Zales.com Reviews

05/21/2015
Zales.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zales.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 547 reviews. Last rated on 05/21/2015.
Zales sells jewelry online. The site features diamonds, bridal jewelry (wedding bands, rings, and necklaces), other gemstones, gold & silver jewelry, watches, and gifts. The site includes a section for shopping on special occasions, information about Zales and a store location search.

Zales.com Rating

More About Zales.com

Recent Reviews for Zales.com

• May 21, 2015
    I was supposed to get a 15% discount on this order, but the correct amount did not calculate.
  • May 20, 2015
    The 2 ladies I spoke to on the phone for help in ordering and advice in getting the best looking pendant were very pleasant and I appreciate their time and effort. Being a guy, the advice they provided is invaluable.
  • May 19, 2015
    I was able to buy three rings with in my wedding budget!!
  • May 19, 2015
    Great selection of birthstone jewelry to celebrate the many blessings of our family! I know my wife, and our family, will cherish this.
  • May 19, 2015
    A great place to buy jewelry from. I have always had a wonderful experience.
  • May 18, 2015
    Easy site to use, and navigate. Love my purchase.
  • May 18, 2015
    Great costumer service
  • May 17, 2015
    Could not find product in store that I wanted by the item number given to me by the sales associate.
  • May 9, 2015
    Love my order cant wait too give it too my wife
    May 19, 2015
    My wife love the ring i got her. I defiantly will be returning in the future
  • May 8, 2015
    I found it very easy to use and everything I was looking for was at the top of the page.
    May 21, 2015
  • May 7, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    This was supposed to be in by mother's day, was a gift. Did not arrive until 4 days later, not what was advertised. The product itself is decent, I wouldn't recommend it to a friend, but may be good for other people.
  • May 7, 2015
    May 17, 2015
    Mom loved the ring. Just wish i would have fully understood it would not be here by mother's day. The 2 day shipping ad was kinda misleading.
  • May 5, 2015
    I love the earrings I purchased...
    May 20, 2015
    This is second pair earrings I have ordered from Sales and I was very pleased with my purchase.
  • May 3, 2015
    It was incredibly easy to order online. There were so many products that fit in my budget, it was hard to choose!
    May 18, 2015
    Easy to shop and great prices!
  • May 3, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    The item was fine, but the jewelry box it was in was damaged, due to poor packaging.
  • May 2, 2015
    Great options, fair prices.
    May 17, 2015
  • May 2, 2015
    Thank you for offering extended sizes!
  • Apr 30, 2015
    i love the jewelry
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I really enjoyed my shopping experience. I had been watching a few specific rings for a couple of months and Zales kept me informed of sales and special discounts available. Finally, it was too good of a deal too pass up. The site presentations, multiple views were fantastic. Very pleased......
    May 18, 2015
  • Apr 28, 2015
    I have made store purchases from Zales and have always been satisfied with my merchandise.