Zazzle.com Reviews

10/19/2014
Zazzle.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zazzle.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 55 reviews. Last rated on 10/18/2014.

Zazzle.com Rating

More About Zazzle.com

100%

Recent Reviews for Zazzle.com

• Oct 18, 2014
    I had a great experience with Zazzle.com My invitations turned out perfectly. I will definitely order again from Zazzle.com I love the free shipping and coupons to use together
  • Oct 15, 2014
    you do realize that I just completed a survey from zazzle, and yet you ask me to answer same/similar questions for this survey? why?
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I've found Zazzle to be very accommodating to Special items I've order over the past year
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Love Zazzle! Easy is key to me ordering for my business and it was quick and easy!
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Seems to be great company to deal with.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I loved how many different products that was there. And you can customize them for a reseanable price! I am planning a wedding and they have many different types of product that all fit my theme and personality. I am super happy with my product and will be purchasing a lot more from them.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    A very forward thinking innovative company.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I am so happy to have discovered this site - the personalized wrapper paper was the perfect touch for my gift giving.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Great site for some nice gift ideas and uncommon items.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I needed phone help. It was very good.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Good company. Prompt shipping and fair prices. Goods as described.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    I like the website a lot.I recommended it to my co-workers
  • Sep 17, 2014
    It's a fun site.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I have always had good experiences with Zazzle.com. Have found their products to be quality, and their customer service to be outstanding. They are my favorite on-line shopping company.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Already del'd. Gift and one for personal use. They are greatGreat customer serbice
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Great affordable site with lots of products and lots ways to customize them!
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I bought a similar shirt from another website at a much lower price but the quality is not the same. Your product is a lot better quality.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Offer quality and unique items, They offer discounts, and their packaging and presentation are excellent.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    I order custom posters and prints from Zazzle. It makes me insane that they do not specify the weights of the paper. The weight of the paper is VITAL to artists ordering custom prints. Several orders later and I still don't know which paper works best because I don't know the weights. It would be awesome if they printed on higher end paper - their fine art archival paper is not good. The printing is so good, I think if they had better paper lots of artists would use them for huge runs instead of finding tiny printing companies. I would LOVE to use Zazzle for the prints I sell, because Zazzle is so easy and fast. But the paper quality just isn't good enough.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Really enjoyed my first experience ordering from Zazzle. I found the product quality exceptional from the beautiful vibrant colors to the selection I had to choose from. Will be happy to order from Zazzle again.
    Sep 18, 2014