Zappos.com Reviews

04/18/2015
Zappos.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zappos.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 3968 reviews.
Zappos.com sells a huge selection of dress, casual and athletic shoes for men and women. Shoe shoppers at the site can choose from a selection of over 100 brands, more than 50,000 SKU's and have access to more than 30 million pairs of shoes!
Circle of Excellence - Zappos.com

Zappos.com Rating

More About Zappos.com

Recent Reviews for Zappos.com

• Apr 17, 2015
    Was disappointed that they did not have the size we wanted, so had to go with a different shoe. Same thing happened to us last year. Larger quantity would be nice.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    You were recommended to me by a friend. Site is easy to navigate. Enjoyable shopping experience!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I have learned that Zappos is an easy online site. Returns can be dealt with easily as well. This is my first purchase. I was impressed with the variety of styles I was looking for.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I like zappos because it's convience, but it would be nice to have more sale deals.
    love zappos and customer service is #1
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I have used Zappos for years and never been disappointed. When my shoe choices did not fit your return policy is second to none. I will continue to shop Zappos. I may need golf shoes next.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I appreciate the shipping policy for ordering or returning an item I purchase through Zappos. It makes it easy and more reasonable to make a purchase.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Have shopped before and was always pleased.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Super excited to find my fav brand here. The free shipping makes a huge difference. Thanks!
  • Apr 16, 2015
    It was kind a complicated, yesterday I ordered the same shoes and they conected me to the Zapos credit card, so I want the shoes this is the reason I am ordering them with my credit card. Something also, How come Zapos have been telling me different prices for the same shoes??? Thank you for reading what I have to said.
    Very easy to use site.
    Great site and store!!!
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I am pretty impressed that there is no shipping fee at all! thats so awesome!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    love Zappos products
    Apr 17, 2015
    Love zappos products and will buy again.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    love Zappos and their customer service excellent website however pricing on some items could be better pertaining to last seasons outfits
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Zappos has always been very ,very easy to deal with.
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Apr 11, 2015
    I love the "no problem" dealing with Zappos. Everything done quickly and without a problem.
    I sent it two days ago.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Very satisfied with order process. Waiting to see if shipping and the product will be just as good.
    Apr 17, 2015
    Shoes and shipping were just as advertised. Very satisfied with Zappos.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I prefer shopping on line & Zappos is one of my favorites.
    no comment
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I like dealing with these people. Over the years, they have consistently provided what I want when I want it: efficient, easy shopping process on line, on time delivery, and efficient, easy return or exchange process when needed. They appear to have a GREAT selection of all kinds of shoes, sizes, etc. with good prices. Why waste time going elsewhere?
    Apr 17, 2015
    shipment arrived even faster than Zappos promised. Shipping was free and fast. Shoes were exactly as described and pictured by Zappos. Fit was great, exactly as expected. Wish every on line store was run as well as this one