11/24/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 11/21/2015. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Nov 21, 2015
    You should updat your pictures about each product. That was the only thing that was different then I expected. The picture made the jacket look black, but when it came, it was a medium gray. Otherwise I was very happy with this product!
  • Nov 19, 2015
    I discovered Zazzle through Groupon when planning a baby shower. I have been happy ever since and have ordered numerous products and with Zazzle Black I have saved a lot of money on shipping. I love the quality of products and customer service has been very professional.
  • Nov 14, 2015
    I love Zazzle, from the wedding ceremony programs to our thank you cards, I will be using Zazzle a lot more!
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Zazzle is the best place for ordering custom prints. I find this website far better that any other in customizing the designs. Their mobile app is not so versatile as the searches do not show everythind and only list few items as compared to their website. Overall I am very much satisfied with Zazzle and will be ordering more items in future....
    Great papper products
  • Oct 31, 2015
    very unique ideas
    Nov 18, 2015
  • Oct 30, 2015
    My first order from Zazzle was a complete disappointment. After contacting them, they put a credit on my account. I used part of the credit to reorder more return address labels that I use for my business. They arrived very quickly and are much better quality than the first time. I appreciate their customer service and will be using them again in the future.
  • Oct 28, 2015
    Zazzle has one of the largest arrays of unusual and creative products. There is so much selection in each category. In the past I have customized their products online and the staff is very helpful for this process.
    Nov 20, 2015
    Zazzle has very unique items. I like that you can customize so you will not see your design in any other home.
  • Oct 23, 2015
    Seemingly good quality but pricey...
    Nov 8, 2015
    Pricey but convenient
  • Oct 20, 2015
    Nov 2, 2015
    The paper quality it thin and is not durable enough for the price. I gave you a try, I liked the design, but not the paper quality for the price.
  • Oct 18, 2015
    Found on Google search engine. Very satisfied with this website.
  • Oct 17, 2015
    I really like this company because I like making gifts personal, and I can always find something I want to give or personalize here.
  • Oct 17, 2015
    Good variety of designs; fairly easy to customize, good prices; quick turn around time.
    Nov 3, 2015
  • Oct 16, 2015
    I have a store in Zazzle and sell quite a bit from there. They have nice quality and shipment was received when stated.
  • Oct 16, 2015
    I love the manner in which Zazzle sources products from small, artisan producers. I am also a very small artisan producer and personally love to support small business. The products tend to be unique and well made.
    Oct 23, 2015
    Love this company. GREAT products and GREAT service.
  • Oct 16, 2015
    slow delivery on watches an wrapping paper. SHipping fees too high for product size and weight. call-back process to place and order is ridiculous
  • Oct 14, 2015
    Zazzle is one of my favorite online places to shop. I can always find what I'm looking for. Some items can be a little pricey, but everything I have ordered has been high quality products. I am very pleased and happy to be a long time customer of
  • Oct 8, 2015
    Customization product was great quality, prompt, easy to design. Thanks.
  • Oct 4, 2015
    Super easy to upload photo and customize. Excellent quality and fast delivery.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    The shirt was very high quality fabric, the graphic was perfect. I will be ordering again!
    Oct 14, 2015
    I am really impressed with the quality of the shirts I ordered. Thank you, it was worth the couple of weeks for delivery.