Zappos.com Reviews

10/01/2014
Zappos.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zappos.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5100 reviews.
Zappos.com sells a huge selection of dress, casual and athletic shoes for men and women. Shoe shoppers at the site can choose from a selection of over 100 brands, more than 50,000 SKU's and have access to more than 30 million pairs of shoes!
Circle of Excellence - Zappos.com

Zappos.com Rating

More About Zappos.com

Recent Reviews for Zappos.com

• Oct 1, 2014
    I always buy from you! Everything is great with you!
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Great experience as usual. Love the number of filters available when searching for shoes!
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I am always very satisfied with my orders from Zappos
    Good prices. Lots of choices
  • Oct 1, 2014
    LOVE LOVE, and SO HAPPY I can return 365 days. I ordered wedding shoes that ended up being too big, but I didnt realize until about a month after I had them. Since they were unworn and still in box I was able to return and get the size that fits. Great customer service, and great company!! Thanks Zappos!!
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Zappos is very easy to use and navigate......I will do more shopping here
  • Oct 1, 2014
    your return policy is second to none!
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I called to speak to a rep. which was so nice and knowledgeable on everything. The product I ordered did not fit my son. The day they were received, I got on line printed out my return shipping label and reorderd another size. I understand that my first purchase will be credited after 5-7 days I think. I'll call my credit card company next week to verify. I don't like ordering on line usually, but your site is quick and simple. Your phone number is in plain sight if I need to call. Thanks so much from Louisiana!!!
    Good, ethical company
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I do not understand why I was taxed on this order there is not a tax on shoes in New York City .
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Have been a Z customerf for years. Best service and products
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Zappos.com was recommended by my grandma who often uses this website because she has small feet, and can't find her sizes many places. This is the same reason I shop at Zappos.com, although I can fit into a size 6 for some companies. I love the variety of brands and choices overall, and I especially love that they have Uggs in kid sizes! They're perfect.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    LOVE ZAPPOS!! Love that returns are super easy and that there is such a great variety of products. also fast sometimes 1 day delivery is generous!!
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Zappos is always helpful when I call for personal service and ordering is easy. I do suggest my friends check out Zappos.
    Zappos is alway great.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Great all around experience, especially prices and offering free shipping.
    Oct 1, 2014
    Excellent service all the way around!!! Thank you.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Love the products and service. Awesome new makeup line.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I have been a long time customer at Zappos.com. Have always been satisfied with my experiences.
    Oct 1, 2014
    Zappos.com is my "go to" shoe store. I have never been disappointed with my shopping experience with them. Will continue to use the web site.
    Oct 1, 2014
    Zappos is a fabulous company with outstanding quality in service. I always feel confident ordering from them and recommend them to all my friends and family.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Don't have any comments yet as this is my first order
    Oct 1, 2014
    Very pleased with my order and ship time. Thank you.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Always so easy to deal with ZapposIThis is usually the only place I can find my size and the fact that they arrive so promptly is wonderful. Kudos Zappos!
    Always satisfied with Zappos...styles,size and availability. Kudos to Zappos