YummiCandles.com Reviews

YummiCandles.com Ratings and User Reviews. YummiCandles.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 138 reviews.
Candlesjustonline.com offers various candles, lamps, and other gifts.

YummiCandles.com Rating

More About YummiCandles.com

Recent Reviews for YummiCandles.com

• Nov 14, 2015
    Price was excellent and he specific product that I wanted was easy to find.
  • Nov 13, 2015
    I really enjoyed this, I wish there were more coupons
  • Nov 12, 2015
    The price is resonable but the shipping is little expensive. I'm waiting for the arrival soon
  • Nov 12, 2015
    I am curious to see how the delivery goes and is followed through.
  • Nov 12, 2015
    Easy to find a lot of different choices, and I was pleased to find exactly what I was looking for. I spent a little more than I had hoped, but not enough to scare me away.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    I was very disappointed that none of the free gifts advertised online were offered to me because I bought sale items -- I still spent $270.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Using the candles for our wedding!
  • Nov 7, 2015
    The one thing I would like to see is the ability to fill a box of 12 with different colors.
  • Nov 6, 2015
    I look forward to receiving my order.
  • Nov 6, 2015
    It is so great to find so much variety at one place! Everything I needed was there and in stock!
  • Nov 5, 2015
    I just think the shipping costs are a little bit high (even for standard). Other than that website, prices for products are great!
  • Nov 5, 2015
    I have ordered from Yummi for a couple of years and think the price/quality ratio is excellent.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    i loved the prices and that everything was in bulk! definetly shopping here again!
  • Nov 3, 2015
    Wish that shipping charges were not as much as the products
  • Nov 3, 2015
    Great colour selection , it is why I purchased
  • Nov 1, 2015
    Nov 10, 2015
    There was a slight issue with only 1 product out of many. I'm sure it happened during shipping as all of the products were well packed and protected. I received my order a day earlier than expected which was nice, when contacting customer service she was very kind and was more than accommodating. They went above and beyond to correct a very small issue. Some products I was interested in were not in stock, when they become available I will definitely order from here again and have already highly recommended it to others.
  • Oct 27, 2015
    Love the prices!
    Nov 14, 2015
  • Oct 18, 2015
    I liked the website. Easy to find what I was looking for and easy to order.
    Nov 4, 2015