Zappos.com Reviews

08/31/2014
Zappos.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zappos.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5594 reviews.
Zappos.com sells a huge selection of dress, casual and athletic shoes for men and women. Shoe shoppers at the site can choose from a selection of over 100 brands, more than 50,000 SKU's and have access to more than 30 million pairs of shoes!
Circle of Excellence - Zappos.com

2013 Platinum

Zappos.com Rating

More About Zappos.com

Recent Reviews for Zappos.com

• Aug 30, 2014
    I order from Zappos because Items I wish to purchase are often priced the same as other vendors BUT I receive free, FAST shipping. I have also had positive experiences when I need to return an item.
    Good experience overall.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Zappos is the bomb! I saved money by shopping zappos plus free shipping!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I value Zappos.com beacause I am a 24-7 caregiver for my wife and the website gives me a chance to buy quality products with out having to leave my wife.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Great shoes, great prices, free shipping. What could be better unless maybe it's free shoes.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Very pleased with website.
    I like Zappos a lot.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Seemed easy enough. Just waiting for delivery. I also hope item is same as pic. Waiting
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I absolutely love using Zappos! They are quick and offer free shipping! This enables me to shop at my leisure right from my home!!!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Love vipzappos.com! Purchase all my shoes here.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    My first order from Zappo's! Very efficient process.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I live in Sweden, but every time I visit the US I find it convenient to order from Zappos.I appreciate that i can order from Sweden and then pick up the goods when I'm in the US. The main reason why I'm doing this is that your prices are utterly competitive compared to Sweden and Europe.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Love Zappos. Just moved from Mesquite, NV & regret that I never visited your store. Hope your downtown store thrives.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Love Zappos! Always buy my shoes from them!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I love that you offer some shoes in Narrow width. Those of us with narrow feet seem to be a dying breed!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Zappos makes shopping for shoes online hassle free.
    like free shipping
    This is a good website
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I don't know how you do it - but customer reps are invariably friendly, helpful, and actually seem sincere. Good products and great service!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Please bring back shipping to canada!