YummiCandles.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

YummiCandles.com Reviews

10/22/2017
YummiCandles.com Ratings and User Reviews. YummiCandles.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 211 reviews.
Candlesjustonline.com offers various candles, lamps, and other gifts.

YummiCandles.com Rating

More About YummiCandles.com

Recent Reviews for YummiCandles.com

Shipping is very high.
  • Sep 21, 2017
    I had a couple of questions and Megan was my chat person. She responded promptly and gave me one answer that answered all. Will definitely be ordering more stuff.
  • Sep 21, 2017
    Great product, easy website. thank you!
  • Sep 15, 2017
    I love these candles!! I am a wedding designer and this is my top choice for weddings. I would love to be shipped a sample of colours or see images online of the product in use so I can get a better idea of the colours. I would also consider giving credit to Yummi in my social media if they gave me discounted pricing or free shipping.
    Sep 21, 2017
  • Sep 20, 2017
    customer service was helpful
  • Sep 09, 2017
    It was hard to get someone on the phone sometimes and they never responded to my e-mail
    Sep 20, 2017
    I was disappointed that the color did not go all the way through candles.
  • Sep 06, 2017
    First time user satisfied so far
    Sep 20, 2017
    Even though the candles were what was ordered they seemed somewhat larger in the photos but my daughter in law was happy to receive them for her wedding.
  • Sep 19, 2017
    Outstanding product. One of the best in highly competitive category
  • Sep 19, 2017
    I use Yummi candles to supply my event design business. I find the quality and variety of the product to be outstanding. Shipping, customer service and availability of product is usually top notch.
  • Sep 02, 2017
    We love your yummy candles!!! Largest selection of colors, great selection of sizes and wonderful ideas for decorating!!! Thank you for a great experience!!!
    Sep 18, 2017
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Very nice website, easy to use.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    So far have really enjoyed the site ,curious to see how the shipping and product arrival goes!
  • Aug 25, 2017
    I loved the large selection of colors. If the candles look as good as they did in the pics, I'll be very happy
    Sep 17, 2017
    I loved the selection f colors. I found the perfect color for my wedding. the price was very good. they were delivered when you said they would be. condition was great. Color was exactly like the color sample on line. couldn't be happier!! have told everyone, including my florist, about you
  • Aug 29, 2017
    Sep 16, 2017
    I have purchased candles from Yummi twice now for my upcoming wedding. You will not find a better price for the quality and quantity anywhere else. Have recommended Yummi and will us them again if needed.
  • Sep 05, 2017
    happened on a great sale
    Sep 16, 2017
    Beautiful candles
  • Aug 30, 2017
    I haven't received my products yet... so I can't really give an opinion of the quality yet.. but price was awesome. Especially for a conscious budget wedding. :)
    Sep 15, 2017
    Loved the votives... I may order more. Super impressed with the quality and price.
  • Sep 15, 2017
    The ordering process was easy, but shipping seemed high. I love the available color selection.
  • Aug 30, 2017
    11.95 to ship 10 candles seems very high. I would have liked a post office option as well.
    Sep 15, 2017
    Everything was great with the exception of the cost of shipping. Over 10.00 for 10 candles is outrageous. I would have preferred a USPS option. It will prohibit me from purchasing from Yummi again.
  • Sep 03, 2017
    Sep 14, 2017
    They came on time and very well packaged!
  • Sep 14, 2017
    Great selection, shipping costs are insane