quality tealights with strong wicks.Candles do not fall out of metal container.Long -lasting burn.Excellent for shipping to Caribbean.Personnel at Queen West store is the "best in the west."Thanks.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    I have bought alot of 4" candles over the years & found these to be the best burning. We burn them just about every night & lasted over 6 months! Great product!
    Dec 06, 2017
    This is my second order. Tried them and reorder ed because of the quality. Hopefully the second set will be just as good as the first
  • Dec 06, 2017
    Nice candles
  • Dec 06, 2017
    Sorry you do not take American Express. Called to determine if the candles I ordered are scentless. This was not clear to me on line. I prefer scentless candles. The call was very satisfactory.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Way too expensive for small candles
    Dec 06, 2017
    I bought six hunter green 3" they where good I bought 6 gold 3" round candles they were spray painted and when I took them out of pkg 4 of them were marked (scratched). I was unhappy about that
  • Nov 25, 2017
    Great discounts!!
    Dec 06, 2017
    Absolutely great quality product, very neatly packed and the items were delivered on a very good schedule. My experience with this company was so good i have already recommended to close friends and relatives and i have also added them to my list of favorite and reliable places to online shop! Thank you for such an easy and pleasant experience and keep up the great work!
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Always happy with Yummi purchases for my decor business.
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Easy to order, cost is reasonable, selection of products is great!
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Needed voltive candle holders for a cultural craft class I volunteer to teach. Budget is limited, so I look for bargains when possible. These holders were the perfect size to fit the Swedish wooden candle holders we are making, and a much better price than local craft supply stores.
    Dec 05, 2017
    I thought I ordered 3x4 candles, I received 2.25x3 candles. Colors were excellent, perfect. Size does not fit my candle holder.
    N/A
    Dec 05, 2017
    Great candles at a great price
  • Nov 24, 2017
    Love your dripless candles.
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Excited to use the candles for my wedding, would order more but the shipping is too much.
  • Dec 04, 2017
    First time purchase...excited to see the quality
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Wonderful site- ordered what I needed in a few minutes at half the cost of purchasing in a local store