Zazzle.com Reviews

08/26/2015
Zazzle.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zazzle.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 56 reviews. Last rated on 08/25/2015.

Zazzle.com Rating

More About Zazzle.com

Recent Reviews for Zazzle.com

• Aug 25, 2015
    your site offers an interesting array of products
  • Aug 25, 2015
    This order went very smoothly it arrived within resonible time. I had a bad experience last year at Christmas time I ordered hats and they did not let me know that they would not arrive in time for Christmas the web site just stated it takes only 10 days to make. They arrived 2 weeks after Christmas. This made me very afraid to use Zazzle again but Zazzle did have a better selection of woodland invitations. I was surprised that order did not take as long as I thought it would and I was very pleased with it. I will use Zazzle but not anywhere near Christmas. I also think the shipping charges are too high.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I have been ordering since 2009 while I was in Iraq, then while I was in Afghanistan and I continue to order from you. So evidently I like you. Keep up the great work.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I originally ordered wedding invitations from Zazzle. I searched "customizable wedding invitations" after browsing a few websites, Zazzle had the best looking invitations. I kept the page on a tab for a couple weeks prior to ordering and ordered at a time when they were offering a % off all cards. I got a design I really enjoy and at a discount price. I was thoroughly pleased with the end product and have received many compliments. Since then, I ordered Christmas decorations during the Zazzle Christmas in July sale. I ordered stockings for my entire family and a new tree skirt. We are so thrilled with the end product, that we told friends and family on our social media where they can order their own. I intend on continuing to order products from zazzle for gifts as well as home decorations.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Zazzle is a affordable way to get great customized products!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    If every site was like Zazzle I'd never be disappointed again by online shopping. Zazzle is top of the line merch and often one of a kind as you can personalize each item!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    this was my second ordered customized stamps before. very pleased!!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I am pleased with Zazzle because they keep me informed about sales.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Loved the products., Very occupational and rank specific, which has been hard for me to find. Would order from this s it again.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    enjoyed ordering from you and prompt service was excellent. would love to see more coupons or discounts
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Zazle is easy to use and there are a lot of options to choose from. I found this helpful when designing my business card. I would recommend Zazzle to my friends.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Great website with wide range of products that are of good quality. Keep up the good work!
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I love all Zazzle options! To have my artwork printed on all the different things is great!
    Aug 15, 2015
    I've had sooo many things now printed at Zazzle! Love all the different products!
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I am happy with the quality of your products and the timely manner in which they come.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Great design. Looks awesome.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Shipping is too high!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    There was a bit of a confusion with my Groupon order, which was very frustrating. I clicked on the link I was sent in the email, but somehow managed to click on the "wrong link" to find the Groupon eligible product (even though I double-checked to make sure the product I ordered was exactly what was described). It took 4 days and a phone conversation to figure out that the product number wasn't the same, and I had to completely redo my card. It would really help if you either added a link to say "for the Groupon item, click here" or didn't require a specific product number in order to be accepted.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I'M HAPPY WITH YOUR SERVICE!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Easy process, much quicker than expected delivery, great price point
    Jul 31, 2015
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Aug 2, 2015
    I called because I inadvertently charged my purchase to a cancel credit card. It was resolved easily by your staff.