Zazzle.com Reviews

12/18/2014
Zazzle.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zazzle.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 63 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Zazzle.com Rating

More About Zazzle.com

Recent Reviews for Zazzle.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    i love shopping with zazzle and very likely to do so again
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Good product, good customer services.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I placed three orders. My second order has not arrived--only first and third order
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Nice product very happy with the cards
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Love all the products available and that I can customize them but the postage on most things is far too high for me to purchase on a regular basis because I live in the UK
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I ordered two ornaments and only received one. On contact with Zazzle the problem was immediately taken care of and the missing ornament would be shipped out the next day. Have not received however I am confident that it will arrive shortly.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    The product style I selected fits perfectly with the event and our ministry in church.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Found exactly what I wanted Was delivered fast and recipient was very happy.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    The items I purchased arrived in less than one week and one item was personalized. The personalized pin was just awesome and came out exactly how it looked on line. It was given as a gift to a three year old and she was so excited to receive something with her name on it. It was a huge hit!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    A very nice shopping experience!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Loved it. Would definitely recommend.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Endless options available! Love it!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Very happy with the purchase, I am not happy about separate shipping charges for each type of item. Cafepress does not charge separate shipping charges for their items. The discount coupon I had for Zazzle made up for the extra cost of shipping or else I probably would have ordered the same items from Cafepress.
    Dec 11, 2014
    Very satisfied overall with the purchase.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    This was not my first time ordering from Zazzle. Last year I got an ornament and it was terrific, gave it as a gift, decided to do the same this year. I have ordered two similar ornaments of our new puppy, both are dark and hard to see, tho the photo was not. I am not very satisfied with these two ornaments. However I also ordered two others of family with their beloved cars and they turned out well. And stationery which also turned out well. I will keep trying, dont much like sending things back. Half of my order came in few days, other half took two weeks.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I was quite happy with such a wide range of options, ans I received really good discounts on my shipping.
    Dec 11, 2014
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Placed my order & the team at zazzle noticed a mistake & called me to correct it. I was very pleased about this.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Great Customer service!
    Dec 17, 2014
    Excellent customer service.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Loved the product and my brother loves the product. I bought this as a gift because he loves the planet Jupiter and he is suffering from Leukemia. Your site was the only one with such a clear and vivid picture of the planet. Next time l will order one that glows in the dark.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Excellent store. Wonderful variety of items, including custom made.
    Dec 13, 2014
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Dec 8, 2014
    Good experience, easy to select and customize