Zappos.com Reviews

12/17/2014
Zappos.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zappos.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5727 reviews.
Zappos.com sells a huge selection of dress, casual and athletic shoes for men and women. Shoe shoppers at the site can choose from a selection of over 100 brands, more than 50,000 SKU's and have access to more than 30 million pairs of shoes!
Circle of Excellence - Zappos.com

Zappos.com Rating

More About Zappos.com

Recent Reviews for Zappos.com

• Dec 17, 2014
    I've always heard great things about Zappos.com and I have never experienced any issues with them. They make it simple and easy to get what you want, and quickly. Thank you Zappos for your professionalism!
    Happy to work with.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Easiest way to purchase shoes and very easy to return
    I love Zappos!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    My overall experience with Zappos.com has been very postive, easy and customer service centered, and they have never wavered from this standard, each subsequent transaction is the same experience even when returning an item. I am very pleased with Zappos.com and look forward to continually doing business with them!
    Love the sight
    I like shopping at Zappo's
  • Dec 17, 2014
    what a nice surprise to be re-routed from searching a very specific product on ebay and ending up on Zappos, and having the item instock, then checking out only to be offered a $25.00 credit for signing up for a Zappos Chase Credit Card for this specific vender! Chase has my home mortgage so I am well pleased! What a treat! I hope I win another $25.00 gift from the survey!! One can keep up hope, huh? :)
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I knew exactly what I wanted so it took only a few minutes to shop.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Always satisfied with ease at using web site and ordering.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    A great site I can always count on
  • Dec 17, 2014
    In your demographic questions, you should allow people to opt out of answering the question.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    i have been a vip customer for several years. I adore Zappos!!!!!!!
    So far so good
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I have had a long and rewarding relationship with Zappos.com. Shopping in store can be so frustrating when I can't find what I need and I love the wide selection of items available on Zappos.com. I'm constantly the envy of women at work who love the fashionable shoes I purchase from Zappos. Free shipping and easy returns, exhuberant and accomodating staff; what's not to love!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I love Zappos. Great products and service and good pricing.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I think zappo's is the easiest website to use. I like their return policy. They have a wonderful selection to choose from. They are GREAT!!
    Dec 17, 2014
    I like dealing with Zappos.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    The best shoe site for difficult to locate small adult shoe size. Great service too!
    Dec 17, 2014
    The best for hard to find sizes.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    excellent web site
    Dec 17, 2014
    Excellent product. Delivered on time. Will purchase from Zappos again.