Zales.com Reviews

12/18/2014
Zales.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zales.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1147 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
Zales sells jewelry online. The site features diamonds, bridal jewelry (wedding bands, rings, and necklaces), other gemstones, gold & silver jewelry, watches, and gifts. The site includes a section for shopping on special occasions, information about Zales and a store location search.

Zales.com Rating

More About Zales.com

Recent Reviews for Zales.com

Awesome shopping experience!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Everything was fine except for information on shipping. It is important to know when the package will arrive. This is not at all clear from your web site. One of the main reasons I buy from Amazon 95% of the time is because delivery is very prompt. I could not tell if the gift would arrive before Christmas. When I called Customer Service I was told that it will be delivered between 12/23 and 12/30. Quite useless information. Even with overnight delivery pre-Christmas delivery could not be guaranteed and today is 12/19/2014. Not good.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    It was pretty good what I had bought but I feel like it would have been better to look at, at a store.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I am an Amway IBO and I wouldn't have bought here if it wasn't for that partnership.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    love everything the website and stores have to offer
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Love the styles too many to choose from
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The items look gorgeous, and I sincerely hope I love my new ring in person as much as I do online :) The price was phenomenal, and the savings fabulous! Thank you again!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I'm thrilled with the great sale price I received on this ring. I found the ring in the clearance section and still received an additional 15% discount plus free shipping.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Wonderful site, its very easy to navigate. It has beautiful selections for all types of jewelry and that is much appreciated, the prices are fair and very affordable, and the checkout process was very fast and amazingly simple.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great purchase. Great discounts. Will purchase from Zales online again.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great place to shop with good prices
    Excellent shopping experience.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great buying experience and great prices on what I was looking for.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    zales is by far the best jewelry store i have had the pleasure of shopping. great customer service
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The appearance of the jewelry is exquisite!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I've always thought the quality was superb compared to the price. And my wife always loves the things I get from them.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    easy to order with in-store pickup
  • Dec 18, 2014
    YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME TAHNKS ALOT YOU SAVED ME AN ASS KICKING LOL!!!!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    It would help if you would show how big the necklace was.