Zbattery.com, Inc. Reviews

01/24/2015
Zbattery.com, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Zbattery.com, Inc. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 138 reviews.
Zbattery.com, Inc. has a technically knowledgeable staff that can help you determine the right battery to meet your needs. Located in St Joseph Michigan its midwest location means faster shipping times to most of the contintental US, even less than 3 days to 2/3 of the country.
Circle of Excellence - Zbattery.com, Inc.

2009 Winner

Zbattery.com, Inc. Rating

More About Zbattery.com, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Zbattery.com, Inc.

• Dec 7, 2014
    Great place to buy my batteries and more
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I got the batteries I needed and I am filled with gratitude :)
  • Dec 6, 2014
    EZ,affordable at component level,HOYAH.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    ok so far
  • Dec 2, 2014
    good shopping experience
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    delivered ahead of time and great price
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Ordered on iPhone. Site could be improved for mobile access. And that would probably pay off. I used my phone while in a store to find the equivalent of an LR41 battery. That's how I found zbattery.com. It was a bit difficult to follow through while on my phone and place an order.

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

We agree that better mobile access is a good idea. We are working with the web designers to accomplish that.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    generally pleased with the merchant. was able to find what I was looking for quickly. the maglite parts were higher priced then I would have liked, but they always have been.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    have had one previous good experience, hope it continues.
    Dec 7, 2014
    I have no recommendations for improvement, everything with me has gone exceptionally well. Thanks.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    Don't send me surveys. I wont answer any more erquests. Suggest you stop them they are a royal pain in the neck and get people mad at the senders
  • Nov 25, 2014
    It was easy to locate the item I needed,
    Dec 4, 2014
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Thank you for a good deal.
    Dec 3, 2014
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Dec 6, 2014
    The product information was not clear enough to make a good buying decision. I was mislead in my purchase. I could go back and buy battery after battery but that's too much time and effort wasted.

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

I'm sorry you weren't able to find what you were looking for. We always encourage people to contact us if something is not clear or if they need more information about a product. We can also help with replacement items if what you ordered doesn't ... Read full response »
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Nov 30, 2014
    All aspects of the order were perfect. The only problem was that most economical shipping for the item was as much as the cost of the item.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    This is a first time order. I reserve comments until after I receive my order.
    easy web site
    Dec 4, 2014
    Nov 29, 2014
    Thank you ! Happy Holidays !
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Very good company to deal with.
    Nov 29, 2014
    The battery I ordered was no good and I purchased one from a local dealer.

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

We thank you for your feedback. If you have a problem with your order or with the product, please contact us so we can fix the problem. You can call us at 800-624-8681 or email us at sales@zbattery.com.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    The 28 volts chargers are difficult to find thank you.
    Exelent
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Easy to order. They have maglite flashlights.these are hard to find.
    Nov 29, 2014
    I love that I can purchase Mag lite flashlights and replacement parts.