Zazzle.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Zazzle.com Reviews

02/19/2017
Zazzle.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zazzle.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 39 reviews. Last rated on 02/15/2017.

Zazzle.com Rating

More About Zazzle.com

Recent Reviews for Zazzle.com

• Feb 15, 2017
    Lindsay was exceptionally patient and efficient handling a problem I had with the Zazzle Black membership that I was unaware I was being charged for. She made sure she contacted every person she could to resolve the issue. She has great people skills.
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Lindsay made this shopping experience exemplary. She was extremely helpful and patient with her explanations, considering I am so technologically challenged. She took the time to make sure I was totally satisfied with my purchase. I wish there were more people like her. She can give lessons on proper customer service. I will purchase again with zazzle encause of her. Thank you Lindsay
  • Feb 10, 2017
    Your customer service was great. Your shipping service sucks. On trac never delivered the first time. Hero was gracious, accommodating, and pleasant...
  • Jan 28, 2017
    Feb 08, 2017
    I loved the sweatshirt and appreciated the help with an exchange of size!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I love the convenience of online shopping w/ Zazzle as well as the fast service and quality of products that I've ordered.
    Feb 07, 2017
    I am so very glad to have found this website as I continue to find new things to purchase both for my personal use and to give as gifts.
  • Feb 06, 2017
    Zazzle support was super helpful when I shipped my order to the wrong address. They were very quick to respond and help me get my order on time. Great customer service!
  • Feb 03, 2017
    VERY EFFICIENT AND PROFESSIONAL..I'LL USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN
  • Jan 25, 2017
    I like dealing with Zazzle. They have a vast selection of products, and each product can be customized in many different ways. The customizing is easy and fun. The products are depicted accurately and delivered as depicted. Delivery is quick, just a few days for customized items.
    Jan 29, 2017
    Zazzle has a wide selection of personalized products. Their website is easy and fun to use. I can express my creativity. I've bought mugs, bags, Ts, coasters, stamps, and I love them all.
  • Jan 22, 2017
    Appreciate the quality - professionalism - options - and speed of receiving items ordered.
  • Jan 05, 2017
    it is a very good company I love my item
    Jan 20, 2017
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Jan 13, 2017
    love zazzle creativeness and great customer support
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Two times I've ordered Christmas ornaments. Both times product sent to me was either missing ink ( 3 ornaments; 2 perfect, 1 was missing ink print on back) or ink print so faded it was hard to look at (New order, entire thing was low on ink). However, I would order products from them again because their customer service is incredible. They take immediate responsibility, apologize, correct errors, and expedite shipping. They also kept in contact every time. They make sure you are happy.
  • Jan 07, 2017
    You won't find better than Zazzle on the market.
  • Dec 14, 2016
    Great users friendly site. High ratings all around.
    Jan 06, 2017
  • Jan 04, 2017
    Had the most wonderful experience with Lindsay. She was the most patient,helpful person I have ever dealt with. She never made me feel rushed, even though I took up a lot of her time. I was thrilled with the end result, and wouldn't have been able to do it by myself. I would have given up!! I loved the selection of cards, and think I found just the right one, with Lindsay's help.
  • Jan 03, 2017
    Love Zazzle its my new favorite site
  • Jan 03, 2017
    Suggestion: When perusing a category listing of products that's PAGES long, it would be helpful to show on the bottom the number of pages individually to be able to scroll through, to jump ahead or go back more easily. Oftentimes, the site kicks me out after scrolling through quite a few pages and then I have to start over. 'Customer service is TOP NOTCH!
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Jan 02, 2017
    Superb in every way...
  • Dec 19, 2016
    It was a good experience, the product was a bit pricey for what it is, but still its a gift and what my friend wanted.
    Dec 30, 2016
    The customer service is wonderful, I just thought I ordered a sturdy case but all is resolved and I will be re-ordering and you have a customer for life.
  • Dec 26, 2016