Zbattery.com, Inc. Reviews

09/02/2014
Zbattery.com, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Zbattery.com, Inc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 129 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.
Zbattery.com, Inc. has a technically knowledgeable staff that can help you determine the right battery to meet your needs. Located in St Joseph Michigan its midwest location means faster shipping times to most of the contintental US, even less than 3 days to 2/3 of the country.
Circle of Excellence - Zbattery.com, Inc.

2009 Winner

Zbattery.com, Inc. Rating

More About Zbattery.com, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Zbattery.com, Inc.

• Sep 1, 2014
    I was somewhat disappointed in the fact that I was ordering a part that should cost less than a buck and ended up to paying nearly $13. because of the minamon oder.

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

If the products are Mag parts, we can waive the $5 minimum if you call over the phone. Otherwise, the way we keep our prices low is to remove transactions that usually lose money on every sale, those being orders less than $5. As far as shipping ... Read full response »
  • Sep 1, 2014
    best selection of batteries online
  • Aug 30, 2014
    login and check out was ugly and unnecessary. shipping is expensive.

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

We are working with the web company to design a better checkout process. We use the actual cost of published rates for UPS and average the rates of the US Postal system. Unfortunately, both UPS and the Post Office have raised their rates ... Read full response »
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Easy to find products I needed. I didn't like the minimum of a $5 purchase, as the item I wanted was $4.99 so I had to order a "filler" item to get to the $5 minimum.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Customer service hours make it so I am unable to contact them. Nice if they would stay until 19:00 Eastern
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I thought the shipping charges were a bit high.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Excellent prices and selection!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    This appears to be the best battery site I have found. If you can figure out how to reduce shipping charges, your business will grow rapidly. Amazon "Prime" is a powerful inducement based purely on shipping charges. Considering a household needs for batteries on an "annual" basis I suggest you consider free shipping to your customer base that opts into your "Prime" annual fee membership program.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I spent more than What I was planning. All I originally needed was a spring for my Maglite but had to order another flashlight because my original order was not over $5. It was $4.05.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Aug 30, 2014
    Good source for Mag Lite flashlights.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Aug 29, 2014
    Have ordered several times in past. Zbattery has always provided quality product with great service. Thank you.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    The cost of the Maglite replacement plastic lenses should be discussed with Maglite as it seems extraordinarily high for a tiny piece of plastic.
    Aug 26, 2014
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Aug 23, 2014
    I unfortunately had a disappointing experience receiving a battery that was not the one for my phone. I think it could have been prevented had the first salesperson done what the second salesperson did. He , after examination of details, found the right one but I decided then not to take a chance. Sorry!. The answer is always in the details, I believe.

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

I'm sorry we didn't get the details right on your first call. Thanks for the feedback reminding us to be as close to accurate without fail as possible.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    just trying you out
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I'm not entirely sure if this is the battery that will fit my old Mag - Lite. If you were fitting regular C cell batteries, it would require only 3 to fill it. However, the information states that this battery pack contains 5 smaller rechargeable batteries. If these, in fact, are the ones I need, FANTASTIC, and thank you very much. The hardware store where I used to trade is now closed and I am not aware of another Mag dealer in the area. Thanks again, Paul
  • Aug 15, 2014
    like the parts availablillity
    Aug 26, 2014
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Great Service, prices and selection!
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Quite a good site to get around on, thanks.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 24, 2014
    Quci shipping, great price and great selection!!!!!!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    It's nice to be able to buy batteries in bulk for our gift of flashlights to customers.