Zales.com Reviews

10/20/2014
Zales.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zales.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 278 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
Zales sells jewelry online. The site features diamonds, bridal jewelry (wedding bands, rings, and necklaces), other gemstones, gold & silver jewelry, watches, and gifts. The site includes a section for shopping on special occasions, information about Zales and a store location search.

Zales.com Rating

More About Zales.com

Recent Reviews for Zales.com

• Oct 20, 2014
    Great variety although somewhat expensive.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    There was an excellent selection of affordable items for me to get my girlfriend. I will absolutely order from here again.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Lovely experience. I am happy that you have affordable options on your online merchandise such as the one I have picked up for my niece. I wish you had an option of typing in an alphabet and seeing all designs at quick glance. Also an option of just 2 initials instead of 3 will be nice to have.
    great! Very helpful.
    A wonderful experience.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    couldn't us $50 promotional discount on my order, so that sucked, otherwise it was good
  • Oct 18, 2014
    always a positive experience
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I love Zales but if they keep harassing me by using that fucking annoying pop up 'need help' box I will shop someplace else. Even if the quality is lower than zales and the price is more. If they would get rid of the pop-up I would have zero problem with zales.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Prices are very reasonable and customer service is better than any other jeweler I've had to deal with.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Beautiful Vera Wang selection of engagement and wedding rings, very easy ordering process.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    My engagement ring came from Zales, and I've always been a fan of the many pieces of jewelry that I have. October 5th I celebrated by 10 year anniversary and my husband went to Zales to upgrade my wedding band. Natalie was fantastic in getting him to get a one carat instead of the half carat that he originally was going to get! I am so glad she did. lol I loved my engagement and continue getting compliments on it 10 years later. Now, my band is a true compliment to my engagement ring! Simply stunning.
    very easy anf quick
  • Oct 14, 2014
    It would be helpful to be able to select more than one option in a category. For instance, if i want to buy something under $500, I can't select all categories that fit. I have to sort through each one at a time. Also, when you add something to your wish list, you almost always have to start your search over to look for more items in the same category. It's a bit time consuming.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    the difference between the store and online pricing is pretty big. I think that I like buying jewelry online, although I think that sales associates are totally awesome too.
    Very good jewelry store
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    this is the second purchase I konw of that the customer has said, and I agree that the Zales website even though it is easy to navigate, the pictures are very decieving. The jewlery is beautiful but the pictures project not only an image that shows details but makes buyer believe that the product will be actually bigger than originally is. I realize that advertizing must show objects larger than original product to see details but this is unusually different.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    The overall website can use some revamping. It looks bare and outdated. Love the products though.
    Oct 17, 2014
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I am always satisfied when purchasing jewerly from Zales!
    Oct 20, 2014
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Oct 15, 2014
    They spelled "school" wrong.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I have always had good experience with jewelry from zales.. my wife loves it
    Oct 16, 2014
    it took too long for item to be shipped. The item was in stock but did not ship for 4 days after the order was placed