Zales.com Reviews

07/28/2015
Zales.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zales.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 508 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2015.
Zales sells jewelry online. The site features diamonds, bridal jewelry (wedding bands, rings, and necklaces), other gemstones, gold & silver jewelry, watches, and gifts. The site includes a section for shopping on special occasions, information about Zales and a store location search.

Zales.com Rating

More About Zales.com

Recent Reviews for Zales.com

• Jul 28, 2015
    Very simple and fast to buy.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I love zales and their prices♡
  • Jul 27, 2015
    My order was 79 then with sales and shipping went up to 93. It's a nice ring so I hope it'll be worth the money
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Check out process was quite easy, however I wish I had ordered sooner when the product was on sale.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Great site with great selection. Would be nice if the discounts showed up earlier in the check out process.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Why would a software engineer not accept 2k as a valid value for cost of item - someone need to develope web page validation software with a greater sense of customer input - email me if you want free help
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Hope they can add insurance to it when I take it to them.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    We bought out wedding our rings and multiple pieces of jewelry through Zales. Always a great experience m
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Had what I was looking for and a better price then other places.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Bought this for my son. Loves the fact I could get it engraved with his initials.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I usually shop at the store but I do shop on-line. I love the people in the store and they are always so helpful.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Great deals, great prices
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Awesome selections and fast processing
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I feel that I received an amazing deal on my wife's new engagement ring
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Love shopping on line! Easy to use website, lots of items, always updating inventory, quick delivery, amazing jewelry!
    Jul 25, 2015
    Great website. Easy to use. Nice selection. Quick service.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Great sale prices and love free shipping
    Jul 25, 2015
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I enjoy shopping online with Zales.com. I usually find what I am looking for and other items that catch my eye along the way. I am sad that the Zales on West 79th Street & Broadway in New York, NY closed down. That store was extremely convenient for me and now I have to travel 3 - 4 miles to get to the nearest store in New York City traffic.
    Jul 26, 2015
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I suggest that coupns for birthdays of your long term customers apply without limitations or conditions (sale or clearance). That would be fair. Otherwise, it is nothing but a cheap sales trick. Sorry but I had to tell you all the truth.
    Jul 27, 2015
    Prices for diamonds are unrealistically high. If you check diamonds (as stones) they are much much much cheaper than in the 10K gold ring from Zales. It can not be right!!!! Threfore, my conclusion is that Zales owners have become toooooo greedy.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    they have very reasonable prices.
    Jul 24, 2015
    My purchase was not what I expected it was way to small and shirt . I had to give it to my daughter
  • Jul 1, 2015
    took awhile to figure how to order,
    Jul 24, 2015