YummiCandles.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

YummiCandles.com Reviews

02/26/2017
YummiCandles.com Ratings and User Reviews. YummiCandles.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 330 reviews.

YummiCandles.com Rating

More About YummiCandles.com

Recent Reviews for YummiCandles.com

• Jan 28, 2017
    Feb 08, 2017
    beautiful candles. love the colors. great prices.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    Very nice candles at ta good price.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Feb 08, 2017
    Beautiful candles. They burn evenly with no residual odor.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    I was not able to use my 10% discount offered for first time purchases.
  • Jan 30, 2017
    Feb 08, 2017
    I was told that they couldn't get that product so I went on line and I could. They were very happy.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    The cost was great...until shipping was added. That is WAY too high for a shipping cost. For that reason, I'm not likely to recommend your website to anyone else.
    THIS IS FOR MY SONS FIRST BABIES BABY SHOWER
  • Feb 07, 2017
    I was unpleasantly surprised that the so called 'maximum' tealights do not light for 12 hours but with a maximum of 5 hours. The fuse is too small / too tiny to burn all of the candle wax, so these lights will only burn the middle part. I can throw about half of the wax away, because it doesn't get burned. That seems like a misleading idea of a 'maximum' tealight. I ordered a bunch a new once, because I just can't find other suppliers that carry these kind of lights, but yet I'm not satisfied with the product.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Thought the shipping charges were a bit too high, buy I loved the color selection of the floating candles, so I placed the order anyway.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    the site and price of my items were great. but i was shocked that the shipping charges really negated my excitement about the find. but i bought anyway. shipping was higher than the product itself. but i look forward to seeing the quality and hope we can use them in my daughters wedding
  • Jan 29, 2017
    Feb 07, 2017
    The shipping was a large surprise at the end of the order
  • Jan 29, 2017
    The checkout option was slightly confusing. The Add to Cart button and the checkout button were opposite of what I expected. I thought there was an error with the system, but then realized there was an Add to Cart button..
  • Feb 06, 2017
    The website is very nicely designed and user friendly. I liked navigating through the site to find the candles I needed.
  • Jan 26, 2017
    Lovely candles, great color selections.
    Feb 06, 2017
    Great selection, great colors.
  • Feb 05, 2017
    Hope the quality of the candles will be as expected
  • Feb 05, 2017
    Very satisfied with my previous purchase that shipped quickly and in good condition. Was very excited to see the deep sale on votive candles so I bought some for my upcoming wedding. Will come back in the future for other candle needs.
  • Feb 04, 2017
    unique candles
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Very good selection of candles - especially sphere shaped
  • Jan 17, 2017
    This is a great product at a good price!
    Feb 04, 2017
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Feb 03, 2017
    I ordered some glass vases to put flowers in for a shower and when they arrived they were all rippley, I mean the glass was not clear at all. They had all kinds of wavy lines in them. I called Oleana and she said that was just the way the product is. I said it wasn't satisfactory and I wanted to ship them back but I want a return address label prepaid. She hasn't been very cooperative. I had to argue quite a long time for her to even agree to take them back and send a prepaid mailing label. She said that's just the way they are and they are not defective. I asked her if she would like those in her home and didn't get an answer to that. I would probably not order again from you because this hassle with returning an item that is defective has not been easy, a hassle. She finally said they might send a label on Monday, but I am not convinced she will. Rita Wilund 636-942-2456