Zappos.com Reviews

09/15/2014
Zappos.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zappos.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5349 reviews.
Zappos.com sells a huge selection of dress, casual and athletic shoes for men and women. Shoe shoppers at the site can choose from a selection of over 100 brands, more than 50,000 SKU's and have access to more than 30 million pairs of shoes!
Circle of Excellence - Zappos.com

2013 Platinum

Zappos.com Rating

More About Zappos.com

Recent Reviews for Zappos.com

Showing 2051 - 2070 of 5349 Reviews
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I have a narrow foot with a very narrow heal and have difficulty finding shoes that fit. I hope in the future to have better success shopping with Zappo.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Love the ease of shopping!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    This is the easiest site for on-line purchases. I have a difficult foot to fit. I love the free and easy way to return purchases; in the past I have spent a fortune mailing shoes back that did not fit. Zappos is the FIRST site I go to! I only go anywhere else if I absolutely must.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Hello,Do past customers get any discounts, as I am using this product since the last 35 years.Thank you.Aban.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I love Zappos free shipping & getting my order the next day!!!!!!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    an amazing place to shop especially it's warehouse- fantastic!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Great prices. Daughter loves site. Makes my life/school shopping simple for me.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Great selection & free shipping!
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 9, 2014
    I have ordered from Zappo's numerous times and never been disappointed.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    One of the best online shopping experiences I'v ever had! I especially liked the item (shoes) descriptions and reviews. The checkout was fast and easy too.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Great experience. Easy shipping, easy return, great photos on the site.
    Aug 9, 2014
    Great service. I love these shoes. They are perfect. I especially love your return service - though I didn't need to use it.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Great variety, unbeatable shipping.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Zappos was easy, affordable, and they had a great variety!
    Aug 9, 2014
    This was my first purchase from Zappos, and I can't believe I've never used it before. Shipping was FREE and FAST, and my order was exactly what I wanted.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    As always Zappos.com was easy to use and I have come to expect excellent results.
    Aug 9, 2014
    First time customer. So far so good! Impressed with ease of ordering and return.
    Just the way it should be. 10 out of 10 Thank you
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Fully satisfied
    Best purchase made.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    My experience with Zappos has always been very successful and satisfactory The merchandise is always as described.
    Aug 9, 2014
    THE SHOES I ORDERED WERE PERFECT BUT WERE JUST NOT A GOOD FIT FOR ME. THE TOE SHAPE IS DIFFICULT TO DETERMINE IN THE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES DISPLAYED.I WILL CERTAINLY ORDER AGAIN SINCE THE SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING, AS WELL AS THE PRODUCTS.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Aug 9, 2014
    Very impressed with all communication from Zappo regarding my order and shipment and delivery.