Zales.com Reviews

02/08/2016
Zales.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zales.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 24 reviews. Last rated on 11/10/2015.
Zales sells jewelry online. The site features diamonds, bridal jewelry (wedding bands, rings, and necklaces), other gemstones, gold & silver jewelry, watches, and gifts. The site includes a section for shopping on special occasions, information about Zales and a store location search.

Zales.com Rating

More About Zales.com

Recent Reviews for Zales.com

• Nov 10, 2015
    Nov 21, 2015
    I order two pair earrings as a gift for my daughter-n-law and myself for the birth of my grandchild. I received three pairs of the same order, called Zales customer Service and explained five times, and no record of the extra earring. The customer service rep kept interrupting and could not understand, and was not too friendly. . By the time I got off the phone I was so irritated that if this is how you handle your customers than I do not want to purchase another item. I still have not received the return documents. Because of this delivery problem, I have to locate a UPS store. It it wasn't for your customers and their honesty, then you will not have employment.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Checkout was easy, and I hope the ring turns out well.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Easy to shop on line at Zales.com, but I could not get the 10% discount that was offered!
    Nov 30, 2015
    Beautiful pair of earrings for a great price.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    This is my first time purchasing from Zales and it depends on the quality of the item as to whether or not I will continue doing business with Zales and the length of time for me to receive my item
    Dec 1, 2015
    On line the stones in the ring looked much larger than they actually were. I will be giving it as a gift on or before Christmas . It was picked out by my lady friend who lives out of state. If she doesn't like it do to the almost impossible to see stones, then I will return it. This is my first time purchasing from Zales and will probab ly be my last as product was not as described
  • Nov 9, 2015
    I think overall my experience with shopping online has been really good. I especially like the sales/ offers made available to me because it entices me to shop.
    Nov 20, 2015
  • Nov 8, 2015
    I love shopping for my jewelry at Zales! Great prices!
  • Nov 7, 2015
    I ordered a mothers ring earlier this year and did not receive notification that it was in for 6 months. I wasn't sure how long it was going to take to make, so after 6 months, I called and they said they nothing showing that I ordered anything at all. Then they said that they most likely shipped it back because it had been so long. When I went to the store the lady I bought it from remembered me and was able to find it. Thank God!!! It is a gift for my mother. I am hoping by ordering online I won't have that same issue since they are shipping it directly to me.
    Nov 25, 2015
    I liked the variety. I also liked the prices on some of the items.
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Nov 27, 2015
    Thanks, the grand daughters will like them
  • Nov 6, 2015
    Nov 17, 2015
    The box the was put in was horrible. Just a little cars board box
  • Nov 6, 2015
    This is my first marriage and I want to thank Zales for the great experience of choosing and ordering my ring.
    Nov 28, 2015
    Overall an excellent choice to go with Zales
  • Nov 5, 2015
    none at this time
  • Nov 4, 2015
    The only thing that annoys me on the site is the process by which one can narrow the product focus. When a single checkmark is placed, the page refreshes, so one cannot check more than one box at a time. It would be nice to be able to check several boxes and hit a <go> button when ready. Otherwise, very good site with quality merchandise at good prices.
    Nov 22, 2015
    The earrings were much, much tinier than I expected. On the website, it seemed they would be about 1/8 inch stone diameter, but they were more like 1/32... Way too small. Returning via UPS proved very difficult and more costly than expected as well.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Dec 1, 2015
    I was very well pleased
  • Nov 3, 2015
    No comments
    Nov 25, 2015
    I was pleased with the order.
  • Oct 29, 2015
    Nov 21, 2015
    after 10 days, still waiting for refund. this is unacceptable.
  • Oct 29, 2015
    Always satisfied with my purchases
    Nov 16, 2015
  • Oct 23, 2015
    This was a pleasant experience. I am nervous about ordering jewelry online, but I am confident it will be alright as I have a long time love for Zales.
    Dec 3, 2015
    I bought from Zales awhile back. I am glad their customer service hasn't changed
  • May 4, 2015
    Happy about order can't wait to receive
    Jan 21, 2016
  • Dec 31, 2014
    This was a very good experience...thank you
    Jan 22, 2016