10/03/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 26 reviews. sells a huge selection of dress, casual and athletic shoes for men and women. Shoe shoppers at the site can choose from a selection of over 100 brands, more than 50,000 SKU's and have access to more than 30 million pairs of shoes!
Circle of Excellence -

12 years Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    Best online shopping experience, easy ordering and easy returns!!
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I am happy to find a company that carries narrow width shoes!
    Jul 6, 2015
    So happy to find shoes in a narrow size - although I would normally wear a AAA with a 4A heel.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    convenient place to find shoes for my husband without hassle of shopping away from home.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I asked Zappos to remind me(which I think is a great option) when a Sanuk Sling came back into Stock and they did.When I got time to order said there was ONE left. I tried to order it and it was gone. I am dissappointed. I wonder if I could have been called or texted so that I could be asked if I still wanted to order it. Apparently everyone gets the email and I couldn't respond as quickly as some. Life does get in the way of some pursuits. If I took the time to ask to be notified I think Zappos should try to reach those people - first --before opening it up to the general public.
    Jul 6, 2015
    I asked to be put on your email list when the product I wanted became available. I received the email on one day but didn't see it until the next day and the product was gone again by the next day--when I had time to order it-- I kept watching but I can only check my email a couple times a day as I do not own an ipad or similar device. I was finally able to find the product and order it.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    New Balance shoes are NOT worthy of your continued sale of them. I have contacted them many times about the sole delamination problem, and they have NEVER responded. Your service however, is superlative.
  • Jun 9, 2015