Zbattery.com, Inc. Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Zbattery.com, Inc. Reviews

04/20/2018
Zbattery.com, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Zbattery.com, Inc. is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 33 reviews.
Zbattery.com, Inc. has a technically knowledgeable staff that can help you determine the right battery to meet your needs. Located in St Joseph Michigan its midwest location means faster shipping times to most of the contintental US, even less than 3 days to 2/3 of the country.
Circle of Excellence - Zbattery.com, Inc.

2009 Winner

Zbattery.com, Inc. Rating

More About Zbattery.com, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Zbattery.com, Inc.

• Jan 15, 2018
    Maglite inc directed me to your site. And you are cheaper then them.
    Mar 17, 2018
    All my order was securely packaged and complete. The price was better than if I went to the original manufacturer. 10 out of 10. Many thanks.
  • Mar 14, 2018
    One of the batteries in my jump box died after 4 years of use/abuse. I wanted the original brand that came with the jump box. According to reviews by industry experts this brand was highly recommended. Zbattery had it in stock and for the best price. Almost every other merchant was at least 30% higher. The ones with nearly the same price had a minimum two week shipping lead time. I recommend Zbattery without reservation.
  • Mar 14, 2018
    Good products good prices.
  • Mar 11, 2018
    Cool site!
  • Feb 18, 2018
    Quick and easy to use
    Mar 07, 2018
    I ordered 3 cell rechargeable batteries, thinking I needed c cell size. I really needed sub c cell size. My fault not yours. I did not know there was a smaller size until it was to late.Talk'd to Karl, to return and he quickly sent me the right size and return info! Thank you!
  • Feb 14, 2018
    Mar 04, 2018
    Won't hold charge for 24 hours....very disappointed..especially for the $$ involved!
  • Feb 04, 2018
    I don’t purchase things very often due to money being limited, but I have ordered my batteries for my rechargeable Maglites from your web site for about 20 years!
    Feb 15, 2018
    I placed this order online one day, and it was in my mailbox 2 days later! I also had thought that the shipping/mailing charges were going to be twice what they turned out to be, so that was very helpful.
  • Feb 05, 2018
    Very pleased with the hard to find battery items; however, I felt the shipping charge was too much.
    Feb 14, 2018
  • Jan 30, 2018
    Feb 03, 2018
    Zbattery.com has all of the batteries we need to keep our Calibration and Instrumentation Lab going. I always trust Zbattery for fresh stock delivered quickly at the low prices.
  • Feb 01, 2018
    I like that you have the parts I needed
  • Jan 26, 2018
    Couldn't find a good mini light with a built in clip, very useful for a lapel for writing in the dark. Great I was able to find such a specific part.
  • Jan 25, 2018
    NA
  • Jan 22, 2018
    Had trouble finding the stream light battery until I back clicked where I seen your ad.. searched three times under stream light battery and battery for stream light. I kept being directed to the flashlight section..