Zbattery.com, Inc. Reviews

07/05/2015
Zbattery.com, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Zbattery.com, Inc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 75 reviews. Last rated on 07/02/2015.
Zbattery.com, Inc. has a technically knowledgeable staff that can help you determine the right battery to meet your needs. Located in St Joseph Michigan its midwest location means faster shipping times to most of the contintental US, even less than 3 days to 2/3 of the country.
Circle of Excellence - Zbattery.com, Inc.

2009 Winner

Zbattery.com, Inc. Rating

More About Zbattery.com, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Zbattery.com, Inc.

• Jul 2, 2015
    smooth ordering. TY!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    experience was fine
  • Jun 25, 2015
    It's been good doing business with Zbattery
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I am a first time purchaser, your variety of items are excellent and you have a lot of items to choose from. I hope to do business with you again.
    Jul 5, 2015
    Zbattery has a lot of hard to find items. I enjoyed doing business with them and will again. Every thing I ordered for my old and well used Maglite works great and made the old one a new one.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I wanted to be sent back to the page I was previously on before I made my selection and was asked to "continue shopping" but was sent to a home page. Not a big problem because the back button on the browser always got me to the page i wanted.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Well organized site, easy to make and pay for the item purchased. Very competitive pricing and availability.
    Jul 3, 2015
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Good selection and prices
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Easy to find and use website. Easy to find needed part.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    your batterys so far have been better than factory
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    I have a two aaa battery Maglitet that apparently had a burned out bulb. I ordered a two bulb Maglite package from you to replace the burned out bulb. I installed new aaa batteries in the Maglite and attempted to light both bulbs you sent. Neither of the bulbs you sent would light. I have not been able to identify any other part of the Maglite that is defective. I have to assume there is a problem with the bulbs.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    No comment.
    Jul 1, 2015
    Product was delivered in a timely manner and was as advertised.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    ZBattery and their site performed as you would expect an online sales site to work (and as too many don't :( ) ... the item was easy to find; there was a clear warning because of possible size confusion; it was easy to place the order; the item arrived quickly and worked perfectly. 100% is all one can award! Thank you!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Liked the website layout and ease of ordering. Thanks
    Jun 18, 2015
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Jun 25, 2015
    Some batteries needed to be back ordered so that was really beyond Z battery control. There was some delay in getting the batteries but your staff took the initiative called me and offered another comparable product that arrived quickly.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Your prices are competitive, and I'm looking forward to experiencing your shipping process. If that goes well, I will be more inclined to buy from Zbattery again. Thanks!
  • May 30, 2015
    Happy with seller thus far...
    Jun 9, 2015
    Needed batteries for a couple of old cameras that belonged to my father-in-law and had not been used in 15 years. ZBattery had exactly what I needed.
  • May 30, 2015
    It was great that ZBATTERY had what I needed, will purchase these items again. Thank You
  • May 26, 2015
    had trouble with matching one battery, but i think i found the right one
    Jun 24, 2015

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

We'd love to help. If you have a difficulty with our site, or just have a question, call us at 800-624-8681 or email us at sales@zbattery.com.
  • May 23, 2015
    Has items I need that I can't get in any store
    Jun 16, 2015
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    Great job, no problems at all