Zappos.com Reviews

07/02/2015
Zappos.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zappos.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 4126 reviews. Last rated on 06/25/2015.
Zappos.com sells a huge selection of dress, casual and athletic shoes for men and women. Shoe shoppers at the site can choose from a selection of over 100 brands, more than 50,000 SKU's and have access to more than 30 million pairs of shoes!
Circle of Excellence - Zappos.com

Zappos.com Rating

More About Zappos.com

Recent Reviews for Zappos.com

• Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    I and a friend of mine who works with me came across your website by chance one day and decided to give you some business after noticing you are a 'high -end store' with very fashionable products and after ordering a pair of sandals from you I must admit we are both very very satisfied with our purchase and are in hopes that you will continue to provide quality products with a wide range of selections as you have done.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    My husband has bought shoes for himself and me in the past. We were both extremely happy with the choices and buying/shipping process.
    Jul 2, 2015
    Fantastic place to shop !!! only online store I trust !!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    smart and complete
    excellent
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    I made two purchases recently and was surprised when I received the products that there were not any "how to return" instructions included in the box as I had been accustomed to with prior purchases. This is not a problem but I did notice the lack of "anything" in the box except a pair of athletic shoes in a box. No documentation whatsoever. I do not know if that is your policy or if a shipper made a mistake. I take it as a new policy since I made two purchases just days apart and noticed the lack of documentation in both. I have returned items in the past and the process was flawless so I am not concerned about the packaging or lack of documentation.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I do not like the part that if a product was miss priced that I am out of luck. It does not say anything about someone who uses a gift card. You might want to add a disclaimer about someone using a gift card.
    Jul 2, 2015
    In your dis-claimer it talks about everything except gift cards. Someone needs to address that, as well.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Zappos is my "go to" source for foot wear.
    Jul 2, 2015
    Shopping at Zappos.com is fun, fast, and there's always a great selection.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Zqppos has treated me very well, and I am pleased that I have found the shoes I need.
    Jul 2, 2015
    I love shopping for shoes with Zappos.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Was persuaded by the feedback given by other customers and their satisfaction.
    Jul 2, 2015
    I was doing what I dread most in life; buying shoes. Zappos personal was over the top helping me to find, not only a shoe that fit comfortably, but alternatives when a shoe did not fit. This experience will be remembered for a long time to come. I look forward to shopping with them again. Thank you for your kindness and professional attitudes.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Love love love zappos selection of items and their awesome customer service! I know that I am able to get a great deal when shopping on zappos.
    Jul 1, 2015
    Love that I could exchange my order and didn't have to worry about the item being sent back before a new one was delivered. Such a convenient exchange process! Loved it!
  • Jun 20, 2015
    my wife and I bought shoes at their store in Shepherdsville Kentucky. got some good shoes on sale more than once.
    Jul 2, 2015
    cant beat the service I received. very happy with nice lady in customer service.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I thought it was for cigarette lighters and stuff like that, I had no idea it had such good merchandise. I was pleasantly surprised when my Google search took me here.
    Jul 1, 2015
    IT WAS QUICK AND THE SELECTION WAS MORE THAN I THOUGHT; DIDN'T EXPECT THAT FROM A NAME LIKE "ZAPPOS"
    Jul 2, 2015
    I wanted to order the same shoe in a different color but they were out of stock. That is the only negative I had with my order. I do like the shoe and quick delivery time.
    Jul 2, 2015
    I tried this same shoe and size on at REI and then ordered a different color from Zappos. The shoes did not fit well.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    good shopping experience, good value, return policy excellent
  • Jun 18, 2015
    So far Zappos has been a pleasure.....Leo
    Jul 1, 2015
    It was a easy purchase. After reading the posted reviews I was able to order the right size. It fits perfect, it is light, and I cannot wait to go out.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Have trouble viewing the shoes from different views
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    Very efficient! Very easy to find the product I wanted to order!
  • Jun 15, 2015
    very easy to order and shipping is free can't beat that. I am happy to find pants I have been looking a long time for.
    Jul 2, 2015
    I was happy with all the service I got but the product was different than I thought. I order a pair of levi's and they were different than the ones I got before and that was the problem.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    mu compliments: I have had an excellent experience using Zappos.com!
    Jul 2, 2015
    Returned one pair of sandals because they were too big, but the quality is excellent. Wainting to re-order the same sandal if they are able to get it back.