Zbattery.com, Inc. Reviews

12/17/2014
Zbattery.com, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Zbattery.com, Inc. is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 142 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.
Zbattery.com, Inc. has a technically knowledgeable staff that can help you determine the right battery to meet your needs. Located in St Joseph Michigan its midwest location means faster shipping times to most of the contintental US, even less than 3 days to 2/3 of the country.
Circle of Excellence - Zbattery.com, Inc.

2009 Winner

Zbattery.com, Inc. Rating

More About Zbattery.com, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Zbattery.com, Inc.

• Dec 16, 2014
    You get what you need with no bull!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Was very confused about the billing and shipping address... it kept changing.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    good site easy to order service is great
  • Dec 15, 2014
    This was a quick and easy experience. All the charges were clearly explained and options were given to change my order if needed..Excellent experience!! I am a bookkeeper at a middle school and time is not always on my side - so the ease with which this was set up - Loved it!!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    The best Charger i could find
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I was disappointed I could not locate my cell phone battery. I was disappointed the shipping was so high for standard ship, I hoped for free shipping Otherwise, great prices on bulk batteries and education of what type is used for what function
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Everything was perfect before
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    It's absolutely rediculous paying $6.00 in delivery charges for a $5.00 battery!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Great place to buy my batteries and more
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I got the batteries I needed and I am filled with gratitude :)
  • Dec 6, 2014
    EZ,affordable at component level,HOYAH.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    The website was user friendly and easy to navigate. Prices are fair and shipping rates are reasonable
  • Dec 3, 2014
    ok so far
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    delivered ahead of time and great price
  • Nov 27, 2014
    have had one previous good experience, hope it continues.
    Dec 7, 2014
    I have no recommendations for improvement, everything with me has gone exceptionally well. Thanks.
    non at this time
    Dec 12, 2014
    a+++
    Dec 11, 2014
    Don't send me surveys. I wont answer any more erquests. Suggest you stop them they are a royal pain in the neck and get people mad at the senders
  • Nov 25, 2014
    It was easy to locate the item I needed,
    Dec 4, 2014
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Dec 6, 2014
    The product information was not clear enough to make a good buying decision. I was mislead in my purchase. I could go back and buy battery after battery but that's too much time and effort wasted.

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

I'm sorry you weren't able to find what you were looking for. We always encourage people to contact us if something is not clear or if they need more information about a product. We can also help with replacement items if what you ordered doesn't ... Read full response »
  • Nov 21, 2014