Zbattery.com, Inc. Reviews

01/16/2017
Zbattery.com, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Zbattery.com, Inc. is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 72 reviews.
Zbattery.com, Inc. has a technically knowledgeable staff that can help you determine the right battery to meet your needs. Located in St Joseph Michigan its midwest location means faster shipping times to most of the contintental US, even less than 3 days to 2/3 of the country.
Circle of Excellence - Zbattery.com, Inc.

2009 Winner

Zbattery.com, Inc. Rating

More About Zbattery.com, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Zbattery.com, Inc.

• Oct 30, 2016
    I work as a video engineer. I needed a belt holder for my maglite. I Google'd a belt holder and was directed to this site. I will give more praise later if my item comes as promised. I don't mean to belittle this company at all as its the first time I've ordered. I have had bad experiences in the past and am currently having one with another co.
  • Oct 27, 2016
    A GOOD SITE
  • Oct 26, 2016
    It was great
  • Oct 21, 2016
    Oct 30, 2016
    Using the USPS sucks. the availability of up to date traccking using the USPS is terrible!
  • Oct 20, 2016
    I called on Tel no.1-269-983-7155 twice for some help and clarifications.Mr. Karl & Ms. Andrea were extremely courteous and helpful and very patiently cleared my doubts which facilitated me to place my order.I am glad to have placed my order with Battery.com.Inc. Please keep it up.I wish you good luck with heart felt THANK YOU.
  • Oct 13, 2016
    Oct 25, 2016
    Battery posts for battery used in lawn boy motor are different than original battery although battery is proper size but therefore does not fit cables on mower

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

The terminals were exactly as described on the item page. However, if you would like to get the other terminal type, just give us a call or email us - 800-624-8681 or sales@zbattery.com
  • Oct 12, 2016
    Oct 23, 2016
    The 2day delivery was really a 7 day delivery. Dont remember if I paid more for a 2 day delivery, than a longer delivery time.

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

We didn't have any guaranteed 2-day air deliveries within the timeframe of this review. The shipping estimated delivery date by the postal service is not a guaranty. Most Priority Mail packages will arrive within 1-3 business days. However, we have ... Read full response »
  • Oct 10, 2016
    Pleasant shopping and check out.
    Oct 19, 2016
  • Oct 8, 2016
    I have several battery websites I check, but I seem to consistently purchase from Zbattery.com
    Oct 26, 2016
    Great selection and brand name choices.