YummiCandles.com Reviews

07/22/2014
YummiCandles.com Ratings and User Reviews. YummiCandles.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 194 reviews.
Candlesjustonline.com offers various candles, lamps, and other gifts.

YummiCandles.com Rating

More About YummiCandles.com

Recent Reviews for YummiCandles.com

• Jul 7, 2014
    I completed the email sign-up for the 5% off my first purchase, but wasn't able to receive the discount. That's disappointing.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Shipping is astronomical! If you want to jack up the price of the item, then just do it and be competitive with shipping. Felt like I'd be hoodwinked.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    The payment screen could be more efficient. I had to enter a different billing address but the only way I could was for it to open a new screen and then all my credit card info that I just entered was erased. I'd rather have an option to enter the billing address on the same screen or have a check box to indicate billing address is the same rather than automatically fill in the shipping address. Otherwise, I was very happy with the ease of the site. I found what I needed right away.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    good prices for products
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Prices were the best around!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Found the most perfect items for wedding!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I have no comments until I actually receive the merchandise!!
  • Jul 2, 2014
    So glad I found coloured floating candles! Great selection of colours for weddings
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Good experience. What I wanted out of stock tho.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Great site and great products - thank you!
  • Jun 30, 2014
    It was a very nice experience!
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Great pricing for larger quanities of votives and tealights
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Great prices! Can't wait to get my candles!!
  • Jun 29, 2014
    YummiCandles.com has great products at great prices. However, I was extremely disappointed in my shipping cost, as I spent over $200 and most websites offer free shipping with a purchase of $50 or more.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I like the ease of purchase and quality for the price of yummi candles.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    great selection great prices - shipping costs a little high!
    Jul 3, 2014
    EXCELLENT customer service - Julie was exceptonal with an issue & solved it to higher than my expectations, excellent shipping time & tracking info - the only issue I have - I ordered tapers - box of 20 - all slightly crooked - saw this info in a few reviews, not too bad, but just enough to notice - for home use, not business, so I will keep them .......
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Jul 4, 2014
    I'm really glad I found this company, the quality of the merchandise is good and the prices are great.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Jun 29, 2014
    Although the products arrived very quickly, the colors were not identical! I ordered several different styles and sizes of candles of the SAME color and they were all DIFFERENT colors. Because my event date is so close I was forced to order more candles in ivory to be on the safe side) and pay an insanely ridiculously high shipping rate to make sure they arrive on time! Not happy!
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Great prices, too bad shipping costs more than purchase price.
    Jun 28, 2014
    Very fast delivery and great discount on the product. Very happy with this purchase. Thank-you!