Zappos.com Reviews

08/04/2015
Zappos.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zappos.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2524 reviews.
Zappos.com sells a huge selection of dress, casual and athletic shoes for men and women. Shoe shoppers at the site can choose from a selection of over 100 brands, more than 50,000 SKU's and have access to more than 30 million pairs of shoes!
Circle of Excellence - Zappos.com

Zappos.com Rating

More About Zappos.com

Recent Reviews for Zappos.com

• Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    I and a friend of mine who works with me came across your website by chance one day and decided to give you some business after noticing you are a 'high -end store' with very fashionable products and after ordering a pair of sandals from you I must admit we are both very very satisfied with our purchase and are in hopes that you will continue to provide quality products with a wide range of selections as you have done.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I like their site and I like the free shipping
    Jun 30, 2015
    cant believe they can ship so quickly
    Jul 1, 2015
    I made two purchases recently and was surprised when I received the products that there were not any "how to return" instructions included in the box as I had been accustomed to with prior purchases. This is not a problem but I did notice the lack of "anything" in the box except a pair of athletic shoes in a box. No documentation whatsoever. I do not know if that is your policy or if a shipper made a mistake. I take it as a new policy since I made two purchases just days apart and noticed the lack of documentation in both. I have returned items in the past and the process was flawless so I am not concerned about the packaging or lack of documentation.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    My community no longer has a good shoe store that offers infant shoes. I wanted something with support like I could purchase when my children were small and have only been able to find it on line. I will likely be purchasing additional shoes as this grandchild grows if this product is the quality I'm expecting to receive.
    Jul 1, 2015
    My order was for baby-toddler walking shoes which I could not find locally that would give the now standing infant enough support for her ankles and feet. I'm extremely satisfied with the shoes and delivery was earlier than expected.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    My daughter turned me on to Zappos. Have been very pleased at ease of ordering, delivery and returns (when necessary).
  • Jun 23, 2015
    this is the first website I have found really wide shoes. Hopefully they will fullfill my expectations.
    Jul 1, 2015
    This was my first purchase.I bought Sandals I am so happy to find shoes my size. They fit well I have a very short wide foot. I cant wait to order again.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I'm a first time shopper with Zappos -I'll be curious to see how it all works out.
    Jun 30, 2015
    Can't wait to order again.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Since this is my first order on Zappos, the jury is out.
    Jun 30, 2015
    Hailey was the person I talked to and she was very nice and helpful.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Awful check out experience and no stock on first and second choice of sandal
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Had difficulty--and it failed--when I tried to use the $25 offer via applying to a new credit card. Difficulty--and again, failure---of the site to change to my new address.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Site is user friendly. Thanks.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I enjoy shopping at Zappos and the free returns are a wonderful feature.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    The shipping with Zappos is incredibly fast! Because it's FREE I order here often!
  • Jun 17, 2015
    This is so great. I wear size 11 so seldom find my size in stores.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    When I receive my items if all is well, I'm truly looking forward to shopping again at Zappos.com
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Very easy and quick. Very helpfu.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    First time I've ever used Zappos, but because of the ease of this purchase and the Free Shipping plus shipping times, I'll be back! Website purchasing is important to me because I live an hour away from the nearest department store.
    Jun 30, 2015
    Love your large stock, LOVE FREE SHIPPING & fast delivery!!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    everything was excellent, expectations exceeded, received package early which was wonderful
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Always good quality and I don't often buy things on the internet
    Great company