Zbattery.com, Inc. Reviews

Zbattery.com, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Zbattery.com, Inc. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 82 reviews. Last rated on 11/22/2015.
Zbattery.com, Inc. has a technically knowledgeable staff that can help you determine the right battery to meet your needs. Located in St Joseph Michigan its midwest location means faster shipping times to most of the contintental US, even less than 3 days to 2/3 of the country.
Circle of Excellence - Zbattery.com, Inc.

2009 Winner

Zbattery.com, Inc. Rating

More About Zbattery.com, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Zbattery.com, Inc.

• Nov 22, 2015
    no comments, first time buyer pleased so far.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    top of the line on line merchant for anything you have a need for.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Almost cancelled order due to shipping cost...
  • Nov 21, 2015
    Vendor failed to have a sealed lead acid UPS battery that I needed, so I had to shop elsewhere for the two batteries I needed. This reduced the net sales to Zbattery, and I almost sent my entire purchase to the other vendor. Would have been nice if there was a better selection.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    shipping charges for ordered product absurdly high.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Thanks for being there offering upgrades for my old Maglightes
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Good batteries and a good price keeps our officers flashlights burning
  • Nov 18, 2015
    I just thought the shipping was really high other than that everything was fine.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    So far good, I have not received order yet.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    The prices have always been very reasonable, great quality product, and delivery is fast!
  • Nov 12, 2015
    finally found a store to get batteries that cannot be found local.
    Nov 21, 2015
    Good product, good price.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    I've always had good service with this company. The products are good and the ordering experience is straightforward. They have things that are not normally carried by other stores. Simple and easy, that's why I keep coming back to this company.
    Nov 21, 2015
    I like this company. They have what I want.......items that I cannot find in stores. I have never had any problems with the items that I have purchased. I have recommended others to this site.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    thx again im sure ill use u again
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Nov 16, 2015
    Batteries do not work.
  • Nov 5, 2015
    very satisfied thus far
    Nov 23, 2015
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Was refered to you by NiteIze who sold me a leash that lights up but they don't carry replacement batteries for the leash. After a couple attempts at getting the needed batteries order, they gave me your link and suggested I contact you guys for the battery. Thanks so much for your assistance. Thanks again. -Alan
    Nov 23, 2015
    Absolutely quick, easy and you guys came tyhrough. You have a life-long customer now. Thanks you for all your help.
  • Nov 3, 2015
    Did not know where to find parts for my older mag lite found Zbattery online was very pleased to find what I needed at a good price will recommend to anyone needing mag lite parts
    Nov 12, 2015
    completely satisfied
  • Nov 2, 2015
    Nov 14, 2015
    Batteries work great,just seemed delivery was little slow to me.
  • Nov 1, 2015
    Found sight easy to use and was able to see The different accessories they had for product
    Nov 18, 2015
    RMS described it was delivered on time as promised
  • Oct 31, 2015
    Was actually directed to your site by mag lite for replacement parts for a flashlight. Will use the site for future purchases and will definitely suggest to others.
    Nov 11, 2015
    Very satisfied with my order. Have recommended the site to all of my family members already. Will definitely return to use the site again.