Zappos.com Reviews

07/31/2015
Zappos.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zappos.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2667 reviews.
Zappos.com sells a huge selection of dress, casual and athletic shoes for men and women. Shoe shoppers at the site can choose from a selection of over 100 brands, more than 50,000 SKU's and have access to more than 30 million pairs of shoes!
Circle of Excellence - Zappos.com

Zappos.com Rating

More About Zappos.com

Recent Reviews for Zappos.com

• Jun 25, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    You order today; you get your purchase tomorrow. The best.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I have always had a great experience with Zappos!!!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I have always been pleased with my purchases from Zappos!
    greatest place to shop!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Great order and return policy. You have the best selection of wide shoes.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I love the selection, the excellent website, and incredibly quick delivery. I often send Zappos e-gift cards as well, and know that they are well received. I appreciate the reviews also, because they do influence my purchases and especially my choice of size. Keep up the good work!
    Jun 29, 2015
    I love Zappos! The item was exactly as pictured, arrived the next day and I am totally satisfied.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I have shopped with Zappos.com in the past and I love the convenience of getting Rockport shoes through Zappos.com. It is hard to find Rockports in the size and style I like in shoe stores or department stores, but Zappos has never let me down.
    Jun 30, 2015
    The Rockport shoes I like to wear are hard to find locally, so I really appreciate Zappos having what I need and shipping them in a timely manner.
    Jun 30, 2015
    I really like ordering from Zappos. I like that I can have free shipping and returning.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Everything is great except i wish they worked with PayPal
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I hate shopping and Zappos is SO easy.
    Jun 29, 2015
    Very happy with my purchase
    Jun 29, 2015
    I would recommend buying shoes from Zappos all the time. I live on dorm and it's really hard for me to get to a shoe store and zappos was so awesome in having my show availability and shipping right on time, my friends were so surprised at how fast my shoes arrived. I not going to be ordering from anywhere else except zappos, trust me on that!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Your website is very easy to navigate. Like the return policy.
    Jun 29, 2015
    I would definitely purchase from Zappos again. Timely shipping, great website, customer support awesome!
    Jun 29, 2015
    I have a difficult size to locate pretty shoes. I usually must take what is available but Zappos has more of a selection than most. I will return to the site for future buys.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Love Zappos and have purchased from them for years...Always a satisfied customer!!!!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    I love Zappos! I'm a woman who wears a size 12. They are still hard to find in the malls and stores. Keep it up, Zappos!!!
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Very easy and quick. Very helpfu.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    Was on vacation with a friend in Las Vegas and she borrowed my Cobian Sandals, she loved them and hinted that I should just give them to her, since they are my favorites, I brought them back. The next day I ordered her a pair and sent them to her house, they were deivered in less than 48 hours, and she immediately put them on and sent me a picture thanking me. She wears them all the time and loves them. Thanks Zappos for making it so easy to make a friend happy!!!
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Have been happy so far. Enjoyed the experience.
    Jun 29, 2015
    2nd time shopping Zappos on-line. Truly very pleased. Will shop again soon.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    i actually recived my items already and very happy with them. the site is very easy to use and has the biggest sellection of shoes. i got it on time and the prices are reasonable.
    I'M SO HAPPY YOU EXIST!