Zappos.com Reviews

07/28/2015
Zappos.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zappos.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2796 reviews.
Zappos.com sells a huge selection of dress, casual and athletic shoes for men and women. Shoe shoppers at the site can choose from a selection of over 100 brands, more than 50,000 SKU's and have access to more than 30 million pairs of shoes!
Circle of Excellence - Zappos.com

Zappos.com Rating

More About Zappos.com

Recent Reviews for Zappos.com

Showing 2081 - 2100 of 2796 Reviews
  • May 14, 2015
    When I was searching for only one specific brand at a time, the site would jump around making it difficult for me to read the options on the left side bar, because it would suddenly move from its place each time. That is my only complaint.
    Very good shopping experience
  • May 14, 2015
    You are all awesome, best returns and customer service. I will not shop anywhere but Zappos.
  • May 14, 2015
    I have purchased several pairs of boots and shoes and have been totally satisfied. I am definitely a shoe woman!
  • May 14, 2015
    Had a problem with pages not loading a couple of times.
  • May 14, 2015
    I was disappointed that there was no option to check out with PayPal. I really hate giving my credit card information to every online merchant I do business with. It increases the liklihood of a security breach.
  • May 14, 2015
    The best customer service I've ever received from any online catalog.
  • May 14, 2015
    Consider Selling out to Alibaba. I would really like to go to ONE platform to buy whatever I may desire!
  • May 14, 2015
    free return policy is great.
    Love, love, Zappos.
    Super customer service.
  • May 14, 2015
    A ral pleasure to find this site--We may use it often!!
  • May 14, 2015
    Zappos is great, even if the prices are higher than I like to spend on shoes. At least I know I'm getting a quality product backed by great retailer. I would love for a shoe retailer to offer an option to sort heels by platform height. It's so common now for all types of heels to have a platform. Personally, I don't like the look of platforms over 1", but I know many people prefer a higher platform, because they think it makes the shoe more comfortable. It would be nice to include platform height as a separate search restriction for heels.
    Zappos make it easy.
  • May 6, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    Good prompt service. Our family continues to shop zappos😃
  • May 6, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    The hunter boots came as the best quality. Shiny and beautiful. Previously ordered from Nordstrome, but I found that Boots from Zappos have way better quality.
  • May 5, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    Wish wide with shoes would be more available. Perhaps quantities could be increased. When I decide to buy a shoe it seems it is no longer available.
  • May 4, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    ''Ask and ye shall receive!" Zappos is THE best! i swear i ordered some shoes, blicked my eyes, and there they were! Deliveries and returns are a snap. Love Love Love my Zappos!
  • May 3, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    I do not have a return credit.