Zappos.com Reviews

07/11/2014
Zappos.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zappos.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 6443 reviews.
Zappos.com sells a huge selection of dress, casual and athletic shoes for men and women. Shoe shoppers at the site can choose from a selection of over 100 brands, more than 50,000 SKU's and have access to more than 30 million pairs of shoes!
Circle of Excellence - Zappos.com

2013 Platinum

Zappos.com Rating

More About Zappos.com

Recent Reviews for Zappos.com

• Jul 11, 2014
    I am so impressed with the product selections Zappos has.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    amazing products and customer service!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Great shoes at fantastic prices.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I am so happy and surprised how fast it got here I ordered at 7:45 pm and the order was here next day. The item was just as beautiful as shown and described
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Very much like the online offerings and prices. Had difficulty w sight causing me to have to repeat the ordering process several times!!! Really a pain!!I'm certain my daughter will love her gift though and know that returns arecsuperveasy if needed.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Disappointed because the flip flops I wanted are out of stock. 3 different pairs.
    good service so for
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Great shopping experience, great products.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    would highly recommend this site,because it has all types of shoes,shapes and colors.... loved it
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I needed narrow boots- found several at Zippos.com
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Zappos has a good reputation, so I'm giving the firm a chance. If this first purchase works out well, I shall be back. I was looking for a simple, low-heel MaryJane. You had beautiful shoes, but all with larger heels than I want (tall woman with short boyfriend so I'm not keen on heels larger than 1.5 inches)
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I have only ordered from Zappos a few times, but prefer them to any other online shoe site. They are always fast & customer service is GREAT!
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Finding the product was painless,plenty to select from, checkout easy and shipping was next day! Awesome experience!
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I love make purchases from Zappos
    So far, so good.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    A few coupons would be great!
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Zappos website is intuitive and easy to use. While I waited for the email to reset my password, I looked for shoes and put a pair in a shopping cart. When the email came through, I reset my password, and Eureka! the shopping cart still had my desired item. Wish other online stores were so smart.
    Jul 10, 2014
    Zappos.com is the best site for buying shoes. I do wish the online colors were truly representative of the actual colors.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    I tried to find a coupon, but couldn't.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Came through with finding the shoes I have not been able to find elsewhere.Thank you!
    Jul 10, 2014
    Good experience, will order future shoes and other products in the future.
  • May 28, 2014
    I am a diabetic so it is nice to see shoes for me and in wide widths