Zazzle.com Reviews

02/13/2016
Zazzle.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zazzle.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 53 reviews. Last rated on 02/12/2016.

Zazzle.com Rating

More About Zazzle.com

Recent Reviews for Zazzle.com

• Feb 12, 2016
    Love you convince of customizing.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Excellent service and products. It's why I it's my go to for promotional items.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Besides one mistake from Zazzle i am happy to have made this purchase. Would order in the future.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Love the items offered
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I'm new to zazzle.com, but I am so happy I found this website! I made several gifts, some for me and some for family. It is so fun to have gifts personalized and I think the recipient loves having something made just for them. I'm amazed at how many products are available. Whatever you're looking for, they have it. Just an awesome site! I can't wait to make some more gifts.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I love the phone case I bought and loved the many options available.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I love the quality zazzle brings to customers and fast delivery.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Great current selections, variety of choices that ensure a gift is found for everyone on my list.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Found this website through another link. I was uncertain how all would turn out, but was amazingly satisfied. Plan to order an anniversary gift from same individuals from Zazzle. They also have great discounts and if you take their surveys, you receive additional savings.
    Feb 1, 2016
    It takes foreverrrrr to get someone on the telephone. I've waited 'on hold' for over an hour. That should not be. Once you get someone, they are extremely polite, courtesy, informative, and helpful. It's just waiting 'on hold''.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Zazzle is the most awesome company for creating personalized Christmas ornaments and other items. I order from Zazzle every year to make good memories last forever.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    I ordered a blanket and I love it! The pictures came out great and is very warm. Prices are kinda high probably only order every once in a while.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    The product was delivered as promised and was of high quality. We were very pleased and would order from Zazzle again.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Love Zazzle. I consider Zazzle become my favorite to order online things...
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Product exactly as shown. Printing and color excellent.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I have really enjoyed my recent initial experience as a customer of Zazzle. I really like the very creative and unique designs. Zazzle offers so many choices to customize items to be just right. During my first order, I chose to pay a one time yearly fee for shipping. So now for a whole year, I don't have to worry about paying anything for shipping. Plus, Zazzle gave it to me as a one month free trial. So I could change my mind, but I love the convenience of it. My only issue with Zazzle so far, is that sometimes I feel the regular prices are a bit high. But Zazzle has so many great sales, They are constantly sending me information about sales on specific types of items that are on a 50% off sale. So really, if a purchase can wait, there will probably be a great sale on it in the near future. But if it can't wait, you can still get a great customized product, from the convenience of your home or office
  • Jan 13, 2016
    A great company with unique and quality products that can be customized. A tremendous selection, almost overwhelming!.
    Jan 24, 2016
    Zazzle products are so unique and the choices are overwhelming! The selection can keep you busy for hours. I love that you can customize your products. My luggage tag came out so professional. The photo I submitted for my tag was sharp and so well done. The quality was there and customer support is wonderful. I just wish they were there on weekends to help you.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    I love Zazzle.com, No one else has some of the things they sale. It's so much fun looking at what there is to buy.
    Jan 15, 2016
    I love Zazzle
  • Jan 5, 2016
    Zazzle is a great website to get a variety of high quality products that you can customize! Love it!
    Jan 21, 2016
  • Dec 22, 2015
    Jan 16, 2016
    All around great experience.
  • Dec 21, 2015
    I've come to trust their quality and selection. Never have had a problem.
    Jan 7, 2016