Zappos.com Reviews

03/27/2015
Zappos.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zappos.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 3889 reviews.
Zappos.com sells a huge selection of dress, casual and athletic shoes for men and women. Shoe shoppers at the site can choose from a selection of over 100 brands, more than 50,000 SKU's and have access to more than 30 million pairs of shoes!
Circle of Excellence - Zappos.com

Zappos.com Rating

More About Zappos.com

Recent Reviews for Zappos.com

Showing 2051 - 2070 of 3889 Reviews
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Shopping it Zappos is great for my wife and I since we know our sizes. A printable measure tool for our children would be great. This is my primary stop for shoe shopping on the comupter. I do wish I received emails for deals as I would order more frequently.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Liked my first experience and will shop here again.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Only place in the world to order shoes. Great products, Great prices and GREAT SERVICE !!!!!
  • Feb 8, 2015
    I purchased a North Face coat was very satisfied.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    I love Zappos.com and love getting gift certificates to shop as gifts!
  • Feb 7, 2015
    I really enjoy the ease of shopping with Zappos not only the free shipping and return policy but the selection is very very good as well.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Zappos makes it so convenient to find just what I am looking for. I appreciate the detailed product information and reviews. If something doesn't fit, they have an easy return policy. And, I love the free, fast shipping.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    My son gave the gift certificate to me for a Christmas present. I was delighted and couldn't wait til the spring sandals were shown. Dansko shoes are a favorite for me. I wanted a pair that I could wear most any place I might go. I am tickled to have found Jacinda and love the color.The check out was easy, my gift code plus the credit card charge went great, the free shipping is a great gift in itself and the easy return is good too. thanks
  • Feb 7, 2015
    I was impressed with everything up until checkout. I reviewed my order and assumed it showed me exactly what I was going to pay. However, such was not the case. I understand I have to pay taxes, I'm not upset about being charged taxes, I was upset that I was not shown that total until AFTER I submitted my order. It's not good business to show one price and then charge another after the order is already submitted. It's nice and convenient to know exactly all of the charges being made before the submission.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Easy to use, great variety of products, never disappointed!
  • Feb 7, 2015
    I have used Zappos for at least 8 years and have been very satisfied with their selection and service. I expect to use Zappos as my first choice and "Go To" location for shoes. The store AND especially the staff is GREAT!
  • Feb 4, 2015
    LOVE ZAPPOS! I have never had better customer service in my life. I will always check your site first before I make any purchases!
    Feb 8, 2015
    I love shopping with zappos.com. If they offer the product I am looking for I will always purchase from them!! Zappos is the easiest and they have the best customer service ever!
  • Feb 3, 2015
    Feb 8, 2015
    I purchased three pairs of Levi jeans just like the ones I have worn for years. It is no fault of Zappos that their sizing is inconsistent and the jeans had to be returned. It is a product flaw.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    I love Zappos. It is easy to find what I am looking for, and returns are super easy. I have bought all my shoes, with the exception of maybe one or two pairs, here for the last five years. They always ship fast, and if they don't fit, they accept returns quickly and easily. Only good things to say. Thank you Zappos!
  • Jan 31, 2015
    I was suprised by how large the selection is.
    loved it
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Very satisfied with your com.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Feb 8, 2015
    I exchanged the first pair because the color wasn't what I expected. The exchanged pair was the wrong size and color. So, I had two pairs to return. The return process was easy.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Feb 7, 2015
    The customer service representative I contacted by online chat (I think her name was Danika) was beyond helpful in assisting me with having my package sent to a different address. I am thoroughly impressed with her courteousness, prompt attention, and the overall level of service she provided me. I would not hesitate to order from Zappos again.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Feb 8, 2015
    The exact shoe I wanted was not available through Zappos. I chose two substitutes which will work ok.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Feb 8, 2015
    Loved my first experience with Zappos!!! I WILL be ordering again.