Zbattery.com, Inc. Reviews

05/02/2015
Zbattery.com, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Zbattery.com, Inc. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 89 reviews.
Zbattery.com, Inc. has a technically knowledgeable staff that can help you determine the right battery to meet your needs. Located in St Joseph Michigan its midwest location means faster shipping times to most of the contintental US, even less than 3 days to 2/3 of the country.
Circle of Excellence - Zbattery.com, Inc.

2009 Winner

Zbattery.com, Inc. Rating

More About Zbattery.com, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Zbattery.com, Inc.

• Mar 10, 2015
    I like the prices.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Great site well organized. Needs no improvement.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    easy shopping experience and many products to choose from.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    website really easy to use very convenient.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Very easy to navigated site & ordering, good job!
  • Mar 1, 2015
    It seems easy to order, now if the product gets here I will be satisfied.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I bought a charger about 6 mos ago and it went bad,not very happy with the plug type wish they still carry the older type last longer.
    Mar 9, 2015
    Excellent availability, pricing and delivery!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Good and easy to navigate.
    Mar 5, 2015
    Eazy to find product and site easy to navigate.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    well i have not received my battery yet so i have no commet yet this is a aquestion you should ask after a consumer receives his order so he/she can rate the time it tskes to deliver as well
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Mar 7, 2015
    Very efficient transaction and good price on the flashlights.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    They have the products I needed at reasonable prices.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Good selection. Easy to use site.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Some prices where high. Shipping was too High. The main reason I purchased here is you had everything I needed without reodering from several places!

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

We try to keep prices low. The way we do this is with a standard markup regardless of what the market is dictating for a particular battery. Or, sometimes we charge less than a standard markup if a product has heavy market saturation. So if we have ... Read full response »
  • Feb 20, 2015
    ShIpping 2 batteries for $6.00 - RIDICULOUS.

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

We strive to make everything as clear as possible. At 3000 SKU's it's not easy to make sure every item always has the best description possible. Sometimes we get it wrong. But if there is anything that you need more information on, please call us. ... Read full response »
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    Thanks again i am very pleased with zbattery. And will definitely return and refer them.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    first time buyer if the part is the right one we can do more business in the future.........
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Feb 16, 2015
    Great prices and expedited delivery
  • Feb 7, 2015
    ZBattery always has the best prices and selection on the internet. One time I had to call customer service because I wasn't sure about the battery I needed for my device and they were very helpful.
    Feb 22, 2015
    ZBattery always has the best price and a huge selection. They're the first place I go to when I need a Battery for anything.