Zbattery.com, Inc. Reviews

Zbattery.com, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Zbattery.com, Inc. is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 55 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2016.
Zbattery.com, Inc. has a technically knowledgeable staff that can help you determine the right battery to meet your needs. Located in St Joseph Michigan its midwest location means faster shipping times to most of the contintental US, even less than 3 days to 2/3 of the country.
Circle of Excellence - Zbattery.com, Inc.

2009 Winner

Zbattery.com, Inc. Rating

More About Zbattery.com, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Zbattery.com, Inc.

• Oct 20, 2016
    I called on Tel no.1-269-983-7155 twice for some help and clarifications.Mr. Karl & Ms. Andrea were extremely courteous and helpful and very patiently cleared my doubts which facilitated me to place my order.I am glad to have placed my order with Battery.com.Inc. Please keep it up.I wish you good luck with heart felt THANK YOU.
  • Oct 16, 2016
    Can't comment until after I receive the battery.
  • Oct 10, 2016
    Pleasant shopping and check out.
    Oct 19, 2016
  • Oct 8, 2016
    I have several battery websites I check, but I seem to consistently purchase from Zbattery.com
  • Oct 7, 2016
    1) Great prices! 2) Easy to use website! 3) You can pay with PayPal! 4) Customer Service is awesome! What's not to like!!!
  • Oct 6, 2016
    Used Zbattery in the past and have always had a positive experience.
  • Oct 2, 2016
    Oct 11, 2016
    they had what i needed and made it ez to find
  • Sep 30, 2016
    no comment at this time.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    I just thought for such little item, that the shipping could have been adjusted a little...
  • Sep 24, 2016
    the first one that i came to that had what I needed for my maglite
  • Sep 24, 2016
    Oct 5, 2016
    Shipping costs seemed high.
  • Sep 22, 2016
    Couldn't find this battery anyplace
  • Sep 19, 2016
    Great resource for our batteries.
  • Sep 18, 2016
    Oct 5, 2016
    Had what I needed , when I needed it

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

Please contact us if you've had any problem with customer support. Our email is sales@zbattery.com and our phone is 800- 624-8681
  • Sep 16, 2016
    I think they are ok
  • Sep 10, 2016
    Website is easy to use.
    Sep 19, 2016
  • Aug 31, 2016
    Seems to be a good and fair priced merchant
    Sep 11, 2016
  • Aug 31, 2016
    always great service!
    Sep 14, 2016
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Very nice website, found what I was looking for quickly. It was an odd type battery but you had it in stock much to my surprise .I've book marked your page so I can come back when I need more batteries.
    Sep 18, 2016
    I did have an issue with shipping, but that had nothing to do with ZBATTERIES it was the postal service that delayed delivery for 10 days I guess they misplaced the package at the distribution hub.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    i liked my visit to the site i will be back today i was looking for a certain item
    Sep 25, 2016
    batteries worked good at first after about days maybe one would over charge the rest and it would swell or it drained the others and swelled those were in a small transistor radio weird my changed them twice after that he just uses the plug that came with it

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

There were no batteries purchased on the order so we aren't sure what happened. The battery adapters only hold a battery but they don't cause batteries to swell... and the C and D size adapters usually don't go into a transistor radio. Please ... Read full response »